Installing lighting inside or above your cabinets will make your kitchen more efficient and user-friendly. Learn the best cabinet lighting fixtures, bulbs, and installation options that’ll enhance the style and function of your kitchen.
Get matched with top lights in Yorkville, NY
There are 8 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Yorkville
- HM Quality Carpentry and Handyman ServicesI always have had such positive experiences with H and M Carpentry. They are professional,knowledgeable and always willing to help fix any situation with options .They are prompt even in emergency situations.The best carpenter I have dealt with in years .So if your looking for any job big or small this is the carpenter to call !!!
- HM Quality Carpentry and Handyman ServicesHeath and his crew were great, they did 5 rooms in my house all needing something different, and they look great. Heath is experienced and professional and we are very happy with the results. We are hiring H&M quality carpentry and handyman again in the spring for more remodeling Cant wait for the holidays, what a differenc
- HM Quality Carpentry and Handyman ServicesAll of the work was done exactly as I wanted it. Very fast response from the first time I called to when the job was completed. Very reasonably priced and completely cleaned up during and after the work. I would highly recommend this company and will definitely be hiring them again for future work.
- HM Quality Carpentry and Handyman ServicesExcellent work. Always gave options as to material prices. Suggestions and different options for problems. Great handyman multi trade
- HM Quality Carpentry and Handyman ServicesEverything went very smooth! We work during the day so it was perfect for him to come in and work and he was done with in a month which was less time then expected! Very happy!
- J TechExcellent! We had a pipe break after a winter storm and remodeled our house long distance from Florida. We were driving up to see the to see the near completed work and stay at our house. We needed our toilet installed, vanity installed and shower drain and nozzle hooked up. Jeff from JTECH arrived at the house at the appointment time and called us to let him in so he could do the work. We asked Jeff to please go right in , find the toilet, vanity and shower drain parts and to please install as we were on our way. Everything was installed perfectly. We also used JTECH to install our wall mounted microwave, dishwasher, bathroom light and storm door. All to our satisfaction. We would definitely hire Jeff from JTECH again
- Yerdon Construction & AssociatesTim and his crew were there all day, every day until the work was finished. They did a beautiful job on most things: they're fantastic with structural and electrical work, and the new ceilings, windows, and fence all look great. A few of the finishing touches weren't as high-quality as the rest of their work, but overall we were very happy. I should have asked for a more detailed estimate in writing up front, as the final price came out to more than we were expecting--but that was largely because we kept asking them to do more! But they were trustworthy, and accounted for every dollar they spent. I would definitely hire them again
- New York SashSalesperson arrived on time, presented options, and wrote order. Office called when the door was delivered to shop to arrange time for installation. Workers arrived on time for installation. Work was completed by removing old door and frame and installing new door and frame with sidelights. Work was done very well and completed in timely fashion. Workers were courteous and knowledgeable
- New York SashEfficient, punctual, competent & friendly employees, great products and better than competitivepricing-well pleased.
- HM Quality Carpentry and Handyman Servicescontractor was pleasant on initial visit. he was going to return in a week to fix a toilet issue and with quotes for other projects. i never heard from him again. a curtasey call to say he couldn't , wouldn't, or just didn't want to do the job would have been appreciated. not professional at all.
Lights in Yorkville
- Business Description:Thank you for viewing Guardian Electric! We are a full-service Electrical Company that specializes in residential needs! We have extremely competitive cost rates on services such as 100 or 200 amp services and panels, LED lighting upgrades, all the way to service repairs on non-functioning outlet receptacles, and installing fans! Now licensed and servicing Utica, NY. FREE ELECTRICAL PANEL with a 100 amp or 200 amp Service upgrade, call for more detailsRecent Review:Brandon at Guardian Electric was very helpful and easy to communicate with. He was very professional and showed up on time. After the original job was completed, he offered to look at some light switches.Jim O.
- Business Description:New York Sash consistently provides homeowners with products that not only improve the appearance and value of their home, but saves them energy usage (and energy dollars) as well! Not only do we provide and install these products, we also stand behind them with a full service department to honor all warranty and guarantee promises made. This gives our customers complete peace of mind. Additionally, all of our installers are certified by the Occupational Safety and health Administration (OSHA..Recent Review:Jason L. And his team performed the work in a very professional manner - did an excellent job with quality workmanship They did an exceptional job.James K.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:With over 25 years of experience, I specialize in smaller handyman jobs to full home remodels as well as custom carpentry. We also offer pressure washing services, painting, and deck building & repairs. Our motto is “Where Quality Counts” because we believe the job should be done right the first time. Please contact me at 3156173388 and mention Angie's List when schedulingRecent Review:The job went well. Heath gave me a very reasonable estimate for getting the work done (including the new door), and let me know it would be a couple of weeks for them to get to it, as they had a couple other jobs that needed to be completed first. That seems to be pretty normal based on the other contractors I contacted for estimates. True to his word, Heath scheduled my job within about 2 weeks, and got it done in one day. He worked with me prior to that to figure out what kind of door I wanted, and the color I wanted it painted. So the door had been purchased and painted and was ready for installation by the time they came to do the job. The job was completed and came out just as I'd hoped, and the end cost of the job was exactly what Heath had given me as an estimate. I have been looking for a competent, trustworthy handyman/carpenter, and Heath fits the bill. I anticipate calling him again in the future for other handyman and carpentry jobsCarrie P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Dependable. Honest. Reputable. We are a veteran-owned small business serving Central New York, operated by a personable, professional and quality-driven contractor. Jim Simpson Contracting accepts cash, checks and all major credit cardsRecent Review:Was too far out of their area but gave me some references. Felt this was good customer service overall.Sean D.
- Business Description:we've been in business for over 8 years and specialize in painting, and floor coverings.we've done everything from million dollar houses in new hampshire to quick rentals all over cny.everyone on the team is versitile and have had plenty of experience in all aspects of construction, we are osha certified and believe that safety is first. here at powell's painting we work based on low prices combined with fine wor
- Business Description:JS Eggan Construction is a equal opportunity Employer with 3 full time employees and several sub contactors Billing is per NYS regulations/guidelines, with written contract.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Light fixtures are the jewelry that accessorizes a room. Like furnishings and decor, lighting adds personality, helping bring your style to life. Read ahead for eight creative, unique, and cool lighting options that are both beautiful and functional.
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Find lights in
- New York Mills
- New Hartford
- Holland Patent
lights in Yorkville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DP Electric and Building LLC2094 Rt.26
Oriskany Falls, New York
- DP Electric and Building LLC
- Fellone Construction93 Oxford Road
New Hartford, New York
- Fellone Construction
- Local Electrician3883 Dawes Ave
Clinton, New York
- Local Electrician
- mid-state electrical contracting LLC
Marcy, New York
- mid-state electrical contracting LLC
- ONEIDA ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS5630 HORATIO ST
Utica, New York
- ONEIDA ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS
- Powells Painting and General Construction5871 Weaver Rd
Lee Center, New York
- Powells Painting and General Construction
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
- Yerdon Construction & Associates1007 County Highway 25
Richfield Springs, New York
- Yerdon Construction & Associates