ABC Pest Control Company

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2013

ABC Pest Control Company offers affordable pest control and exterminating services. Most of our prices start at $10.00 and if a competitor is charging more than us ask them why. When most quality pest products are about $4.00 per gal. We also do all the work to take the worry and hassle out so you can get back on your way....

Allied Exterminating Inc

Locally owned & operated. Additional DAB - Allied Exterminating. Additional phones - (330) 453-3479, (330) 535-4800, (419) 624-8000, (440) 277-7141, (440) 324-2277, (440) 324-6592, (440) 899-7500, (440) 946-4850 & (440) 967-4000.

Precise Exterminating Service and Wildlife

We are a family owned business and provide full pest control services and we also provide animal removal services.

Offers by Precise Exterminating Service and Wildlife on Angi
Insector Inspector

I own a pest control company. I am licensed by the State of Ohio to apply pesticides and rodenticides. I can perform wood destroying pest inspections for real estate transactions such as VA loans or FHA loans. I have been in business since 2003.

Offers by Insector Inspector on Angi

09/04/2013

They also check around the property to make sure there were no other bees nest. They checked and took care of the two I had. They were very thorough.

Description of Work
They removed a bees nest in my garage.

Category pest control

Thank you for a Review and give us a check out on facebook at goabcpest or www.goabcpest.com

Call Us Today, so We Can Help You Out.

Call Us Today, so We Can Help You Out.

Check, Financing Available