Beaudoins Hardwood Flooring

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2012

2019 Super Service Award Winner! Sales, services, installation, boarders & tile work.

hardwood floors (35)flooring (9)floor buffing (4)general contractors (3)home remodeling (2)floor cleaning (1)

02/06/2023

Brenda L.

It was a highly positive experience from beginning to end. The owner and crew were polite, professional, and highly proficient throughout the project. Not only were the floors beautiful but the owner had 2 workers come back and help set the heavier furniture back in place. I would recommend them to all without reservation.

Description of Work
We had existing hardwood flooring in the foyer, 1/2 bath and kitchen. They extended the flooring throughout the previously carpeted family room and den. All the areas listed above were sanded, buffed, and finished with 4 coats of polyurethane.

11/06/2022

Shihsheng C.

Resonance pricing, quality work and quick completion

Description of Work
refinishing

Work Completed On 11/02/2022

02/23/2022

William B.

Guys were prompt and respectful of me and my property. Job and clean up was performed to my high expectations.

Description of Work
Refinish hardwood floors

Category contractors, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 11/09/2021

02/09/2022

Lauren H.

Joe is AMAZING, would hire him again and again. My floors look like new! He’s responsive and reasonable.

Description of Work
Refinish hardwood floors

Category contractors

Work Completed On 02/09/2022

Review for Beaudoins Hardwood Flooring - PO Box 633, Wynantskill, NY - 39623966

10/10/2021

Herb B.

Our floors are beautiful! Joe and his team were professional, very responsive and showed great attention to detail. Their work was excellent. We had Joe refinish the hardwood floors in two rooms of our home. The floors were in poor condition, scalloped and marred, the result of a “homeowner special” refinishing job by the previous owner. We were very happy with the quality of the work and immediately scheduled to have the floors in an additional room refinished. We couldn’t be happier!

Description of Work
sanding and refinishing of hardwood flooring

Work Completed On 10/10/2021

10/10/2021

Richard C.

Laying the floor a lot of boards are sticking up higher the other boards there are dips in the floor Joe said that that was normal it happens to all the floors he has done. It is hard for me to believe. He will not fix the problem. Now I have to hire someone else to sand the floors to get it smooth, after just spending thousands of dollars on the floor. THANKS JOE

Description of Work
lay a new hardwood floor

Category hardwood floor, remodeling

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

unfortunately that is common in prefiniahed hardwood and didn't want to go throught the process of install an unfinished floor and finish on site.

05/20/2021

Suzanne F.

Wonderful! It looks beautiful. Very professional. Came when they said they would. Finished in 3 days!

Description of Work
Remove carpet and refinish hardwood floor

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

04/02/2021

Lori G.

It went great! Floor looks amazing. We are planning on having the remainder of the floors done as well. The work was done in a timely manner and they were always on time.

Description of Work
We had the hardwood floor in our family room refinished.

Category contractors, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

11/29/2020

Douglas E.

I'm extremely happy with Joe's work. The installed flooring looks great. I highly recommend Joe for flooring and will be using him again in the future.

Description of Work
Pre-finished hardwood installation

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

09/07/2020

Emily S.

Working with Beaudoins Hardwood Flooring was a real pleasure. Their work was excellent. They were courteous, professional, timely and willing to accommodate my schedule. They were respectful of my request to wear masks at all times in the house. I recommend them to others and would use them again.

Description of Work
Sanding and finishing with polyurethane the floors of three bedrooms, the kitchen, the hallway and the stairs and landing.

Category buffing & polishing

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

09/01/2020

Kathy S.

Joe worked with my schedule, which kept changing because of another contractor. The project was done in a professional manner and my floors look lovely.

Description of Work
Hardwood floors refinished

Category hardwood floor, buffing & polishing, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

Review for Beaudoins Hardwood Flooring - PO Box 633, Wynantskill, NY - 38842967

08/14/2020

Philip K.

Communication was excellent, quick and virtually dust free. The professional service was worth the fee which was reasonable.

Description of Work
Refinished wood floors

Category hardwood floor, buffing & polishing

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

Review for Beaudoins Hardwood Flooring - PO Box 633, Wynantskill, NY - 38799523

07/31/2020

Walter P.

Extremely pleased. My floors are beautiful. Joe responded to our call right away and showed professionalism in our interactions. He was very accommodating when we had to reschedule the job and also said he would help us move our piano back in place if needed. We will continue to use his services for our future needs. He is highly recommended.

Description of Work
refinish hardwood floors

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

02/07/2020

Frank P.

It went fabulously. Joe and his team were courteous, respectful and prompt. Communication was not an issue we were keep informed of the schedule continuously. We are beyond happy with the finished project and we are looking forward to having them back for another refinishing job this year. Many thanks tom Joe, Jill & Paul.

Description of Work
Refinishing 100 year old wood floors

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

01/30/2020

Karen K.

Mr. Beaudoin and his crew did a wonderful job. They were polite, personable and experienced with hardwood floor installation. Joe was able to find hardwood that matched our existing hardwood. They arrived on time and finished the job, as promised. We are very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Installation of hardwood in a bedroom

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

12/27/2019

Jeff O.

Great, my 40 year old floors look brand new.Joe did a great job on time , very professional ,would definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring refinished

Work Completed On 12/27/2019

11/10/2019

Larry Z.

Joe replied promptly to our calls and gave us samples to choose from. The installers did a very good job. Our new kitchen floor looks great, just what we wanted.

Description of Work
New kitchen floor

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

10/05/2019

Maria A.

Beaudoin’s Hardwood Flooring is great. Joe was so easy to work with and responsive to my questions. His experience was evident and my floors are perfect! I could not have asked for anything more. I will definitely be asking Joe to come back again to finish the rest of my home!

Description of Work
Installation of new hardwoods and removal of carpeting.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

Review for Beaudoins Hardwood Flooring - PO Box 633, Wynantskill, NY - 38153553

07/11/2019

Francine P.

I would highly recommend Beaudoin’s Hardwood Flooring. Joe and his team are skilled craftsmen who deliver very high quality work. The project was an extensive one that required matching the new floors to pre-existing floors. The end result is absolutely gorgeous. The quality of work by Beaudoin’s is equally matched by their work ethic and professionalism. Our project was a difficult one that at times proved to be challenging. Joe was able to handle the challenge, sometimes at his own expense, in an understanding and accommodating manner. We could not be more pleased with the quality of work and the professional manner in which it was delivered!

Description of Work
The existing hardwood floors in the kitchen, foyer, dining room and staircase were refinished. New hardwood was installed in the living room, family room, study and four bedrooms.

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

07/06/2019

Vladimir L.

Very professional and responsive. Completed quality job on time as promised.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor installation

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

06/13/2019

B B.

Went great no issues. Fast and professional

Description of Work
New sub floor and engineered hardwood

Category flooring contractor, buffing & polishing

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

06/13/2019

B B.

Great job. Very professional and high quality work. Very responsive. Showed up when promised and kept commitments

Description of Work
Install living room,dining room and hallway wood floor

Work Completed On 06/03/2019