Just Paving INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2009

Awards & Badges

Serving Around

Yonkers, NY 10701

just paving Inc is a family owned and operated company we do not sub-contract work so you are always dealing with the owner of the company we do offer 10% off any job we do not offer financing...

driveway pavers (13)basement waterproofing (3)epoxy flooring (1)

05/06/2021

Just Paving is professional, responsive, and did a fantastic, reasonably priced job. It isn't easy to find all of these qualities together.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our driveway dug up and repaved

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2021

04/03/2021

The owner and staff were extremely professional, clean and knowledgeable about they're products, services and pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2021

06/21/2020

From beginning to end, Just Paving was fantastic to work with. They were punctual and professional. Our driveway looks great! I would absolutely hire them again and I recommend using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway dig up and re-paved

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,driveway pavers

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

06/08/2020

They did and excellent job !!! They were very puntual and neat !!! The owner explained everything in details of what they were going to do to fix my driveway!!!! They did an amazing job I gave them 5 stars ⭐️

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pave my driveway and did an outstanding job.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,driveway pavers

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

Photo for Just Paving INC - Serving Around, Yonkers, NY - 38626770

11/13/2018

Excellent! I contacted Derek based on an advertising slip in a mailing as well as seeing his company's sign in my neighborhood a couple of years ago at another house. Derek came over to give me an estimate and freely conceded that Just Paving's price was NOT going to be the lowest I could get. But he assured me that his family's business was built on its reputation, good service, and standing behi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaving driveway at private residence

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

08/25/2017

It went through very smoothly and worked perfectly without any delay. My wife likes the new driveway very much too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a very wonderful, complete and beautiful job on my driver way. Mr. Teelen & sons came to working by themselves. Their professional crew was punctual, skillful and courteous. They arrival even before 8 a.m. on time and worked very hard. I would highly recommend to and anyone to want the renovate the driveway with the company. The job they did for me were building a 25' X 35' stone wall, paving a very large area of asphalt in the driveway. 2 large stone pillars and level all the adjoin areas with new soil. My neighbor asked them to pave his driveway when he saw their work. Any small detail were handled completely with my satisfaction. I gave them 5 stars, I am happy hiring the right company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2017

06/19/2017

Excellent, very punctual and neat. They had at least 5 guys working on it not including the father who owns the business over seeing everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rip up old driveway and lay down new asphalt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

09/12/2013

In the summer of 2011, a representative from Just Paving stopped by our house to offer his services. He said that he was in the neighborhood doing some work and was going door to door to see if anyone needed paving work done. He gave us a quote for what we needed, and we set up a timeframe for the work to be done. No one came during the timeframe, so I contacted Just Paving on the last day to conf...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extended existing driveway, laid stone for entire drive, cemented Belgian drop, put in apron and put down finishing asphalt

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2013

Photo for Just Paving INC - Serving Around, Yonkers, NY - 19754532

04/18/2013

We highly recommend Just Paving and Masonry, Inc. Derek, the owner, not only gave us a very reasonable quote for black topping our driveway, the job done was superb. They came when they said they would come, always answered our calls, and were thoroughly professional start to finish. They are licensed, bonded and insured to the rather rigid standards of the City of Yonkers. They complied with all ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
regrading and resurfacing of our driveway and sidewalk directly in front according to strict city codes. Some old cobblestones underneath needed to be removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2013

04/08/2013

It went well and I am pleased with my new driveway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just Paving removed my old asphalt driveway, installed approximately 100 linear of new belgian block, straightened approximately 200 linear feet of existing belgian block, re-compacted the base material, and then repaved approximately 2000 square feet of driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2013

the services we offer are driveways,walkways, asphalt paving, driveway extensions, waterproofing, belguim blocks,parking lots,retaining walls,patios and a lot more paving and masonry services,brick pavers

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check