Out-of-state moves to states requiring quarantine cannot be performed at this time.Free quotes on our website at movinganywhere.com

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

A Man With a Van & More Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2007

4 Augusta Pl

White Plains, NY 10603

My business stands for pride and guaranteed service, honesty, and integrity instilled from my dad. Our mission is to give each and every customer an honest quote at the best possible price. It doesn't matter if it's just one piece or a full estate move. We value the trust our customers have instilled in each of us to do a great job with no problems, and to deliver and arrive on time as scheduled. I know and feel the rapport of my customers, listen, and take action to their needs. Additional phone - (845)424-4151. Additional email - movinganywhere@gmail.com or movinganywhere@aol.com...

05/07/2022

Matthew K.

Went very well would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
moving and some help setting up

Category moving companies,delivery service

04/30/2022

Michelle O.

This was the best moving experience I ever had. The team was incredible careful with our belongings, friendly and efficient. They worked very hard, and everything arrived undamaged. The professionalism that Jimmy, David & his team showed is truly above and beyond any experience I’ve had. I have moved 11 times, in 14 years, and never had such a great experience. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Moving - local

04/13/2022

david K.

Jimmy and his crew were great. Really professional and took care of our belongings. Efficient and thorough. Super organized. Would hire them again anytime.

Description of Work
moving

03/05/2022

Donald C.

Priced way too high. Found local company 30 minute job for $125

Description of Work
Remove Sectional Couch

Category hauling services

First of all time has nothing to do with rubbish removal as the items need to be taken to the dump, where you go on a scale and the truck gets weighed then you pay, with fuel at $5.50 a gallon and we would be coming from Briarcliff Manor, the price that was quote $300.00 for a fully licensed and insured hauler in Rockland county and Westchester county.

02/22/2022

Soraya T.

Great! Prompt responses, incredibly polite workmen, punctual crew, and patient with us despite the fact we were late.

Description of Work
moving

02/18/2022

Linda S.

Everything well very well. James and his crew are wonderful: careful yet quick, reliable and professional. I've hired them before, and would use them again, and would recommend them without reservation. Their prices are fair, too. Great people and a great company!

Description of Work
moving

02/10/2022

Michael K.

Much more than “a man with a van”, the owner, foreman and crew transformed a hectic moving situation into a painless, positive experience. With both care and speed, they prepared our furniture and precious belongings for the 50-mile trip into the suburb, informing us of various hidden hazards to take heed of (a dangerous frayed wire on a giant lamp, a concerning crack in a wooden bed frame). The entire crew was courteous and professional, and most importantly, their sense of communication was remarkable, beginning with my initial outreach. Our items now sit neatly in a self-storage unit that was initially thought too small. They left us with plenty of elbow room to maneuver. Thank you, gentleman, for a job well-done! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Move-out from a busy NYC residential location

02/01/2022

Ben W.

This is by far the best moving company I have ever worked with, from start to finish. Everyone is very nice and professional and all the work was done on time, under budget and with a smile. Big thanks to everyone on their crew!

Description of Work
Packing up and moving out of an apartment and into a storage unit.

Category garbage collection,hauling services,antiques,storage units,paper shredding

01/28/2022

Diana M.

The team was great! They were very flexible and accommodating. I had to move a day early due to inclement weather. They are hard-working professionals. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
moving

01/24/2022

Karen R.

Jimmy and his crew were amazing. I needed a company/someone who was willing to load up a storage unit, which required some things to be repacked, and drive 3 to 4 hours then unload into a different storage facility. Jimmy was willing to make these arrangements with me long distance! He sent pictures and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Jimmy, Davey and crew for your moving needs!

Description of Work
Loading, Moving, Unloading

01/14/2022

Annemarie C.

Seamless! The two men that packed and moved were extremely helpful, professional and went out of their way to make the move easy for me. I would highly recommend hiring this company. They will mot disappoint!

Description of Work
moving

01/13/2022

Jill P.

Fantastic! They were punctual and professional. In fact, they were so helpful that I hired them again for a junk removal job at my office. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Moving to a storage unit.

01/12/2022

janet P.

Extremely pleased with service - workers were very courteous and efficient and made sure everything was done to my satisfaction. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
moving

12/21/2021

Tim G.

Jimmy and his team were tremendous. Extremely trustworthy and complete professionals in every sense of the word. The team made our move from New Jersey to Connecticut very seamless. I would recommend this company for all of your moving needs. They were transparent, and helpful throughout the entire process, making what is usually a stressful event very straight-forward and easy. 10 out of 10 would recommend.

Description of Work
Interstate Move

11/23/2021

James D.

We moved a wooden dining room table, padded dining room chairs, two leaves, the glass cover to the table and a large, ornate floor lamp between two homes in New York City and Westchester (about 50 mile apart). Jimmy and Nicolas were superb: careful, professional, thoughtful, engaging, and focused. I cannot imagine a better moving service than we had in this one. Superb is the word!

Description of Work
A small move between two homes 50 miles apart

Category hauling services,moving companies

11/22/2021

Zachary S.

My wife and I had a great experience with Man with a Van. They were reasonably priced, extremely responsive, and did an excellent job helping us move our furniture and belongings to our new apartment. Not to mention the staff were extremely friendly and easy to work with. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone looking for similar services. Thanks to Davey, Sabino, Nicolas, and Chappo for all the hard work.

Description of Work
Apartment Moving

Remember it's. A Man With a van and More! Inc. Ty

11/21/2021

Gabriel G.

The guys were great. On time and great communication. They did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Piano Movers

Category piano moving

11/03/2021

Renee R.

Excellent service. We used this company when we moved a few years ago, and called them again when we needed some furniture removed from our home. I called them up and they got back to me within a half hour with an estimate. Then they came out THE SAME DAY and picked up our furniture. The movers were so nice, fast and efficient. Will absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
rubbish removal

Category garbage collection,hauling services,moving companies

10/31/2021

KATHLEEN G.

Excellent! They were courteous, professional and a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
moving

10/30/2021

Rachel M.

Everything went very smoothly. Jimmy is very responsive, workers showed up on time and everything was completed very quickly. Nothing broken and they made sure everything was exactly where I wanted it to be. Loaded out in one day and delivered the very next morning so the process was fairly quick and stress free.

Description of Work
Out of state move

Category hauling services,moving companies,piano moving

10/26/2021

Jean F.

Very happy with move of piano. Jimmy was very responsive to all my questions. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Move piano

Category hauling services,moving companies,piano moving

10/20/2021

Sara K.

they did great- recommend their services

Description of Work
piano move

10/20/2021

Toni B.

Excellent. The men where professional and on time. The men where careful with my furniture. The service was worth every penny spent. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Move my furniture to a storage facility

10/19/2021

Dean R.

Absolutely perfect. I couldn't ask for a better job. They are real pros. Everything was wrapped in blankets and plastic. I would recommend them in a heartbeat

Description of Work
Relocate furniture for floor refinishing

10/03/2021

Thomas D.

Jimmy and his guys were class acts they came the day after this past severe rain storm. I was in desperate need to have my carpet removed for fear it would begin to draw mold. Jimmy’s calm way and easy demeanor put me at ease. Much appreciated his service and quick response.

Description of Work
Carpet removal

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

Fast Eddies Junk Removal

At Fast Eddies We are very proud to be a green business. This philosophy makes everyone happy, from our customers to our employees and most importantly, our planet! Our customers can trust that their junk will be disposed in an Eco-friendly manner. We recycle over half of the materials hauled and regularly donate to Goodwill, Salvation Army, and other donation centers throughout the area. We are responsible members of the community by staying committed to recycling or donating your unwanted junk and items whenever possible. Our mission at Fast Eddies Junk Removal is simple: to provide high-quality services in a timely manner. Our team caters to each project’s specific needs to ensure excellence. We hope you will find what you are looking for. We strive on providing the best personal experience possible. For more information or general inquiries, feel free to get in touch today.

Offers by Fast Eddies Junk Removal on Angi
    Erikks Hauling

Erikks Hauling is a woman owned company proudly serving Westchester and Putnam since 2015! We offer dumpster rentals ranging from 10-30 yards. We are locally owned and operated committed to prompt, courteous service at very competitive pricing. Our roll-off service proudly serves residential and commercial clients throughout Westchester and Putnam county. The dumpster rentals are ideal for cleaning out household junk, yard debris, construction debris, and so much more!

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Delivery Service
    Paper Shredding
    Antiques
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential & commercial moving, long distance moving. Attics, basements, storage, garages, debris & trash removal, trucking, demolition & painting., cleaning services

ask for details