Torres Contracting Corp

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
H2211310000

881 Prospect Ave

Westbury, NY 11590

You can rest assured that when you work with us that we will bring you the quality you deserve. To guarantee you top quality, we have the owner handle all your projects. You'll be able to take advantage of our expert service for both your home and your business as we handle both residential and commercial projects....

4.3

4.1

concrete repair (17)masonry (12)Patios (10)driveway pavers (9)concrete driveways (7)hardscaping (6)mudjacking (4)

08/10/2021

Tony and his entire team were great and did my driveway and the walkway/stoop pavers done. Communication was smooth and flawless. Strongly recommend! And I did recommend to my neighbors already and they did their's done as well. No complaints! Job scope: rip out existing asphalt/ resetting cobble stones/arpin/ 2" new asphalt/ walkway pavers/ stoop pavers.

Description of Work
Driveway/ walkway/stoop

Category concrete repair,masonry,driveway pavers,mudjacking,hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

Review for Torres Contracting Corp - 881 Prospect Ave, Westbury, NY - 39435760

06/21/2021

Torres Contracting helped us with installing a new sidewalk, paved driveway (with specific requirements re design), a side area for the garbage cans and cement for part of a back porch. We hired Tony and Torres Contracting after a lot of due diligence. Tony is a busy man and communicates efficiently by text. He and his daughter addressed all my questions and concerns by phone, email and text. Furt...

Description of Work
Paving driveway, sidewalk and back yard patio

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,masonry,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

Review for Torres Contracting Corp - 881 Prospect Ave, Westbury, NY - 39377585

Hello, Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate it! It was a pleasure doing business with you and we hope that you can recommend us to all your friends and family!

07/17/2020

Very professional, kind, and easy to work with. Work done beautifully and I am in love with the results. I would definitely recommend this company if you want a job well done. They are definitely hard workers just by telling from the results.

Description of Work
Backyard etc.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,masonry,driveway pavers,mudjacking,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

06/03/2020

Tony was easy to get in touch, crew showed up and work was completed in a timely manor. Got great compliments from friends on the work.

Description of Work
Extend driveway, replace existing patio.

Category concrete driveways,patios

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for the review, we greatly appreciate it! I'm glad I was able to work with you because it's customers like you that keep us going! Thank you again and it was a pleasure doing business with you!

06/01/2020

It has been less than 6 months and the asphalt driveway that was done by this company is falling apart. I contacted the owner Tony, and his response was that "its asphalt just seal coat it." A new asphalt driveway should not be falling apart and need seal coating in less than 2 years. Spoke to a sealing company and was told that the problem with the driveway is that it was not compacted enough. Wh...

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway replacement

Category driveway pavers,mudjacking

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

Hello! I apologize for the asphalt driveway! We can work something out, just contact my office or come any time and my secretary will take care of you. Thanks for the feedback.

01/10/2020

Tony the owner of Torres Contracting gave me the best price to redo my driveway in blacktop and with a full paver border plus walkway. Pavers were Cambridge brand which is the best out there. He even repointed my stoop and fixed all the cracks for free. He has a great crew that knows their stuff. A+++

Description of Work
Driveway replacement

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

11/19/2019

Done immediately and properly. Very professional

Description of Work
Slate work in deiveway

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

08/06/2019

Very good! They were on time and very professional. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
They extended my driveway, did concrete and pavers.

Category concrete driveways,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/30/2019

07/17/2018

We were so pleased with the work done by Torres Contracting. They were professional, efficient , on time and the finished work was better than expected. We recommend them highly and would use again, should the need arise

Description of Work
demolish old wood deck and replace with new paver patio

Category masonry,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

04/02/2018

the job went well, considering time of year and weather conditions ~

Description of Work
replaced front stoop

Category concrete repair,masonry