Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2006

4.2

1100 Old Country Rd

Westbury, NY 11590

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

05/15/2014

Rueven M.

Description of Work
Installation of TV wall mount and TV.

Category home theater design,tv repair

12/06/2013

Linda B.

I had to go back to the store three times. Once to bring it in, once to pick it up and once because they needed a Windows programmed which of course they could have told me about in the first time. Each time I waited on the line for an hour and twenty minutes to pick up the computer. I'll never do that again. There were phone calls that were not returned. The turn around time was seven days, I think it could have been faster than that.

Description of Work
Best Buy replaced my hard drive.

04/29/2013

TANYA J.

I bought a TV from them previously so I went back to them again. I liked the price and what came along with it.

Description of Work
I purchased a fifty-five inch Samsung Smart TV from Best Buy.

Category tv sales

04/15/2013

Renee A.

The staff were pleasant, answered my questions and sent me in the right direction to where my item was located.

Description of Work
I purchased some music cd's and dvd's.

Category home theater design,computer repair,appliance sales,computer sales,tv sales

03/25/2013

Gary D.

I could not get my computer started. No how, no way. I thought I lost everything. I brought it into Best Buy in Westbury and boom, boom, boom, a couple of clicks, they had me up and working. And there was no charge. I wrote a nice letter to their boss.

Description of Work
I used the Geek Squad at Best Buy to fix my computer.

Category custom cabinets,computer repair

07/17/2012

Carol M.

The sales and delivery was great. Everything was perfect.

Description of Work
I bought a refrigerator, stove and a dishwasher from Best Buy in Westbury.

Category appliance sales

07/12/2012

Michael A.

They were good since I had a good sales guy.

Description of Work
I used Best Buy – Westbury to buy a television.

Category tv sales

12/12/2011

SUMEET B.

It was very positive experience with them. It was kind of easily done with no hassles. It was pretty much an orderly experience. It was fairly positive. I will use them again.

Description of Work
I bought a home theater system from Best Buy in the first week of September and they installed it also for me.

Category home theater design

02/15/2011

NINA G.

We bought a microwave oven from Best Buy. The price was competetive with other stores, and we actually found a helpful salesperson. Delivery and installation charges were a little steep, but they were very reliable: calling ahead of time, showing up promptly, removing our old over-the-range oven, and quickly installing the new one. An easy experience.

Description of Work
Bought a new over-the-range microwave. Had them deliver and install (and take away the old microwave).

Category appliance sales

05/19/2009

ESTHER C.

Their sales person was nice and he explained all the features in it. He also explained how it was compared to others. He was helpful

Description of Work
I bought a Sony portable; it was a CD player with a radio in it.

Category home theater design

07/16/2007

TED R.

I am a computer guy. I know what I like and how I like it. Now that I am retired, I need to keep my brain working on something. Now Best Buy's sales department is okay. We did have computer problems with the Toshiba though. Overall, you will pay going to a place like this but they are okay.

Description of Work
I bought my wife' s Toshiba Laptop from Best Buy.

Category computer sales

01/26/2006

OVERALL THEY ARE A B. I THINK THEY DID A GOOD JOB. THEY SEEMED KNOWLEDGEABLE. THEY GOT THE JOB DONE. MY PROBLEM WAS FIXED IN A TIMELY FASHION. THE PRICE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE, BUT THEY DECIDED TO CHARGE ME WHICH UPSET ME, BUT THEY ENDED UP NOT CHARGING ME. OVERALL I WAS VERY HAPPY.

Description of Work
IT WAS MAINTENANCE ON A LAPTOP.

01/06/2006

KHOI T.

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH BEST BUY WAS GOOD. THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL AND THEY ARE REALLY SMART. THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING. THEY WERE NOT OUTSTANDING TO WHERE I WOULD BRAG ABOUT THEM BUT I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS.

Description of Work
COMPUTER REPAIR.

Your Data Center

Not making home visits at this time due to Covid risks. Business visits are ok. Store is open for all repairs. Call us to schedule dropoffs. Your Data Center is a 5 star Google and Homeadvisor rated company. We are A+ BBB Accredited. Our company provides full service to home, office, building or an entire campus, serving the New York and Long Island area for over a decade. We sell, install, repair, upgrade and maintain computers, networks, surveillance systems, home theater systems, home automation systems, phone systems and much more including TV mounting and cable runs. Both in store and on site service is available. We also sell cell phones, accessories and phone service in our Lynbrook, NY computer store.

Offers by Your Data Center on Angi
    JKF Electric

NY PC Clinic

Give us a call for your computer repair needs.

TV Sales
    Computer Sales
    TV Repair
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    90 Days

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.