Done Right Cleaning

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2008

4.2

195 McCloud Road

West Monroe, NY 13167

Done Right Cleaning is a full service cleaning company. We specialize in being thorough and detailed. We wash walls,woodwork, clean ovens,inside and out of refrigerators.Wash kitchen cupboards etc.. See our website www.done-right-cleaning.com for more information. It is best to call 315-676-3816 for your cleaning estimate....

06/28/2019

Sue B.

Review of Done Right Cleaning My experience with the crew that Janet Yuckel’s sent from Done Right Cleaning was wonderful. Janet went out of her way to fit me in when the other service I had scheduled bailed on me only three days before an Open House to sell my home. Her crew of four women was punctual and friendly. They worked together with efficiency and coordination that let them do more in two hours than I would have thought possible. They cleaned about 800 square feet of fairly dirty hardwoods in that time, and I am amazed by the results. I was also pleased with the very reasonable charge for this service! If I ever need cleaning, or any of the other services offered by Done Right Cleaning, I’ll definitely call Janet again.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor cleaning

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

06/13/2018

Audra K.

The women are very polite and ready to work. They did a wonderful top to bottom clean of my home. This companies prices are very comparable to others in the area, and are actually the only ones I found find to service my exact location. Can't wait for them to come again!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

02/13/2017

Jackie W.

Great - very professional and accommodating!!

Description of Work
Top to bottom house cleaning.

10/15/2016

carolyn D.

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond their control, the crew was 2 hours late. However they were fantastic! Great detail work, fabulous communication, immediately responsive to every request and overall wonderful. Cannot say enough good things. Recommend HIGHLY!

Description of Work
Thorough cleaning of apartment loaded with cat fur

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning

07/11/2016

Margaret I.

Absolutely outstanding! The staff was professional, extremely hardworking and went above and beyond to ensure that my house was clean. I would confidently recommend Done Right Cleaning to everyone.

Description of Work
Long overdue cleaning and organization of my house.

Category house cleaning,home & garage organization

02/20/2014

karen B.

Our home is 3600 sf. Generally, they cleaned the entire first floor (kitchen, dining room, family room, living room, half-bath, and a separate 500 sf in-law apartment, the stairs/hallway upstairs and two additional full bathrooms. One team member spent the entire time in the kitchen: counters, cabinets, microwave, appliances, walls if smudged, molding, window sills, light fixtures, window, dusting of anything on the counters, dusting of framed pictures, tile floor, and any dishes I hadn't done. Nothing was done half-way. When the person cleaned the floor she meant business. Most people probably just go over the floor with a Swiffer or sponge mop. Done Right thoroughly wet the floor, then went to work on it with one of those heavy duty mops and scrub brushes if necessary. The rest of the house was treated the same way. We have hardwood hallways and flooring. Every throw rug was picked up and the flooring cleaned beneath. Dusting was handled the same way, the entire flat surface was cleaned - items on coffee tables and side tables were removed, not just cleaned around, they even dusted areas most people don't touch, like tops of window frames, the refrigerator, and high mantles. Seat cushions were removed from the furniture, and the interiors were vacuumed. They moved furniture to vacuum under things, including the couches. We have two dogs and two cats so there is a lot of fur everywhere. The dogs like to sit in a bay window - Done Right removed the dog beds, thoroughly vacuumed them, and cleaned the bay window before putting them back. The bathrooms were always spotless and they used toothbrushes to get at the crevices. I've never been much of a housekeeper (raised by a man) but Done Right always exceeded any expectation I might have had about a clean house. Janet (the owner) was always very accommodating if I needed extra help. ALWAYS. I knew I could count on them if I got in a bind. I haven't read all the reviews, but some people were complaining about the price. Done Right is pricey, but you get what you pay for. If you're content with someone coming in to do a quick run through (vacuum what can be easily accessed, dusting around objects, spraying a little air freshener so things "look" clean) use someone else. If you want your home CLEAN, by individuals who are bonded and insured, and who will clean the house the right way, then consider Done Right. If you are working with a budget, let Janet know so she can plan the team's time accordingly. I really miss these guys. They were the best.

Description of Work
Hands down, the best cleaners I have ever had in 20+ years. The only reason I do not use them anymore is because our financial situation radically changed. Done Right cleaned my house for almost 6 years and were very thorough.

12/07/2013

Marlene C.

I was more than satisfied with the service. I especially liked that everyone seemed eager to please.

Description of Work
This was a move. They helped pack for the move. Also clean out unwanted and unneeded "stuff". Finally, clean the house in preparation for the new owners.

Category house cleaning,home & garage organization

08/25/2013

catherine E.

3 women cleaned for 2 hours. They were quiet and professional. They worked well as a team. They did an excellent job, better than I could have done in that short period of time.

Description of Work
I had the bathroom, kitchen & great room cleaned. They bring their own supplies.

08/20/2013

Joan L.

They were outrageously over priced. When they came out to do the cleaning, I was under the impression that it was going to be completed in one day. I had contacted them on short notice, and I thought this was reason I was paying a higher price. When the cleaners left they asked to be paid for the first day's work before coming back to complete the job. This didn't strike me as very professional.

Description of Work
I used them to perform deep cleaning on a home just before we left it.

Category house cleaning

(removed member name), After reviewing our records we have been unable to find you in our system. It may be possible that you have us confused with another cleaning company. We have a competitor in our area with a similar name. Please feel free to call our office to discuss this further @ 315-676-3816. Thank You, Done Right Cleaning

04/02/2013

Lynnette V.

There's nothing I dislike about them, they're prompt, very professional, very thorough and very accommodating.

Description of Work
They come every month to clean my house.

Handy House Cleaning

Emerald City Window Cleaning

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. At Emerald City Window Cleaning we are focused on providing quality services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. We offer window cleaning, gutter cleaning, gutter brightening, vinyl siding washing, and solar panel cleaning services. We are a firefighter, family, and locally owned, Syracuse based company. You can always trust that you'll get a professional, experienced, and friendly person when you call us.

Syracuse Best Cleaning Services

We are providers of cleaning services in the area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Syracuse Best Cleaning Services has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your cleaning service needs!

Visa, MasterCard, Check