Vinny & Son Contracting Corp.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2017

Vinny & Son Contracting provides design and installation of Pavers, Retaining walls, masonry work, outdoor kitchens ,concrete work,Driveways , Sidewalk and Curb violations removed ,Pool Patios, Pavers cleaning and resealing, Basement French Drains, Dry-wells installations, Staircases, Porches Vinny & Son Contracting is Family owned and operate we are fully license, insured and bonded Residential, Commercial...

All estimates are free. Owner operated. We are licensed and insured.

Knockout Masonry is an award winning concrete and masonry company that has been providing superior products and services since 2005. We specialize in concrete and brick interlocking pavers, servicing both residential and commercial properties, and commit to each and every project from start to finish- Client Satisfaction is our main goal.

06/20/2019

f you are looking for a masonry contractor, look no further! These guys are the absolute BEST! Vinny, his son Sal and their crew work from 7:30 to 5:00, 6 days a week with only a short lunch break. They did a large paving stone job in my yard. I have had many contractors for various projects and have never had any that compare. You don't even need to check on them. They take tremendous pride in th...

Description of Work
Large paving stone project.

Category decks,masonry,patios

03/28/2019

Vinny and son Both father Vinny and son Sal (and his crew) did a great job redoing our sidewalk . They were punctual, professional, cleanup afterward, great relationship with their crew, and most of all efficient throughout the project. I would highly recommend them to anyone , or contact them for any additional projects. Camille S.

Description of Work
Sidewalk and part driveway

Category concrete repair

10/14/2018

Contractor failed to reply to written request for quote. That fact speaks for itself.

Description of Work
Repair/replace bluestone surface of steps

Category concrete repair,masonry

I am sorry for the inconvenience next time please call our office for faster response I can be reached at 718-216-8172

07/23/2018

In case you can't make it beyond the first paragraph, let me start by saying that Vinny & Son Contracting Corp has my highest recommendation. We hired them to redo the driveway, demolish our deck, and related concrete work. In short, their work is exceptionally well-crafted, precisely planned and excellently executed. Let me talk about setting some expectations so that you won't be disappointed. T...

Description of Work
Driveway and backyard with pavers. Demolition of wood deck

Category concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,masonry,hardscaping

06/01/2018

Amazing job! I would definitely use them again. They were very honest and I am so happy with the work. I would highly highly recommend them!

Description of Work
New Sidewalk

Category concrete repair

Driveway, sidewalk, curbs, staircase, retaining walls, brick wall and fences,Porches,Stone work, foundation waterproofing,french drains, Foundation repairs

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal