S P A Service Co

Founded 1961 • With Angi since August 2013

PO Box 570079

Whitestone, NY 11357

S. P. A. Service Co. has been the KitchenAid factory "Authorized Factory Service" for all of Manhattan and northern Queens for over fifty years. Additionally we are factory-authorized service for the manufacturers of most kitchen appliances. We service dishwashers, ranges, cook tops, ovens, instant hot water supply, Trash Compactors, garbage disposers and freestanding dryers, both in and out of warranty. S. P. A. Service Co. provides prompt and courteous service and carry a comprehensive inventory. Additional DBA - S.P.A. Service Co....

03/17/2021

barbara S.

I contacted SPA about getting service for my gas wall oven because it would not stay on. I spoke to Peter and told him the oven was installed (incorrectly) by the previous owner under a counter. He told me that the problem was not with my oven but with the installation and that it was not getting enough air. He said he did not want to charge me for a visit to fix a problem that was not with the oven, but with an incorrect installation. He suggested a work around to keep my oven lit and even sent me a PDF of a similar electric oven that might fit in the same space and use low voltage. I really appreciate the honesty and the very good advice—they clearly know their stuff. 6 years ago another service company had no problem charging me $325 to fix a sensor that was not broken. Would definitely recommend this company!!!

Description of Work
Gas Wall Oven would not stay lit

03/20/2017

Viktor K.

Very good. Very professional.

Description of Work
Range pilot fix

09/04/2015

Bro U.

It went very well. S P A thoroughly dis-assembled and re-assembled my 40-year-old dishwasher - which took several hours - and explained to me in convincing, show-and-tell detail why the cost of repairs would almost equal the cost of a new dishwasher (even though S P A doesn't sell dishwashers).

Description of Work
Tried to repair my 40-year-old dishwasher and advised me of repair cost vs. replacement cost

04/16/2014

Adam H.

I have been very skeptical of appliance repairmen since I had a few recent bad experiences. Peter was excellent. He arrived on time and fixed the problem quickly for a reasonable fee (just the cost of the visit, which he quoted in advance). He also happens to be the region's foremost expert on Verona ovens (a specialty brand imported from Italty that's not so easy to find qualified repairmen for). I would call S. P. A. in an instant with any other appliance need I had.

Description of Work
My Verona oven wasn't heating to the desired temperature or staying lit. Peter fixed the thermocouple that controls when the oven flame turns off/on.

AC Air Duct Cleaning

Fred's Chimney Magic

EXPERTS ON CHANNEL 7, CABLE NEWS AND DAILY NEWS! 1437 REVIEWS ON ANGIE'S LIST! NO COMPLAINT WITH BBB OR CONSUMER AFFAIRS! (CALL 800 696-7668 FOR A FREE ESTIMATE) LIFETIME GUARANTEE ON ALL STAINLESS STEEL LINERS AND CAPS. 38 YEARS IN BUSINESS. (3 tour) VETERAN ARMY MILITARY POLICE. EXFIRE FIGHTER. REPAIRED APPROX. 1/3 OF ALL NYC FIRE DEPARTMENTS. LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED! PRIOR CONSULTANTS FOR BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORIES AND THE AMERICAN GAS RESEARCH FOUNDATION IN WASHINGTON D.C. "WE ARE GENTLEMEN WHO CARE" (read our reviews) THANK YOU!

Offers by Fred's Chimney Magic on Angi
    Repair Appliance Service

We have 10+ years of experience in the industry. We specialize in Appliance repair. We are your one stop shop for all your appliance repair needs. Give us a call today for your quote.

Appliance Refinishing

Expert repair appliance's, dishwasher, oven, stove, cook top, insinkerator, garbage disposals & clothes dryers.

We do not service hot tubs ! Our name is for "Sal, Peter or Anthony" (S. P. A. ) we do not service spa's or offer spa services. Plumbing performed for machine repair only.