ABC Drain & Plumbing

Founded 1959 • With Angi since September 1999

We Clean the Customer's Drains & Not the Customer! ABC Drain and Plumbing has been servicing the Tri-County Area since 1959. Our knowledgeable staff is there to answer any questions or concerns that you may have with any of your plumbing needs....

AKRON APPLIANCE REPAIR

Welcome to Akron Appliance Repair Service. We repair major kitchen & laundry appliances. Accept Visa, Mastercard, or Discover cards. Service call charge is $59.00. Angies List customers can save $10.00 on repairs, just mention where you found us! Phone: 330-762-5007 or 330-703-4217.

The Water Doctor Inc

Affordable Well Solutions by Doug Adams-The Water Doctor Inc is your local expert in Water Well Drilling service and repair. Since 1966, Doug Adams has served Stark, Summit, Portage, Medina and Wayne counties. We are the ORIGINAL Adams expert and we will be happy to take care of all of your water related needs.

Depew Drilling

wells and pumps water treatment

10/05/2020

Great job by ABC Drain! We had another company clean out our footer drains and were suspicious of how well they did the job. So we called ABC. Using the camera, Dustin showed us clumps of roots that were still in our footer drains. He removed all of the roots that were left by the other company. ABC did the job at less than half the cost of the other company. We will definitely use ABC again!

Description of Work
Re-do footer drain cleaning which was done by another company.

Category appliance repair,drain cleaning

05/13/2020

Al came out about a year ago after hours following a huge storm. My toilet was backed up and the city refused to check the external drains for trees/brush (not from my home). When he came out he was polite, professional and explained everything to me. He fixed the problem and the cost was so affordable. Fast forward a year or so and plumbing issues in my kitchen sink with the disposal. He found th...

Description of Work
Sink & toilet

09/07/2018

We were scheduled for 10 but we had a medical emergency and had to cancel very last minute. Crisis was averted and called ABC back and they put us right back in cue. Their Team showed up, listened to my concerns. Promptly made a plan and within an hour had us back in flushing mode! From my initial contact through the smiling handshakes as the Team left my home, the experience was nothing less than...

Description of Work
Basement drains were backed up and slow to drain. Old home and not our first experience with this issue. Wanted to have the lines cleared from the house to the main and any other obstructions that might be found inside the house.

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

11/11/2017

Great, fast response in scheduling, had replacement on the truck. Fixed fast, no need to reschedule and price very reasonsble. Very satisfied, highly recommend!

Description of Work
Diverter on shower not working

11/11/2017

came right away, worked around my schedule, very accomodating

Description of Work
shower diverter

07/19/2017

The two plumbers that came out were very professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
We had a leak in the main shut off valve to our house.

02/20/2017

They never showed up despite our phone call asking if they were coming.

Description of Work
Made an appointment for them to come out to give us a cost estimate. They never showed. We called and spoke to the person on the phone. We were assured they were on the way. They never came nor never called to explain what happened. Still waiting. A bit disappointing since we rearranged our schedule for this.

09/24/2016

Perfect, quick and efficient service.

Description of Work
Toilet repair

06/16/2015

Since I had lots of work done within about a 3 week period I met several technicians. All were WONDERFUL!!! This was the first time I used this company. I hope to not have to use them again anytime soon but if my drains have any issues (which they won't ever again, haha) they'll be the one to call. :-)

Description of Work
In May 2015, snake main home sewer line. June 2015, snake floor drain, camera down main home sewer line and also used the jetter.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

10/20/2014

They were pretty good. Their prices seem fair.

Description of Work
They worked on my kitchen sink.

Category appliance repair