Hayes construction company inc.

With Angi since April 2012

we are a family owned an opperated business we have written contracts, 5 employees, we dont subconract any work out unless we talk to the customer prior an they agree....

Robert Laman JR Construction

Robert Laman Jr Construction is a locally owned and family-operated business established in 1989. Owner Robert Laman Jr. has over 32 years experience in the home improvement field. Our job foremen are skilled and experienced in their respective fields. All contracted work is completed in a clean, courteous and professional manner by our own trained installers. Job sites are cleaned daily and we only use top quality materials - America's Finest Brands! Call today for the area's best!

J. Ventura Contracting, LLC

We are a growing, locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of Roofing & Remodeling services, both Interior & Exterior customizable to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced for Superior Quality work, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! Our vision is to help improve the quality of Broome County Homes striving to transform the Southern Tier into a safe and beautiful location for our families to move forward in, while preserving our Historical imprint in the State of New York. Our mission is to provide the highest level of Integrity and Quality to our valued Homeowners.

Five Star Efficiency General Contractor

General Contractor that handles all phases of construction interiors and exterior commercial and residential

07/08/2013

I hired a company to install metal roofing and had always wanted to build a portico over my front stoop, so I decided that this would be the time ot have the portico built. I was referred to Kyle Hayes of Hayes Construction by my roofing contractor. Kyle came out to the house the day after I called to get an estimate. I was satisfied with his estimate, so I hired his company to do the job. Within a week, Kevin and his brother came out to begin construction of the portico. Not only were Kevin and his brother very personable individuals, they were very professional and did an excellent job, completing the work within two days. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the workmanship and would highly recommend Hayes Construction. I would definitely call them again for future jobs.

Description of Work
Installed a portico over my front stoop.

Category garage builders

we specialize in roofing,siding,bathrooms,an kitchens, decks,and additions