Steamaster Carpet Cleaning

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

722 149th St #

Whitestone, NY 11357

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

For 33+ years Steamaster been restoring original beauty to residential and commercial carpets, area rugs, upholstery and tile. We are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), and fully licensed and insured. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau with a perfect record for our entire history of service, and we've won the Angie's List Super Service Award for every year since 2007 when we became eligible! Our business was built by repeat customers and referrals; we are proud of our reputation! Call us and let us show you why we have the most loyal customers! We offer a 10% discount on cleaning services to Angie's List Members! Additional phones - (516)-822-6666, (631) 777-2777, (914) 422-3377....

carpet cleaning (340)upholstery cleaning (85)oriental rug cleaning (29)floor cleaning (23)tile installation (19)flooring (18)carpet installation (9)window treatment (2)blind cleaning (1)

12/21/2020

Went as I wanted and the carpet and stairs both look much improved! Would hire them again and would recommend.

Description of Work
Carpet and stairs cleaning

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

I'm so happy you were satisfied with our services. A recommendation is always appreciated. Thank you for choosing us. Best Regards, Gina

08/26/2020

Amazing work - very professional...in a million years would not believe carpets would ever look the way they did after cleaning/stretching/padding

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, new padding, stretching

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/12/2019

My mom had her wall to wall carpets cleaned. She called and got voice mail, but someone called her back a few days later & explained that they come to the house and give you an estimate/price and do the job the same day, which is convenient. They showed up on time, called first to say they were on the way. They did a great job, gave her a fair price, explained the process they use. Carpets came ou...

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning.

Work Completed On 07/06/2019

01/30/2019

Answer the phone promptly. Show up on time. Performed good service. Reasonable price. Pretty much all I need from my carpet cleaner :) Then my daughter threw up again ;( same process :)

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 01/30/2019

12/14/2018

Shaq was great. He arrived on schedule an performed the job in a professional manner. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

11/13/2018

I had a difficult time getting an estimate from Steamaster! I sent them pictures of the repairs I needed as per their request and I still have not received an estimate from them. I was told they would get to back to me but I had to reach out to them twice and I never heard back from them. Very disappointed since they received such high recommendations on Angie’s List!

Description of Work
Carpet repair and cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Good Morning Ms. [Member Name Removed], I'm very sorry that you are disappointed, however our mechanic has not been able to give us an estimate of the cost to repair as he has not been in to our office due to the busyness of the season. Once he is able to review the photo I would be happy to send you an estimate of the cost. Sincerely, Sara at Steamaster

10/18/2018

Tile and grout in kitchen and bathrooms were cleaned.

Description of Work
Tile and grout cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

07/14/2018

went very well, they were flexible with scheduling and did a great job!

Description of Work
recliner cleaning

Work Completed On 07/14/2018

07/11/2018

Good, but not great. Had some trouble making the appointment at first. My date was bounced around, but to the credit of the office staff, they did reinstate it. A nice crew did arrive within the time period stated. Quality was fair to good. The rugs lacked the luster of an exceptional job and parts of the tile and grouting were still dirty after drying. Unfortunately, some damage was done to a doo...

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning and Tile and Grout Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

06/25/2018

He called to confirm his arrival time and was extremely pleasant and professional. We were happy with the work and would use them again.

Description of Work
Several carpets around our house

Work Completed On 05/07/2018

Cleaning services: Carpets & Area Rugs, Upholstery, Tile & Grout cleaning & sealing, Mattresses, Drapes, Blinds and other Textiles. Flood Remediation and Water Extraction services. Carpet, blinds & linoleum sales, repairs & installation.

Re-grouting