Late Appliance Repair

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2012

91-45 84th St Fl 1

Woodhaven, NY 11421

Mention you found us thru Angie's List, and receive $30.00 OFF your repair cost. No coupon is required, just mention it to the operator when calling us. $30.00 off CANNOT be used towards the service charge, which is waived once you are doing the repair. We accept Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Venmo & Zelle as methods of payment ! www.LateNightApplianceRepair.com Serving Most Of Queens. Just Tell the operator where you are located, a brief description of the repair needed, and we will dispatch the technician closest to you. All our trucks are GPS equipped to service you Most of the time, the Same Day !...

02/24/2020

MARGARET S.

He was excellent. I called him on a Friday and he came in on a Saturday. It was a very pleasant experience and I will definitely hire him again. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He repaired my dryer door switch.

Category appliance repair

It was my total pleasure repairing your appliance. Pablo.

07/26/2018

JOAN W.

Pablo was excellent. On time, very conscientious and he was able to quickly repair the problem. Prices were very fair and I am very happy

Description of Work
repair of a gas dryer which was not drying clothes

05/05/2018

Sonya W.

Our refrigerator ceased working on a Friday while I was at work. Called Pablo at 9am on Saturday morning. He was the only one of the “open” businesses that I called who actually answered his phone. He gave us a reasonable timeline for a service window, called when he was on the way, and then arrived on time! He was able to fix the motherboard by 2pm and made sure I knew when to expect the fridge to be fully cooled down. Maybe not the cheapest (husband grumbled a bit about the price of the necessary part), but for a last minute repair on a Saturday, I’d say it was worth it. If only I had been able to call him on Friday, we might have been able to save the milk!

Description of Work
Repair a GE refrigerator

Category appliance repair

Thank You for the review, but remember I did tell you the cost of the repair BEFORE I started the job. Part cost alone was $200.00 Hope all is well now. Pablo.

04/05/2018

David B.

Pablo immediately diagnosed the problem as soon as he heard the noise, and had the right parts in his truck to repair it. He was very knowledgeable, totally honest and very reasonably priced. He came exactly when promised and gave me a price before even starting the job, so I didn't feel that his friendly, chatty discourse while working was costing me extra money. I've used a variety of repairmen in the past for my washers and dryers, which I keep in my rental properties, and up until now had found no one who had all three of those qualifications. I will definitely use Pablo in the future. He also repairs other large appliances, if anyone is interested. And he doesn't charge extra for either weekend or night visits. I found him through Angie's List and am most delighted to recommend not only Pablo but also Angie, as a good source for repairmen.

Description of Work
gas dryer repair -- made strange noise and didn't properly dry

03/17/2018

Ravi T.

Two email messages but no response. Angie's List clients should get at least a response.

Description of Work
Contacted twice via AngiesList email but received no response at all

Category appliance repair

I sincerely apologize for a "no response", but I only came to find out, when another review came in and I was "alerted". I believe that your request probably went into the spam folder and was not aware of your request. Again, I truly apologize, because without customers, you have no business. Sincerely, Pablo / Owner of Late Appliance Repair.

08/26/2017

ARTHUR D.

Pablo, the proprietor, got our machine up and running within hours after I first called him. Out of the three repair outfits I had called that morning he was the only one who could commit to an appointment on the phone, and he arrived punctually in several hours at the agreed-upon time. It took him little time to diagnose the problem, then he set about fixing it, and the total fee was very reasonable.

Description of Work
our top loading washing machine wouldn't drain

08/23/2017

Alice C.

On the day of the scheduled repair, Pablo called/texted to confirm and he showed up right on time! He got the job done within an hour - it turned out my fridge needed a new freezer timer. He replaced the part and my fridge was up and running again right away! I saved a lot of money by not having to buy a new fridge. I highly recommend Pablo and Late Night Appliance Service.

Description of Work
I have a 10-year old Whirlpool refrigerator that stopped working in the middle of summer (horrible!) I called Late Night Appliance Services and left a message. They called me back and texted me back within 3 to 5 minutes. He was respectful and courteous and diagnosed my issue over the phone, and also gave me quotes for approximate service charges over the phone, so no surprises!

01/30/2017

Patrick H.

Installation went very well.

Description of Work
Oven valve and igniter replacement.

08/22/2016

Joseph S.

Very prompt repair, and very responsive

Description of Work
Oven needed repair

10/09/2012

claude M.

He arrived on time and was very professional.

Description of Work
Pablo replaced a belt on a Kenmore dryer.

NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists

Your household depends on all of its appliances to be more than just a house, but rather a home. So if something isn't working, you want it fixed, and you need that appliance work reliably. This is where NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists comes in and gets your home back on track. Refrigerator Repair Specialists is the premier service provider in the refrigerator, ice maker, beverage center and wine cooler repair of any brand. We pride ourselves for staying on top of the industry's latest products and service innovations for all appliance sectors, to ensure that our technicians are first in line for product training on appliances of all brands. For the best refrigerator repair and maintenance service in New York City area hire NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists as it repairs and services all major brands of household refrigerators, ice makers, beverage centers and wine coolers including all high-end brands like Sub-zero, Viking, Thermador, Fisher and Paykel, Gaggenau, Miele, popular brands like KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Kenmore, GE, Monogram, Profile and others. Call us and invite one of the certified technicians from NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists and join thousands of happy customers all around New York City. Results are very satisfying! We can provide same-day refrigerator repair service of any major brand and dispatch trained and certified technicians to resolve problems with your refrigerator, freezer or fridge.

Gotham Appliance Repair & Service LLC

G.A.R.S ( Gotham appliance repair & service LLC ) is a Black - Owned company we take pride in every work we do .. there’s no job we can’t do we mount tv , fix any appliance we take pride in our work.. our motto “ Quality Work Every Time”

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi
    Service Charge Waived With Any Repair
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    Satisfaction

We Service Washers, Dryers Combo Units ( Washers & Dryers Together ) Refrigerators, Stoves/Ovens, Cooktops & Wall Ovens. We offer Late Evening Hours & Saturday Service at NO Additional Cost ! Evening Hours Till 7pm, Until 9pm, With An Advance Appointment.There is No Service Charge with a repair. Visit Our Website At LateNightApplianceRepair.com And Read Our Excellent Reviews! We ACCEPT all Major Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Personal Checks As Well As Cash.

We do not sell appliances or do any installations of any kind. We do not service small appliances (ie: toasters, mixers, irons) We do not repair microwaves, dishwashers or A/C's.