The Appliance Doctor

With Angi since December 2014

4.2

Appliance Doctor has been providing affordable appliance repair service in NYC, appliance repairs in Westchester and in the Bronx for over 30 years. Our award winning and factory-trained technicians are always prepared with an extensive inventory of parts for every house call, making professional appliance repair in New York quick and easy....

Appliances repair We are a service company specializing in appliances repair and installation of the most recognized brands in the market. Refrigerator, Stove, Washing machine, Dry machine, Ice-maker, Air conditioner, Dishwasher, Wall oven.

We are a family owned and operated company, specializing in appliance repairs, for all major brands and models! Washers, dryers, refrigerators, ovens, stoves, and more! Big or small jobs are welcome! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We also accept Venmo and Cash App, in addition to cash, check, credit/debit cards, and PayPal.

We are here for the people with air quality. We do A/C and Air Duct Cleaning, And dryer vent cleaning.

11/15/2019

The control panel showed an error code. But since the refrigerator was still working there was no rush and I made an appointment for one week later. Eddie and his helper showed up on time, repaired my refrigerator, and were on their way in 30 minutes. I thought I would need an expensive part but only paid the service call charge. An excellent experience.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

10/02/2018

Feared it might be expensive motor repair. Turned out to be a simple door lock in need of replacement. Would use service again.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

04/12/2017

Perfectly. Efficient, neat, and courteous.

Description of Work
Refrigerator gasket replacement.

06/10/2016

Absolute professional, fair and wonderful service was performed by Mike at The Appliance Doctor. I chose The Appliance Doctor based upon their Angie's List reviews and ratings. From the moment that I called to make an appointment until my dryer was repaired and tested, it was a painless and happy experience. They worked to schedule the visit according to my needs. They made an effort to completely...

Description of Work
Repaired my Kenmore dryer. It just simply stopped working.

06/06/2016

We used the microwave later in the week and noticed that the food was cooking (solved one problem) but the door continues to slam open (did not solve both problems). We contacted The Appliance Doctor and notified them of the issue and Keith returned for a second visit to repair the issue of the slamming door. He noted that the tension rods are working as installed, but the door is heavy and will c...

Description of Work
I engaged the services of The Appliance Doctor, Inc. to repair a KitchenAid microwave. At the time I scheduled the appointment and upon the first service visit (May 20th) I indicated that there were two issues with my appliance: (1) the microwave door (pull down door) slams open, and (2) the timer is operable but there is no heat being applied. The technician that was sent to repair the microwave was Keith. He was polite and indicated years of experience. At the time of his initial visit, he indicated that the door was falling because two tension rods were broken. He also noted that there was no heat due to the fact that the door was not shutting completely. He noted that the repairs were made and we paid for all services in full.

Category small appliance repair

Appliance Doctor specialize in the following repairs: Refrigerator repair, range oven repair, washing machine repair, dryer repair, dishwasher repair and microwave repair.