Vinny & Son Contracting Corp.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2017

15020 24th Avenue

Whitestone, NY 11357

Vinny & Son Contracting provides design and installation of Pavers, Retaining walls, masonry work, outdoor kitchens ,concrete work,Driveways , Sidewalk and Curb violations removed ,Pool Patios, Pavers cleaning and resealing, Basement French Drains, Dry-wells installations, Staircases, Porches Vinny & Son Contracting is Family owned and operate we are fully license, insured and bonded Residential, Commercial...

06/20/2019

Patricia C.

f you are looking for a masonry contractor, look no further! These guys are the absolute BEST! Vinny, his son Sal and their crew work from 7:30 to 5:00, 6 days a week with only a short lunch break. They did a large paving stone job in my yard. I have had many contractors for various projects and have never had any that compare. You don't even need to check on them. They take tremendous pride in their work and are master craftsmen. I would never use anyone else for a masonry project. This company is TOP-NOTCH and they are the nicest guys you'll ever meet. I cannot recommend them more highly. I'd give them 10 more "A" ratings if I could!

Description of Work
Large paving stone project.

Category decks,masonry,patios

03/28/2019

Camille S.

Vinny and son Both father Vinny and son Sal (and his crew) did a great job redoing our sidewalk . They were punctual, professional, cleanup afterward, great relationship with their crew, and most of all efficient throughout the project. I would highly recommend them to anyone , or contact them for any additional projects. Camille S.

Description of Work
Sidewalk and part driveway

Category concrete repair

10/14/2018

Howard F.

Contractor failed to reply to written request for quote. That fact speaks for itself.

Description of Work
Repair/replace bluestone surface of steps

Category concrete repair,masonry

I am sorry for the inconvenience next time please call our office for faster response I can be reached at 718-216-8172

07/23/2018

tony H.

In case you can't make it beyond the first paragraph, let me start by saying that Vinny & Son Contracting Corp has my highest recommendation. We hired them to redo the driveway, demolish our deck, and related concrete work. In short, their work is exceptionally well-crafted, precisely planned and excellently executed. Let me talk about setting some expectations so that you won't be disappointed. This is a small company and there are pros and cons when you are dealing with one. For one, the person picking up the phone may also be busy operating a machinery and may not be available instantly to speak to you. If you are calling them and expect a person every single time, then you are better off with a bigger company with hundreds more workers at your disposal. Vinny & Son is a small company operated by a father and son plus a small crew. The pros are quite obvious; they are committed to performing excellent work. They are committed from start to finish and not jump around to different projects or sites while they are on your case. I can only think one major disadvantage about this place. When the weather is bad, they fall behind schedule. They can not truly commit to a date that's over two weeks out. I am a member of the military and my wife works odd hours. They were able to work independently without my direct supervision. Sal's suggestions added more creative layout to my plan. With Sal's work experience, it is extremely helpful to have suggestions while I am far away from home. His father is an amazing person who built a home in his hometown over 30 years ago in Italy with his crew. They are packed with construction experience! Now let's talk about their work and work ethics. They showed up 0730 every day except for Sundays or rainy days and they end their day around 1700 working nonstop. We decided to do pavers for our driveway and backyard and while we don't understand why it has to cost so much more than just concrete alone, Sal explained to me that pavers will still require a layer of concrete. Thus, you are not going to save or cut down cost by doing pavers. The extra layer of concrete will support all the weight that I need since I tend to work on cars quite often. I am done writing.. Let me try to post some pictures so you can see what they did.

Description of Work
Driveway and backyard with pavers. Demolition of wood deck

Category concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,masonry,hardscaping

06/01/2018

Christine D.

Amazing job! I would definitely use them again. They were very honest and I am so happy with the work. I would highly highly recommend them!

Description of Work
New Sidewalk

Category concrete repair

05/30/2018

Alex K.

Went well from start to finish. They were punctual and professional. Above all, the quality of the work exceeded my expectations. Several passerby’s and neighbors contracted them after viewing the job they did for me.

Description of Work
Curb, sidewalk, driveway and pavers patio in the backyard

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,patios

05/26/2018

Lenny S.

Work was done fast, safe, and very professional. We provided the Granite. We are very happy with the result. Would definitely recommend them. Will use them again for any future work needed.

Description of Work
New Cement Sidewalk with Pavers at edge, Granite and Brick work for new main Staircase, Walkway with Pavers

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,masonry

05/18/2018

Jenna C.

Terrible. The contractor was paid in full- did not follow the plans, would not pull DOB permits and was not responsive and after failed inspection refused to fix. Wrote via text message the (APPROVED) plans were wrong after we told him it failed inspection while someone in the background yelled "you get what you pay for" . Completely rude and unprofessional and ended up costing us the price he charged us, plus the expediter, plus the cost of a new contractor in addition to his $4,500 price to do a small area.

Description of Work
Concrete work and curb cut in front of house in Queens

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

we performed the work according to proposal signed in which I can provide a copy of it with their signature. we treat tthem with respect and it's totaly not truth what is stating about out performance of the work otherwise their wouldn't pay us in full. contract did not state any architech plans nor us obtain any building department permits when we do sidewalk we only need to obtain dot permits in which we did and has result the NYC dot didn't not issue any failing inspection in which mean mean we perform work according to NYC dot specs and regulations she was in the process on selling her home and looks like she had building violations and non field work done to the house in past that's y she wanted us to obtain permits of work that we didn't do and we r not responsible for it the agreement states specifically replace sidewalk and curb according to NYC dot specs and also obtain permits within that department we were not liable for any other permits unless it would be stating in the contract she is just looking to bleaming us for something we r not responsible for and we can't not carry out other people responsibility she is bashing us over the internet for something we r not responsible for looks like had an architech for this job but nothing that we were aware of if that we knew it would be state on the proposal she signed and paid for it I be more then happy to provide a copy of that proposal so I can be posted and that others would be able to read it

09/28/2017

Faith M.

It took a little while to get the permit, but once they started, the work was finished in 2 days. They did the demolition of the existing concrete in the afternoon, the next day they finished the job, then they came back the following day to remove the cones, tape and clean up. They repaired/replaced more than the violation required, but they asked me if I wanted the extra work, no hard sell, and I did it because it was needed. I'm very happy with the work they did for me, it looks great. Sal and his father were very easy to work with and they have a nice work crew. I have no complaints about my experience with Vinny and Son contracting.

Description of Work
They corrected a DOT violation notice, replaced my driveway.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

09/16/2017

Audrey V.

Vinny and his son came to give us an estimate (recommended by my neighbor as they had looked at her sidewalk as well.) They were well under some of the other quotes we had received and had good references so we decided to hire them. They got the necessary permits which took a couple weeks. They worked on our and several of our neighbor's violations at the same time. The job was completed in 2 days, and our sidewalk/curb looks great!

Description of Work
We received a sidewalk violation for a few cracks, and our curb was broken. Our whole block actually received violations. Wanting to fix it all instead of just patching, including the curb which was a mess with people parking on it, the job amounted to about 20 feet needing repair.

Category concrete repair,masonry

Prolux Restoration LLC

Prolux Restoration LLC was started in 2021. It is family owned with over 15 years experience. We specialize in interior and exterior restorations. We are fully licensed and insured. Safety, professionalism and customer satisfaction are our main priority.

Angus Theriault & Sons Inc

Angus Theriault & Sons – Providing Residential and Commercial Roofing Services in Westchester County and Surrounding Areas for Over 75 Years. Integrity and quality work have been prime ingredients in our success from the start. We have built a solid reputation on customer satisfaction, achieved through quality work, attention to detail and prompt service.Angus Theriault & Sons specializes in residential roofing, sheet metal fabrication, gutters, soffit, fascia, copper and aluminum work and more. We can suggest the best application for your particular needs whether it be maintenance, reinforcement, restoration or a complete new roofing system. We carefully estimate every job, quote a reasonable price and complete the work in the shortest time possible. We are licensed, insured, and certified by the manufacturers and provide superior craftsmanship and experienced professionalism. Additional Email: Info@Westchesterroofer.Com

Skyline Maintenance Inc. (Chimneys)

From oil, gas, fireplace or wood burning stove chimney cleaning to liners, rebuilds, caps and dampers. We provide everything you need to keep your chimney and furnace safe and operating efficiently. Proper care and maintenance aid in preventing unnecessary fires and carbon monoxide poisonings. We take pride in offering a broad range of services which extend the life of your chimney and furnace. Our Services Include: ◾Chimney liners/ Furnace Duct Cleaning/Masonry Rebuilds ◾Flue Pipe Installation ◾Chimney Cap Installation ◾Chimney Flashing Installation ◾Chimney Repair / Emergency Chimney Repair ◾Chimney Restoration ◾Chimney Cleaning ◾Furnace Installation ◾Furnace Repair / Emergency Furnace Repair ◾Furnace Maintenance ◾Chimney Animal Removal ◾Fireplace Restoration ◾Pavers/Gutter Cleaning/Brick Work

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Vinny & Son Contracting Corp.

How is Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. overall rated?

Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. open?

Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. is open:

What payment options does Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. provide

Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. offer free estimates?

Yes, Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. offers free project estimates.

Does Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. offer a senior discount?

No, Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Vinny & Son Contracting Corp.?

No, Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. does not offer warranties.

What services does Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. offer?

Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. offers the following services: Driveway, sidewalk, curbs, staircase, retaining walls, brick wall and fences,Porches,Stone work, foundation waterproofing,french drains, Foundation repairs