Marshall Alarm Systems Inc

New York: Department of State
03/05/2023

1767 Front St

Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

We are a second generation, family owned and operated Security and Fire Alarm Company, Our company installs, services and repairs all fire and security alarm systems. We represent the following manufacturers: Honeywell, Ademco, Edwards Mirtone, Napco, Firelite, Silent Knight, System sensor, Northern computers and Keri access control....

home security systems (68)

04/13/2019

Norman W.

From the initial sales contact to the scheduling to the installation this company were first class. I could have gotten a cheaper system but I could not have gotten a better system when expertise and customer service/responsiveness are factored in.

Description of Work
Install monitored alarm system

Work Completed On 04/12/2019

04/01/2019

Jordan F.

Marshall Alarm is first rate. Debbie is a consummate sales professional -- punctual and responsive. Rob and Marshall Jr. performed a quick, accurate, meticulous (!) install. Of all the alarm companies I've dealt with, Marshall Alarm is the most professional. Their service so far (day 2) has been fantastic. They are also quite knowledgeable and eager to get things done right the first time. They are very friendly and care tremendously about customers and outcomes. One of the best-run businesses I've ever come in contact with. If you're in the area, you'd be crazy not to go with Marshall Alarm Company.

Description of Work
Replace faulty DMP Alarm System with Honeywell (and take over alarm system)

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

10/18/2018

Gloria K.

We needed an alarm system installed and had no idea which alarm company to use. Reading the excellent reviews of Marshall Alarms we decided to call and set up a home consult visit. Debbie came to our home and told us exactly what we needed. She was totally honest, told us what WE needed for OUR house to be secure. We gave her a deposit and set up date for installation that very same day. Debbie was professional, caring, honest and trustworthy. What else would we be looking for! Marshall and Rob installed our system. They were on time, neat and extremely patient when explaining how to use the system and the phone app too! It has been 3 weeks now since the installation. All is working perfectly and soooooo easy! We are telling everyone at work and our friends about Marshall Alarms. They are the very best!!!

Description of Work
We installed a home security system.

05/10/2018

C H.

Excellent!! Debbie and the entire crew were terrific. Quick, honest, thorough. So impressed... -Cameron H, Pawling New York

Description of Work
Alarm systems, outdoor camera system

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

04/25/2018

Judith G.

Marshall Alarm was referred by a friend. Debbie the rep that came by was professional and very knowledgeable. She did not try to oversell. Marshall Jr came to do the installation. He was neat and got the job done in a timely fashion. He Took his time explaining the use of the keypad to me. Also, offered me his cell number in case I had a problem. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Security system

Category home security systems,property management

Work Completed On 04/19/2018

04/13/2018

Robin L.

They were efficient and responsive. They demonstrated integrity in their advice and discouraged me from spending money where it was unneeded. The assessor was professional and attentive. Installation went smoothly and they were excellent problem solvers.

Description of Work
Transfer alarm system

Work Completed On 03/13/2018

03/06/2018

Sally D.

I called Marshall Alarm to inquire about having an alarm system installed in my home. At first they were very nice and an appointment was set. After hanging up about 5 minutes later I got a call back from them asking where I lived. As I explained my location you could here the representative, Debbie Gambini looking me up on mapquest because she stated she couldn't find my location. Once she found my location the tone of the conversation changed immediately. Debbie Gambini became rude and obnoxious, stating they only cater to upscale clientele and only offer topnotch service and that I would be better off going to ADT. I was stunned by the rudeness. I live in a typical middle class neighborhood and was recommended by someone who has Marshall's system just down the block from me. Apparently my house nor my money was good enough for Marshall Alarm Systems. I have never encountered such blatantly rude and obnoxious behavior. I have since found a very good alarm company for less money and am very happy with the service. I will be sure to share my experience with other people who may inquire about Marshall's Alarm system

Description of Work
Alarm system Install

Work Completed On 03/06/2018

We apologize if you feel Debbie's approach was rude, that is never the impression we want to give customers! One of the qualities we pride ourselves on has been Marshall's dedication to provide courteous, timely customer service and professional installations by helpful and knowledgeable technicians. Debbie said you had mentioned another national alarm company that offers free systems, and you became upset when we could not match that offer. Unfortunately, we are a local company and cannot offer free systems but we feel we make up for that with lower monthly monitoring costs then our competitors while providing exceptional customer service! We install individual tailor made systems for homes and businesses. Each and every installation is suited to the customer's security and fire protection needs. We do not use high pressure sales tactics our sales team uses careful judgement and discusses options with each customer. On occasion there may be a miscommunication or misunderstanding of the situation. Debbie believes she provided the best information to you and did not mislead or insult you in any way. Almost all of our reviews are positive and favorable; we appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements where needed to continue providing excellent service.

04/22/2017

Janet H.

We contacted Marshall Alarm when we needed to update our 10 year + alarm system. We had contacted some of the bigger commercial companies and found them really expensive and impersonal. Debbie responded promptly and discussed our needs and wants. She did not try to "oversell" us; she simply explained the options and let us make our own decision. She was attentive and detailed answering all of our questions. The overall cost of the update and the monthly monitoring were very reasonable. MJ did the installation; he was very respectful of our home and did an outstanding job of installing the new equipment and showing us how to operate it. He made sure everything was working perfectly and didn't leave until we were completely satisfied. We had a wonderful experience with Debbie, Mj and the rest of the team. It was like working with family rather than some anonymous big company. 5 stars! Recommend highly!

Description of Work
Updating current alarm system

Cost $1,023.69

Work Completed On 05/07/2018

04/10/2017

Maria D.

The job was done so well. All employees that I've encountered from Marshall Alarm are so professional and prompt. I researched alarm companies for quite a while and met with ADT before Marshall and boy were we disappointed. It was clear, ADT just wanted the sale/commission and in a few instances did not advise us appropriately based on our needs /requested customizations for the system. After meeting with Debbie from Marshall, we knew we were in the right hands and were getting the right system for us. She was so professional, prompt and provided proper guidance. The system was installed within a week of signing contracts. Marshall (the owner's son) installed the system for us (no third party installer's to deal with!). He was so meticulous in his work which included running wires to our basement to power the keypad and control panels. I had a question or two after he left post-install and I was able to speak with him directly about it. My husband triggered the alarm accidentally and central monitoring called within seconds to check on us. The app - super easy to use and you can control the whole system from your phone, bypassing zones, etc if needed. Bottom line - you get what you pay for. In this case, worth every penny and done RIGHT! I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks for the peace of mind!

Description of Work
We needed an alarm system.

Work Completed On 04/07/2017

03/13/2017

Scott B.

Debbie analyzed our exisying system and recommened a more up-to-date and secure solution. The installation team was quick and efficient...thorough and professional.

Description of Work
Marshall Alarm Systems performed a complete security review and installation.

Work Completed On 03/10/2017

State-of-the-art design and installations of security systems, engineered fire alarm systems, New video surveillance systems & access control systems. Central station monitoring, maintenance inspections drawings & submittals sprinkler supervision violations removed, we monitor Sprinkler Systems, closed circuit tv

We do not install Sprinkler Systems We do not work on existing camera systems