AJL Plumbing and Heating

With Angi since October 2016

115 Lake Rd

Worcester, NY 12197

Whether you have plumbing or heating issues call a professional AJL plumbing & heating to get the job done. We provide professional plumbing and heating in Ostego & Schoharie county both residential and commercial needs. No matter what the size of the job is, we are prepared to complete your plumbing job immediately. We will provide you with prompt, professional, installation, maintenance and repair services. We are dedicated to serving all of your plumbing needs in an honest and ethical manner. Here at AJL we are a fully license and insured plumbing company, even if your town doesn't require a licensed plumber, why take a chance? Going with a licensed, experienced professional increases your chance of getting the best possible job for the right price. Give us a call to discuss your project today....

11/04/2021

Charles L.

Anthony did a great job he came out immediately looked at the job and came back the next day. He found several code violations missed by previous service provider .I would highly recommend Anthony to other people.

Description of Work
Plumbing

07/16/2020

Samantha K.

Was looking for someone local, I found his listing on here. He came to look at the job The same day I called him. then came next day on time and hooked everything up super fast and reliable. Would definitely recommend to friends and family

Description of Work
Had to hook up my mr cool mini split

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/18/2020

Leighann T.

gas furnace & coil

Description of Work
Better then expected. Anthony is a true professional. On time , prepared , discussed all options. End result was outstanding !

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

01/03/2020

Louise B.

FANTASTIC! he completed the work quickly and efficiently. Well worth the pay and very reasonable!

Description of Work
convert Hot water heater from propane to electric, replaced shut off valve and corrected pipe coming into house. Fixed the sump pump drain pipe. Fixed the main water shut off pipe (was ran over and not straight)

Category plumbing, water heater repair

04/09/2019

Ben F.

Water Heater broke over night, Called Anthony's cell at 8am and he answered right away, said he could install a new one and be at my house by 1030am. He was here by 1030 with a new one to install which he did quickly and hauled away the old one. Price was less than many others, time frame was great, and he was very helpful. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Water Heater Install

01/08/2019

Gerald C.

Very good. Fixtures were tough to replace but they got it.

Description of Work
Leak in drain, garbage disposal noisey and replaced fixtures in nathtub.

07/18/2018

Rob G.

Great experience & exceptional service. Anthony (the owner) is very responsive to all our needs in a newer home. He installed a water purification system and outdoor spigots for garden hoses. He takes great pride in his work and left everything clean and neat. The process, work involved and costs were carefully explained and the job was done right. I would highly recommend for dependable service and fair pricing.

Description of Work
Water filtration system, installed outdoor water spigots, fixed leak

07/04/2018

Phillip W A.

AJ and his employees were prompt and professional. They went above and beyond and made sure we were more than happy with their work. Great job guys!

Description of Work
We had one bathroom with leaks in the sink and tub, another bathroom with a tub drain that wouldn’t close, we needed a better water heater, and a central air system installed.

04/21/2018

Karen N.

After struggling with a Buderus combo unit for the better part of ten years (unit is 12 years old), it finally gave out right before Easter weekend leaving us with no heat and hot water. Luckily we invested in a pellet stove due to ongoing issues with the Buderus so we had an alternative heat source. Anthony responded promptly to my husband’s call and came over to install a hot water heater for us until he could replace our combo unit so we wouldn’t be without hot water. It didn’t take him long to discover our hard water most likely created the issues with our boiler and our current softener system was inadequate. He installed a new water filtration system along with our new Navien combo unit to ensure we would not have the same issues. Not only did he do a phenomenal job installing the unit, he took care of other plumbing concerns he noticed. Now, we have a more reliable combo unit with the bonus of water we can actually drink out of the faucet!!!

Description of Work
Replace combo until for heat and hot water

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water softeners

09/14/2017

Heddi C.

ALJ Plumbing did not show up. Anthony said he would give me an estimate, and look at what needed to be done between 5: 30 pm and 7 pm today (as that is the time he said when they give estimates), and no one showed up or called. I live five minutes from them. Anthony said he had a difficult time finding workers as they do not show up to work for him, but he did not show up. If there is a valid reason why he is a no-show I will change my review.

Description of Work
I need some minor repairs and upgrades. ALJ Plumbing did not show up. Anthony said he would give me an estimate, and look at what needed to be done between 5: 30 pm and 7 pm today (as that is the time he said when they give estimates), and no one showed up or called. I live just five minutes from them. Anthony said he had a difficult time finding workers as they do not show up to work for him, but he did not show up.

03/17/2017

Steve S.

Anthony takes great pride in his work. He is very good at problem solving. Keeps you informed of the progress and what needs to be done. Hard working person.

Description of Work
Installed on demand combi/boiler.

12/15/2016

Joseph L.

The system was installed quickly and he was very neat and professional,and the system was designed outside my home at his shop so he was able to make it very nice looking also!!! He will be coming back to my house very soon to also install a new upgraded hot water system also!!! I highly recommend Anthony! He was at my house promptly and was neat , quick and honest! He didn't sell me anything I didn't need! Oh and he beet another estimate I received by at least 500$ !!!

Description of Work
Had a water filtration system installed .

12/13/2016

Michael F.

Everything went great plumber was neat, fast, did a great job, stayed for 10 hrs to have us up and running in one day so we had hear that evening.

Description of Work
Needed a new boiler and hot water system

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

All phases of plumbing and heating including geo thermal radiant heating high efficiency condensing boilers