Absolute Shower Doors

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2017

Absolute Shower Doors Mirror & Glass Inc has been providing exceptional service to the NY Tri-State area for more than 20 years. While our name implies that we do mirror & glass, we decided long ago to focus on one thing and be the best at it. This is why all we do all day, every day is shower doors and enclosures. We hope to have the opportunity to have you as our next customer....

Glass Designers & Mirrors Corp

We specialize in custom fit shower doors. With over 14 years of experience, we can provide you with the unique enclosure you have been dreaming of! We look forward to hearing from you. *Frameless Shower Doors*Tub Enclosures *

Precision Custom Glass and Mirror

For superior Glass and Mirror Repair services near Port Chester, NY, 10573, call the most preferred provider - Precision Custom Glass and Mirror. Call us today and get quality beyond your expectations. Glass Repair, Glass Replacement, Window Repair, Window Installation, Custom Glass, Shower Doors, Glass Shop, Mirror Shop, Glass Company, Custom Mirrors, Mirror Replacement, Mirror Repair, Shower Door Replacement, Custom Door Glass http://precisioncustomglassandmirror.com/

Offers by Precision Custom Glass and Mirror on Angi
PLEASANTVILLE GLASS & MIRROR INC.

LICENSE #: WC-5484-H93. Your expert for affordable custom glass, mirrors and shower doors.

05/20/2017

When Chris came to the house, he gave us lots of ideas we hadn't even thought of, and ended up changing our minds entirely. We ended up buying a new, sleek tub (keeping me happy in bubble baths) but enclosing it half way with glass, eliminating the need for a shower curtain (which my husband hates). It really opened up the space. Our bathroom now has a clean, open, modern look. We LOVE it! Thank y...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel - our tub was old and cramped...husband wanted a bigger shower. My husband wanted to remodel our bathroom, so I reluctantly agreed to rip out our old tub

Category glass repair,home remodeling,doors

10/20/2015

Install went very well. Installer was prompt, neat and tidy. The door handle wasn't aligned straight and I didn't notice this until after the installer left. I called the office and they were very responsive. The installer was back the next day and made the adjustment to the door. I am planning a total bath redo in the spring and will use Absolute Shower again for that install.

Description of Work
Absolute Shower Doors just installed a beautiful shower door in my condo. The showroom in Wappingers Falls has a great selection. Sales people are very knowledgeable, friendly and attentive. I had lots of questions since this new door was replacing an existing shower door. I had many concerns about what condition the existing tile would look like when old door was removed and how it would look when the new door was installed Chris did the measurements and offered professional recommendations on what door to choose and what size would work best. Door fits beautifully and looks like it was always there.

Category ceramic tile,glass repair,plumbing,doors

07/09/2015

Description of Work
contacted them, yet they did not return the call.... moved on to another provider.

07/07/2015

Let me just say I am a business s owner ans I understand things happen but you need to keep the customer informed. Its been 4 weeks Chris come to my home on June 8 or 9 th (?) measured my bathroom shower doors gave him 1/2 the money as required said it would be ready in 2 weeks.,.... 2 weeks have gone a past I called up 3 times without any response. It is now July 7th 1 month later still NO call b...

Description of Work
they were suppose to install my shower doors....It has been 4 weeks still no shower doors.

11/06/2014

My name is Joe and my wife and I live in Mahopac, NY. Absolute Shower Doors put in a new shower door in our downstairs bathroom. It came in under budget and on time. The first words out of everyone's mouth that walks into the bathroom is "Wow, what a beautiful bathroom." Thanks again Chris for making it happen. It was a pleassure having you install both shower doors. Thanks, Joe and Laurie

Description of Work
New Shower Door.

Category glass repair

Framed & Frameless Glass Shower Doors, Steam & Shower Enclosures, Tub Doors, & Custom glass. Brass Hardware.

Store Fronts, Table Tops, Wall Mirrors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check