A.M.T. Services LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2006

LPG Services Inc. is more than just a cleaning service provider. It is a family owned and operated business with a strong vision to provide a good and honest service. Founded in 2000, LPG Inc. has come a long way. With over 10 years of experience, the CEO decided to reach out and go into business

window cleaning (217)gutter cleaning (104)pressure washing (57)window replacement (56)deck cleaning (15)house cleaning (9)screen repair (5)handyman (4)carpet cleaning (2)sewer cleaning (1)interior painting (1)upholstery cleaning (1)

07/16/2020

Freddie D.

Excellent work, reliable, would hire again, no complaints.

Description of Work
Pressure washed 2 story Victorian home

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

07/16/2020

Freddie D.

Excellent job. Reliable, would hire again, punctual, work done as promised, went above and beyond.

Description of Work
Clean windows inside/outside

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

11/14/2017

Victoria H.

Very pleased. Martin and his team were professional, very prompt (! ) and thorough. Good job and Martin was a very helpful fellow, to boot. I would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Window cleaning. We added on gutter cleaning after a discussion.

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

10/26/2017

allison B.

very pleasant courteous Owner and workers are pleasant, courteous and professional. They arrived promptly at the designated time and worked hard. The windows are difficult to access as there are two sets of window frames housing the original storm windows and screens plus newer double paned glass windows. The two workers did the best job possible given the challenges in accessing all the surfaces to be cleaned.

Description of Work
window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2017

10/26/2017

meryl W.

Luckily, they had to come back because they left a ladder at my house. Martin Duran, I think the owner was great and professional on the phone. There were many touch-ups and areas that needed to be fixed and he assured me his guys would do it. It was all finished very well. This was my first time using a window cleaner, so I now know to look at each window carefully, especially the sills and tracks which many weren't cleaned. I do plan on using them again because of the owners responsiveness for customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
Window, Sills and Screens cleaned.

Cost $179.2

Work Completed On 10/26/2017

10/04/2017

SUBRATA D.

It did not go well at all. They came and nothing was done so I wasted the whole day.

Description of Work
They came and looked at the windows and said they would not do the job because we had storm windows and bay windows and they would have to charge extra. I called the owner of the company to complain because there was nothing in the add saying they would charge extra for storm windows and bay windows.

Work Completed On 10/04/2017

09/21/2017

Susan J.

I initially purchased this window cleaning service in Sept. 2017. This company was not responsive enough for me to be able to schedule window cleaning. We had a few (but very far between exchanges) but most of my emails fell on deaf ears. My last email was in Dec. 2017 with no reply. I should not have to hunt down any company. The ball was in their court and the service was never performed. I already paid $62.72 back in Sept. to reserve the "deal" and then $116.48 balance was to be paid at the time of service. What now? Very disappointing.

Description of Work
I bought a deal for window cleaning back in Sept. 2017

Work Completed On 12/06/2017

09/06/2017

Alla G.

They did a very good job! Also it was done very quickly and highly professionally! Thank you!

Description of Work
Window cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/06/2017

09/06/2017

Jamie N.

After more than a week, they never contacted me or responded to my emails. I canceled the deal

Description of Work
purchased offer for window cleaning

09/05/2017

Don M.

Martin and his crew were great. They did excellent work with cleaning my windows and were very careful. Friendly and professional. I will hire again.

Description of Work
Window washing

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

09/01/2017

Barbara G.

Fantastic couldn't ask for anything better

Description of Work
In a world of contractors who don't show up on time or not at alll, Martin was everything you would want. Punctual, responsive and professional , I would highly recommend lpg to anyone.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

08/22/2017

Susan L.

I couldn't have asked for better service. Martin and his two workers arrived on time, worked very efficiently for three and a half hours and left my windows looking great.

Description of Work
34 windows and storm windows cleaned along with screens.

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

05/22/2017

Michelle D.

job was done on time and for less than 2 other competitors I contacted

Description of Work
power washing house and hardscaping, gutter cleaning and window washing (inside and out)

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

05/09/2017

Jeff C.

after contacting this company, i received a reply that they'd provide a quote in 2-3 days. it is now 10 days later and I have not heard back. my experience is consistent with the other bad reviews about responsiveness.

Description of Work
cleaning 20+ windows in my home

Work Completed On 05/09/2017

04/26/2017

Julie H.

Martin and his crew tackled windows that hadn't been touched in ten years. They made this stately old Victorian shine, inside and out. It's like a whole new house, the way the windows sparkle.

Description of Work
Window cleaning on a Victorian -- old windows, with storms, screens, etc. An especially tough job since there were lots of french doors, divided light windows, etc. Not just straight, modern picture windows.

Work Completed On 04/26/2017

04/12/2017

Stephen A.

Easy to schedule, on time and did a good job. Quote for additional windows was reasonable.

Description of Work
Got a window cleaning promotion with them.

Work Completed On 04/12/2017

03/06/2017

Diane D.

Very good. I had one small problem. They were going to clean the windows and screens. The man was trying to use a bucket of water instead of using a hose. They were a little off. They did have a man there overseeing the work. Very good overall. I do plan on using them again.

Description of Work
cleaned 20 windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/06/2017

07/19/2016

Jane R.

It went okay, it was not great. The service they did was okay but I was not happy with the wait time. They over extended themselves. They put on a bargain deal and many people bought the deal. It was window & gutter cleaning but I had to have my gutters cleaned because I could not wait. I called Angie's List to get out of the deal but you encouraged me to get the deal. I had 21 windows to clean but he should have given me credit for the gutters. I called them and they never called me back. Angies List should have respected my decision. What I wanted most was my gutters cleaned. When they came in they said I had double windows but the bathroom window wasn't double. I should have gotten me a disount since I had another person for the gutters. They did a nice job on the windows but I would not use them again. They were punctual when they finally made the appointment.

Description of Work
I used LPG Services for a big deal to do gutter & window cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 11/01/2015

07/15/2016

Roberta B.

It didn't. I called LPG left a message and Martin called back a couple of days later. He said he would come to the house within a day or two and give me a price. Nobody showed up and Martin never called, even though I called and left a message after he was supposed to come to do the estimate.

Description of Work
Window cleaning inside and out. Also a couple of screen replacements.

Work Completed On 07/06/2016

07/07/2016

Roberta B.

They did not get back to me. I'm searching for another company to clean my windows.

Description of Work
Called and left a message. They never got back to me.

06/29/2016

BETSY R.

The team worked at our home quickly & quietly. They were efficient & professional. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows inside & out. Cleaned screens, gutters and glass globe lights.

Category gutter cleaning, replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/08/2016

06/28/2016

William N.

Martin and his team did a great job. They were efficient, thorough and thoughtful. They cleaned the screens on our screened porch without us asking and generally did a nice job of working through all parts of the house. We had over a hundred windows, many quite large on three different levels of the house and they were able to complete the job in a day with a team of five.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows inside and out. Removed any paint on windows. Cleaned screens.

Work Completed On 06/27/2016