All Weather Roofing & Waterproofing Inc.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since February 2006

All Weather Roofing & Waterproofing Inc., performs all types of roof replacement, roof maintenance, waterproofing and leak repair in commercial, public and residential buildings. We have built a strong reputation as a leading installation specialist in the New York City Area becoming proficient at installing many types of leading roofing products. Our knowledgeable staff works with manufacturers to provide specifications that assure the highest quality finished product that assures that the installation will perform as designed. Throughout the years we have found our installations to be a superior product due to proper design and exceptional craftsmanship by all of our installers. All Weather Roofing & Waterproofing, Inc. has also taken time and pride in its industry and is fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded as well as an accredited member of the BBB (Better Business Bureau) with an A+ rating....

All estimates are free. Owner operated. We are licensed and insured.

DM Contracting & Restoration specializes in residential and commercial masonry, in addition to home remodeling, renovation and repair services. Our team of experienced professionals, personally supervised by the owner's on every project, are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest standards of service and beautiful results. We have grown steadily as a result of our excellent reputation and the referrals of our satisfied customers.

Premier Roofing is Brooklyn's flat roof specialist. Our crews, service technicians, field representatives and office personnel are trained and tested to ensure quality, honesty and accountability. Whether you are a general contractor, building manager or a single family homeowner, our staff can handle your needs and, of course, inspections and advice are always free!

04/26/2018

Great experience. Ryan is very professional. He responded to my initial phone call right away and completed the work quickly at a good price. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
They applied a waterproof coating to a wall of the house to stop water from penetrating and leaking in.

Category masonry

01/31/2018

It was excellent.

Description of Work
To repair a leak on my roof.

06/17/2017

Great!!! Done quickly and profesionally!

Description of Work
Remove ball in leader elbow . Check gutters and nailed in two nails

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

05/22/2017

Overall, an excellent experience. I called the phone number listed on Angies List, & the boss himself, Ryan, answered . [In fact, every time I called, Ryan answered the phone himself.] He came to give me an estimate, recommended the same thing several other roofers recommended, & gave me a reasonable price. We came to an agreement, & one morning the following week he arrived bright & early with hi...

Description of Work
New flat roof on my house

12/02/2016

Very good. They did a great job and cleaned up afterwards. I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again.

Description of Work
Install commercial grade EPDM on balcony for waterproofing.

ROOFING CONTRACTOR, WATERPROOFING. INTERIOR & EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION. Flat, and pitched roofs. Rubber, shingles, TPO, tiles, slate and sidings.

ASK FOR DETAILS.