A Low Maintenance Landscape

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2010

Our passion is driven by the design and installation of low maintenance landscaped beds. Stone is our medium. Our focus is to eliminate and simplify future maintenance tasks on every job we approach. This serves as invaluable low maintenance philosophy. With a keen sense of design, form and function, A Low Maintenance Landscape create some of the more stimulating landscapes the area has to offer....

If you're looking to have a healthy, well-maintained lawn and landscape, but don't want to resort to using harmful chemicals, we can help. Since our founding in 1999, our organic experts have been using natural, plant-based products to provide our clients with Organic Lawn Care, Organic Tree & Shrub Care and Organic Pest Solutions. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your yard is safe for your family, pets and our environment. Homeowners in Cleveland, Akron, Medina, Hudson, Bath, Cuyahoga Falls, as well as Summit and Portage counties, can turn to Good Nature Organic Lawn Care in Cleveland to keep your yard beautiful, naturally. GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY www.whygoodnature.com/get-quote.

High quality lawn care at an affordable price. Greenpoint is one of Ohio's premiere lawn care providers, with satisfied customers from across the state and parts of Pennsylvania. Our specialty is weeds, but our business is your lawn. And nobody knows lawns better than Greenpoint. Our people are passionate about great looking yards and our work shows it. Our technicians have been certified by the state and are constantly learning more to remain experts on what is best for our region's lawns. We treat your property like we would treat our own, using some of the safest and most environmentally friendly lawn care products. Keeping your lawn weed free is a time consuming task, but we are up for the challenge, and we won't stop until you are satisfied.

I am a local landscaper. I specialize in mulching, hedge trimming, lawn mowing, leaf cleanup and more! I offer competitive pricing and provide you the quality, honest, and proven work that you deserve.

04/24/2016

He is always very responsive and I never have to give my lawn a second thought because he and his crew keep it looking good week in and week out. I can't say enough good things about him! Prices are reasonable and he consistently responds to any requests I have in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Josh Phelps (owner) has been doing my lawn care for 3 years now.

Category lawn service

05/16/2010

Josh came out and gave us an excellent estimate--I asked for 3 different packages to determine what we wanted. We ended up going with the most extensive package. He arrived on time, was efficient and thorough. I asked his advice for several areas in our yard and some plants in particular, and he was knowledgeable and helpful. He noted a problem with one of our trees and is returning to fix this pr...

Description of Work
Josh did extensive landscaping work on our yard, a lot of pruning, edging all of our beds (front and back), weeding (both by hand and spraying), removed excess old mulch and earth, transplanted 2 bushes, and laid 10 yards of mulch.

Category landscaping

Installation-Low maintenance stone bed,mulch bed,lawn,perennial,shrub,tree...Retaining walls-wallstone ,flagstone, boulder,tie,6x6...Patio & walkways-flagstone, paver,gravel,limestone...Full service mowing,earth grading,edging,pruning,weeding,seeding,overseeding,core aeration,rototilling,dethatching,fertilizer&herbicide application,snowplowing,snowblowing,drainage soloutions,bobcat service,gutter clearing &cleaning,concrete forming &sealing, asphalt base application,p.washing,material delivery

Check, Financing Available