The Cultured Canine, LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2010

PO Box 99

White Plains, NY 10605

The Cultured Canine brings puppy and dog training classes to the privacy of your home. Want to take our class but are too busy to do the homework? You can hire us to do some of it for you right in your own home! The Cultured Canine visits clients in Westchester, Manhattan and Greenwich, CT.

10/29/2013

Toni T.

Diane, the trainer, was excellent. We had tried one session with another trainer who does not specialise in small dogs and it was not useful. Diane works specially with small dogs and understands their peculiarities. Our dog is sweet and smart, but as a typical terrier, is also stubborn and very energetic. She worked with him and me one-on-one for 5 sessions and tailored her advise to our needs and desires...no and quot;one size fits alland quot;. We can now easily bathe our dog, he is finally housebroken, he comes, sits, waits quietly to get his food, and his barking is under control. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Provided personal training in my home for a Yorkie puppy...housebreaking, barking, obedience, behaviour modification.

08/19/2013

Karen B.

While I had trained several dogs in the past Cooper was a real challenge for me because he was so afraid of everything. When I first adopted him I took him to an animal behaviorist who said he had been under socialized and over crated in his previous environment. The first trainer I hired was unable to work with him. Diane was very patient with Cooper and helped me break is training into small steps that he was comfortable with.

Description of Work
Worked with my new dog who was extremely shy and skittish

03/06/2013

Nydia O.

Everything went well. Cooper now goes in the backyard with out being afraid. He also, sits, goes down, up, off on command.

Description of Work
Diane, helped us in training our Maltipoo. She also helped us with Cooper's "anxiety/fears". She understands a dogs behavior and teaches the owner to observe the dog in order to be more effective with the training. Our Cooper initially was fearful but by the end he was eating treats from Diane's hand and was very eager to learn. She built trust with Cooper which I feel was critical to get him to learn.

Category dog trainers

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that our dog training sessions were helpful to you and little Cooper. It was a pleasure visiting and working with both of you. Warmest regards, Diane The Cultured Canine www.theculturedcanine.com 914-288-0020
    Animal Training
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Referrals gladly provided for dogs needing help with aggression toward people or other dogs.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about The Cultured Canine, LLC

How is The Cultured Canine, LLC overall rated?

The Cultured Canine, LLC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does The Cultured Canine, LLC provide

The Cultured Canine, LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does The Cultured Canine, LLC offer free estimates?

No, The Cultured Canine, LLC does not offer free project estimates.

Does The Cultured Canine, LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, The Cultured Canine, LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does The Cultured Canine, LLC offer a senior discount?

No, The Cultured Canine, LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by The Cultured Canine, LLC?

No, The Cultured Canine, LLC does not offer warranties.

What services does The Cultured Canine, LLC offer?

The Cultured Canine, LLC offers the following services: Expert dog training brought to your doorstep by a Certified Professional Dog Trainer, SFSPCA certified. Puppy and training, puppy selection, housetraining intensives, including telephone coaching. Serving clients in Manhattan, Westchester and Greenwich, CT. Housetraining Hotline available nationwide.

Are there any services The Cultured Canine, LLC does not offer?