BLOOMS RELAX LANDSCAPING INC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2006

Established in 1984, our design/build landscape company will complete your projects on time and in budget with our professional and experienced crew....

R E Peters Landscaping & Drainage

R E Peters Landscaping & Drainage

Established in 1980, owner is present on every job. All water & drainage problems corrected inside and outside of the home or business. Owner is a Master Sewer Licensed Contractor. Also provides complete landscaping services with professional landscape designer on staff. Fully licensed and insured. Additional services: firewood & snow removal, backhoe & bulldozer services, tree removal, topsoil and mulch, patios & retaining walls

06/03/2014

Eric said he would be out and had to cancel, then came when I was not home as he did not have a specific time when he would arrive. When I contacted him his comment was I really don't do a lot of work in Lockport and if all you want is to use the same material I won't take the job. I explained I wanted paving stone, he said I will have to come out again as I didn't take enough measurements. I told...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY landscaping

06/11/2013

My experience with them has been very good. I could just give them an A for everything. They're good at what they do, and when they say they're gonna be here, they're here. They listen to what I want. They're very good designers as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Bloom's Relax Lawnscaping for landscaping. They came a year ago and they'll be here again next week probably.

CATEGORY landscaping

07/12/2006

I have hired Eric Bloom for the last 15 years and he does all of my snow plowing. I pay him by the season. He comes by at 6a.m. in the morning so I can always get out. He does my driveway like its his own. Great guy as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blooms Relax Landscaping does our snow plowing. This figure represents the season.

CATEGORY snow removal

LANDSCAPING DESIGNS, LANDSCAPING INSTALLATIONS, WATER GARDENS, INTERLOCKING BRICK PAVERS AND WALLS, HYDROSEEDING, SNOW REMOVAL, LAWN MAINTENANCE, SPRING CLEAN UP, LAWN DRAINAGE,IRRIGATION

Check, Financing Available