A Man With a Van & More Inc

• Trade License Number
  • 0940115

4 Augusta Pl

White Plains, NY 10603

My business stands for pride and guaranteed service, honesty, and integrity instilled from my dad. Our mission is to give each and every customer an honest quote at the best possible price. It doesn't matter if it's just one piece or a full estate move. We value the trust our customers have instilled in each of us to do a great job with no problems, and to deliver and arrive on time as scheduled. I know and feel the rapport of my customers, listen, and take action to their needs. Additional phone - (845)424-4151. Additional email - movinganywhere@gmail.com or movinganywhere@aol.com...

movers (705)hauling (105)piano movers (47)storage unit (24)

04/28/2021

They were really friendly and quick! Would recommend for anyone moving items from Westchester to NYC!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2021

04/27/2021

Amazing. Extremely efficient and easy. I already hired them again for another move. Highly recommend. I have used other movers over the years in NYC, and Man with the Van & More were the best by far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2021

04/21/2021

Great customer service and smooth move... USE THEM!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2021

04/20/2021

Extremely smooth and efficient. Professional, friendly and incredibly strong team of workers. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2021

04/17/2021

They were on time and very professional. High quality of service and expertise with piano relocation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano Movers

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2021

02/27/2021

They came on time and they were proffesional, pleasant and polite. They did a superb job. I will hire them again and I will recommend them to everybody. . Thank you Eddy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
piano

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2021

02/20/2021

I needed to move one bedroom's worth of furniture from a house to an apartment. Jimmy got me a quote in less than 2 hours and had the date set. Jimmy even called me the night before asking if I wanted the movers to come earlier as they had an opening. The day of the move there were three movers (Davey, Joaquim, and Savino), they were all extremely friendly and professional. They brought wrappings ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2021

great man. a pleasure to deal with an honest person

02/03/2021

Could not ask for more! Everyone was professional, punctual and neat. This was the third time we used this service and we were incredibly satisfied from start to finish each time. Would definitely recommend them to everyone! Many thanks for such a great job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture moving in house and long distance move

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

01/26/2021

Jimmy and his team were excellent. We had so many delays with the date for our move and Jimmy was flexible and accommodating. His team arrived promptly and were incredibly efficient and professional. I would use them again, in fact they are booked to move us out of storage into our new place!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2021

01/16/2021

perfect they were on time and took care of the job beautifully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

Residential & commercial moving, long distance moving. Attics, basements, storage, garages, debris & trash removal, trucking, demolition & painting., cleaning services

ask for details