Prestige Designs

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2010

After 30 years of construction experience in both new home and residential remodeling I strive to deliver knowledgeable hands on service and design expertise. I am highly committed to being on time and on budget and have been consisently given an A plus rating by both my new and repeat clients.I have no negative ratings or complaints with any of the bureaus. I have worked for many years with my talented partners. I have participated in numerous homeshows and have received many awards....

Magic Stone General Contracting

Magic Stone General Contracting

Super Service Award Winners 8th Consecutive Year! A+ BBB Rating • Magic Stone GC is a Locally Owned & Family Operated Company that has been in Business For Over 10 Years! • Fully Licensed & Insured. We Offer Free Project Estimates. There are 2 owners (brother's) who have over 20 Years of Experience in Masonry Repair/Restoration and learned their trade from a well sought-after restoration specialist who has since retired. References Available Upon Request • Call (716) 775-5836 to Schedule your FREE Estimate or Appointment.

10/08/2012

The home was built but we wanted some rooms added in the basement and Rick sub-contracted the work. He is the very best combination of work, ethic, talent and integrity!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rick Gracia from Prestige Designs designed and built the home we currently live in.

CATEGORY home builders

08/22/2012

Rick was the best contractor we've ever had!  Even after the job was done, he helped us out with everything we needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rick built our 1400sq ft. addition from start to finish (4 rooms + bath).

CATEGORY remodeling

08/11/2012

We began building in the winter and the only reason we were delayed was due to mother nature and her cold temperatures.  Due to this fact Rick Graci and his vendors were attentive on keeping things in line to not add any additional costs or delays in us moving in.  Once we broke ground, we followed Prestige Designs booklet of vendors to go to pick out all our cabinetry, countertops, carpeting, etc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built us our Dream Home!!  Fantastic to work with.  Communication and suppliers they utilized were great.  After 7 years in this house still in love with everything.  Their basics compared to the other competitors were a step up and have shown over time compared to friends who built with bigger building companies.  We choose Prestige because of their focus on detail and quality workmanship.

CATEGORY home builders

New home construction or will act as a Project mgr for a private build. You can build on my lot or yours. Small or large remodeling jobs. I also have extensive experience in handicap home new builds or remodeling requirements. If you have recently been afflected by a health issue and must change the configuration of your home I can help. I also have green projects knowlege and experience..

It would not be realistic for me to change a sink of fix a plug. My work is more project by project based.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express