alvamar enterprise corp

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2016

169-15 21st Ave

Whitestone, NY 11357

A licenced and insured company providing services in the home improvement field. We do interior and exterior work: Indoors we can help you with handyman services such as retiling walls, plastering and painting, changing toilets, installing tile or vinyl floors and minor plumbing and electrical repairs... Outdoors we can help you with landscape design ideas and installation of plants and their sprinkler or drip system needs, retaining walls, cleanups, trimming of hedges, bushes and trees, wood work or deck building......

03/22/2019

Arnie S.

I utilized the services of this company in March of 2016 for a Spring clean-up, mulch removal / fresh replacement and soil prep. The job completed was good enough for me to seek their assistance again. First appointment to view the scope of work was cancelled soon before my scheduled time. We rescheduled for another day. No call; no show!! Very unprofessional. I wasted my valuable time. Buyer beware!

Description of Work
Landscaping work

Category landscaping

Greetings this is Marcello. I am very sorry for giving you a bad experience. I had lost my phone and with it had lost the information of the address and phone number. I had to wait for the phone insurance to send me a replacement phone. If you would like to reach me please feel free to call me...once again, I sincerely apoligize.

08/27/2017

Joan G.

Maracelo transformed an eroding, ragged property line (photo 2) and turned it into something beautiful and practical. The job took about four days. It began with the complete removal of the broken and deep old cement curb, and the banking of the soil against the house (photo 3) as the retaining wall was built, and then the new landscaping and seeding. I was a bit nervous about the soil against the house but their work is so clean and thoughtful, not a speck of dirt remained on the house once the soil had been integrated into the new landscape. My husband and I look forward to another project with Marcelo. He was a pleasure to work with as well as a thoughtful landscaper who brought a lot of skills and experience to our project.

Description of Work
High praise and appreciation for Alvamar Corp. – Marcelo and his merry band of craftsmen! Marcelo designed and installed a retaining wall for us as well as landscaping the lawn between the wall and the side of the house. This wall was on the property line between our home and our neighbor’s. An unexpected bonus for everyone involved – how expertly and patiently Marcelo listened to everyone’s goals, created at a mutually agreeable concept, and then speedily completed the installation, to everyone’s satisfaction. The retaining wall is beautiful (see photo 1). After the wall was completed and as we used the driveway over the next week, there was a problem of clearance between the height of the wall and the variety of open car-door heights (sedans, jeeps, SUVs). At our request Marcelo instantly returned several times to tweak the wall height.

07/16/2017

Eve F.

Marcello responded immediately when I called to set up an estimate. He came the same day. His pricing was excellent and offered more for the price than our first estimate. The crew was excellent, courteous, and worked very clean. Marcello is very pleasant. It was a pleasure having them do this job. I would HIGHLY recommend them and definitely would hire them again.

Description of Work
Four flower beds designed, mulched, and planted. Sod laid in backyard and front. Concrete bed for shed, shed assembly, and dry well leveled to height of patio. Removal of tree, tree stumps, and tree pruning.

07/04/2017

Tim D.

We had some delays due to the weather at the time, but the crew worked hard when the weather improved and got the project over the line. We are very happy with the result and can use the space much more now.

Description of Work
Marcello and crew did our front and rear paving work, rear fencing and constructed rear wooden steps /decking with storage underneath. Final part was construction of a retaining wall.

10/17/2016

Rosa S.

It was well, they arrived at the exact time that they said they would arrive, they brought the plants, and put it, they left everything ready and impeccable work, I love it, they are very professional and responsible with their work

Description of Work
He put beautiful plants on my back yard

10/17/2016

Jonathan R.

The job was done in a timely manner . Only thing is I would recommend you guys pick out your own materials so it comes out a little cheaper . The owner was more than helpful in picking up the stuff for me after I placed the order for the materials . Will defenitly be calling them on future projects.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling interior , paving stones exterior garage