Frayne Brothers Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2012

4.4

10 years in business,A+ BBB rating,Free estimates,Quality work quality gauranteed! 10 year labor warranty!...

HandyMan.JM

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Handyman services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! *10% DISCOUNT FOR SENIORS AND MILITARY

Precision Door Service

Precision Door services over 5000 Buffalo customers every year and has been providing service since 2001. We have a highly trained team of technicians and installers which work out of a real building and warehouse. Don't be fooled by uninsured, fly by night outfits using inferior products that give you a tail-light warranty. You should demand to see a warranty in print and every company's workers comp insurance that steps on your property.

Offers by Precision Door Service on Angi
Jackson Doorz LLC

Dependable and professional with 25 years experience installing, repairing and servicing Residential and Commercial Garage Doors. Fully insured.

12/05/2020

They did a good job, they did the best thing that every contractor can do and they finished the job.

Description of Work
They did a roof installation.

11/18/2017

Roof failed in 2 years. Poor workmanship

Description of Work
New build roof

Category handyman service,roofing

09/27/2016

A huge waste of my time and total disappointment

Description of Work
Dan the owner came out pretty quick after I called and since I was looking for a handy man he had a list of things that I showed him that needed to get done. He wrote everything down and said that he would work up a price and e-mail me. I checked the to make sure that the e-mail was correct and that was the last I have heard from them. That was over 30 days ago. I have checked my junk mail and I called after 7 days, and twice a week two weeks later and left at least 3 messages. I now have wasted time that this work could have been done by another company had they not wanted to take the job! They could have just said, "no thank you, find someone else". If this is how you do business Kristen and Dan, I would not recommend you at all.

Category contractors,handyman service,siding,doors

09/27/2016

A huge waste of my time and total disappointment

Category contractors,handyman service,siding,doors

10/05/2015

Great communication, honest, friendly and professional. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
All needed roof repairs from storm damage ice & snow

Category handyman service,roofing

Complete Installation Of Roofing,Siding,Windows,Doors & Gutters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available