CREATIVE CLOSETS

Founded 1984 • With Angi since March 2006

145 Saw Mill River Rd Ste 3 Ste. 3, 2nd Fl

Yonkers, NY 10701

CREATIVE CLOSETS The Affordable Answer to All your Storage Problems Creative Closets, the affordable answer, has been serving the New York area since 1984. Our staff of experienced designers and highly trained installers will transform your closet, laundry room, garage, attic, basement, office, or any other area into a highly organized, efficient, and useful space. We offer several types of styles & options to choose from, allowing a style for every taste and a design for every budget. We know how difficult making the most of your New York space can be. After all, we live here, too. Our goal is to provide every client with a custom design that best suits their space using the highest quality materials at the best possible price. Come visit our showroom, and we will be happy to set up your free in-home consultation today....

10/06/2017

Janine M.

Creative closets did an amazing job in our room to closet transformation and many friends have ooohed and awwwed at their work. All very affordable as well.

Description of Work
Transform a spare bedroom into a closet

04/28/2017

Jane G.

It doesn't get much better. The quality was excellent. The price was very reasonable. The workers are prompt and professional. I recommend them highly. I now have more than double the storage space than I did with my old fashioned closets.

Description of Work
They designed and installed melamine closet organizers in 6 closets in our new Riverdale apartment.

12/02/2014

Connie A.

The details are--USE THIS COMPANY for all of your closet needs! Curt the owner of the company is one of the nicest business men I have ever worked with. He is polite, patient and a GREAT DESIGNER. Most of all HE IS HONEST.

Description of Work
Creative Closets is an amazing company. They took a closet that was totally useless and turned it into 3 closets in one. I have never been this EXCITED about a closet. I am having him come back to do my Master Bedroom Closet. And his prices can not be beat--he was the BEST price and the work was PURE QUALITY all the way!

10/05/2014

Laragh M.

I found Creative Closets to be an excellent company - very professional. They helped me design interior shelves and rails to completely fit out two closets in my apartment, with sections for shoes, shirts, clothes, longer hanging items etc... They were open to all my ideas, and happy to work with me to ensure I got exactly what I wanted, and that every inch of the closet's space was used effectively and designed for the items I would be storing there. Once designed and ordered, they came on the agreed day at the agreed time, and the installer was a very clean worker, he protected my floor and even brought his own vacuum cleaner to clear up any dust he created. He installed the fittings in the closet professionally and the closets interiors look excellent. I highly recommend this company from start to finish. They are a smaller company but very customer focused and flexible. They were also half the price of other companies I looked at while delivering closets of the same quality. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and use them again.

Description of Work
Designed, created and installed custom interior closet fittings for 2 closets in my apartment - one designed for my husband to use and one designed for myself to use.

Category closet systems

Thank you for such kind words, [member name removed]. I hope you and your husband are enjoying your new home and we look forward to any future work you and/ or your family/ friends/ neighbors may bring to us. -Matt

05/20/2014

Elizabeth W.

The man from Creative Closets came in and gave us an estimate. Excellent professionalism, he was on-time, came when he said, it was a great presentation. It is the matter of time finding the time to book it and clean-out the closets for them to do the work. He was on-time, the estimate was exactly within range of what we had expected, easy to deal with, there was no hard pressure sales and even though we are indecisive, he hasn't followed up with any hard pressure e-mails or phone calls demanding to know if we are going to go ahead, very low obligation.

Description of Work
Creative Closets did provide us with an estimate for the closet re-haul and overhaul.

05/10/2013

Arielle S.

Matt was a pleasure to work with. He listened to everything I wanted and came up with a great design. He was also responsive and professional. The closet looks amazing- even better than I thought it would be from the drawings. The people who installed the closet were efficient, careful, and nice.

Description of Work
They helped me turn an extra bedroom into a full closet/ dressing room.

08/04/2008

Joan A.

A positive experience from start to finish. The designer I worked with, John, is fantastic. I sent him the dimensions of my closets, told him what I needed and he sent a design. He made several adjustments to the design as I was constantly adding elements. He dropped off samples of the material for me, then came to take final measurements. When I encountered problems in the construction (done by a different company), John came back to the apartment to modify the design to better fit the new construction. The final installation was neat and professional, and looks beautiful. John was gracious and helpful throughout. I can't praise this company highly enough.

Description of Work
Provided and installed interior closet system for two bedroom closets and one hall closet.

Category interior designers

09/14/2007

MICHAEL S.

Creative Closets is phenomenal. I'm very happy with their work. They came when they said they would, were very professional and knew exactly what to do. They followed my instructions perfectly. This is a very cost effective business. They are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They installed a small closet inside of a large closet and also installed a bookshelf.

Category contractors,closet systems

05/04/2007

LENA R.

WHEN THE GENTLEMAN SHOWED UP FOR THE ESTIMATE, HE TOOK A LOOK AT THE WALK IN CLOSET AND IMMEDIATELY SAID "WE DON'T DO THIS KIND OF JOB." THERE SEEMS TO BE MISCOMMUNICATION OR LACK OF COMMUNICATION WITHIN THE COMPANY. THE MAN I TALKED TO ON THE PHONE SAID THAT THEY COULD DO WHAT I NEEDED, BUT WHEN THE OTHER GUY CAME OUT FOR THE ESTIMATE HE SAID HE COULD NOT DO IT. I AM DISABLED, AND I REALLY NEEDED THIS CLOSET SYSTEM INSTALLED SO THAT I COULD REACH MY BELONGINGS MORE EASILY. THE PEOPLE WERE VERY NICE, HOWEVER, THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION IS DISAPPOINTING. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I DID NOT GET MY CLOSET FIXED.

Description of Work
THIS WAS A FREE ESTIMATE. I EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN DETAIL, WHAT I NEEDED AND WHY I NEEDED IT. THE PERSON THAT I TALKED TO ON THE PHONE SEEMED TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT I NEEDED. I NEEDED A ROTATING POLE SYSTEM IN MY CLOSET, LIKE THE ONES IN THE DRY CLEANERS.

10/29/2006

KATRIN V.

We were very pleased with the process from start to finish. The consultant clearly listened to our objectives, and presented a plan that met them. He was then able to revise the plans based on our feedback, and was responsive and helpful. The company used a separate contractor for demolition, re-plastering and painting of the closet in preparation for the installation of the new fixtures. They did a very good job, as well. The actual installation was very professional; the installer was friendly, courteous and worked really hard to ensure that the whole installation was of excellent quality, even though the existing conditions were not perfect (our walls were uneven). Creative Closets also had very good pricing for the work. We consulted another well-known closet company, and their estimate for the same work was much higher (plus, the consultant did a much less satisfactory job of incorporating our wishes into his proposal).

Description of Work
Company came in and did a free assessment. They then prepared a plan for the closet, revised the plan based on our feedback, provided an estimate that included demolition of existing closet fixtures and installation. Once we had agreed to a plan, they were able to schedule an appointment very quickly, and over the course of two days, completed the work.

New World Euro Construction Corp

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ulises Construction llc

At Ulisesconstructionllc we provide quality and professional service to all of Connecticut and New York .We specialize in remodels and major renovations.we offer free estimates and 100 % satisfaction. Call us today for you free quote!

JS Installations

We are a family owned and operated business. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by JS Installations on Angi

DESIGNS CLOSETS, OFFICES, STORAGE SPACES, GARAGES, BASEMENTS, ATTICS, AND ANYWHERE ELSE YOU NEED TO MAXIMIZE YOUR SPACE.