Certified Home Inspections

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2011

507 Corbin Pl

West Islip, NY 11795

Home inspection services. Available 7 days a week. Home inspections performed by building professional with over 20 years experience in the industry. For more information visit us at www.certifiedhomeinspectionsny.com....

08/01/2020

H B.

Dominick was great! We hired Dom for a buyer's home inspection. Called back the same day within hours. Polite on the phone and patient. He was very thorough and spent about 2.5 hours inspecting a 2800 sq ft house. He was testing the radiator in the middle of summer. He was up and down the ladder going up to the roof. Very knowledgeable, knows the codes, and produced very detailed inspection report accompanied with pictures. In addition to identifying a potential issue, his report also explains the both the cause and potential solutions. We will certain hang on to the report for future reference to keep up the maintenance. Dom spent an hour on the phone afterwards to answer our questions after reviewing the inspection report, he also anticipated some of our questions therefore was a great resource in estimating the cost to address the issues. Again, very patient and did not rush us off the phone and this is after he was already paid. In fact, we will probably have him come back to the house for inspections on regular basis to ensure continued safety and comfort. Competent and reliable, highly recommended!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

07/06/2020

Jennifer G.

Dominick was great. I appreciated that he actually got up on the roof to inspect and he was extremely thorough. Would recommend!

Description of Work
Home Inspection Patchogue

06/01/2019

Lawrence R.

Dominic is very thorough I’ve used him three times and every time he does a great job.

Description of Work
Home inspection

03/20/2019

Noelisa M.

We chose Dominick after an extensive search online, he had great reviews and we decided to go with him. It was one of the best decisions we have taken in our house purchasing process. Dominick is very thorough, detail oriented, and organized. He is the inspector that will climb the roof and check every spot to make sure he will give you a thorough report. He turns report in a timely manner and is always available to respond to questions before, during and after the inspection. Even the seller's agent said: "this inspector doesn't miss a bit." My husband and I recommend Dominick without any doubt.

Description of Work
Home inspection

02/08/2019

Vinay K.

Highly recommend these guys. Very professional, 100% equipped to the job, honest, and straightforward. We met with Dominique at our potential future home, he not only pointed out the potential / probable as well as the common issues, but he was very detailed and analytical in sharing the knowledge of what may be common in many homes, and practical about what requires attention ASAP versus some things that may not need to be looked at for a lengthy amount of time. Furthermore, the report was delivered quick, with full details, and he spent time with us on the phone after he was already paid - and answered questions for us in a polite courteous and detailed manner.

Description of Work
Buyer home inspection prior to purchase

11/11/2018

Sarah S.

I spoke to Dominic and set up a date for our home inspection. He arrived on time and was very thorough in the process. I especially liked the fact that he was very polite and professional in the whole inspection of my home. Dominic is very knowledgeable in his profession and offered many suggestions and helpful tips on maintenance of my property. Overall, I was completely satisfied with his help and service during the whole process. I would definitely recommend him to any family member and anyone who is looking for a great professional inspection.

Description of Work
We needed a home inspection.

09/27/2018

David S.

Dominick was very thorough and professional. He took the time to explain everything and gave a lot of helpful tips along the way. He did not rush through the inspection, was friendly and happy to answer all our questions. I have worked with a few home inspectors in the past and I can say that Dominick was the best- highly recommended.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

04/03/2018

Amy Q.

This review is long overdue. I was going to purchase a home back in October 2017. I called Domenic because I had seen his fantastic reviews here on Angie's list. I told him that I needed an inspection done and he got back to me right away and said he could accommodate me for the day after next. I can't tell you how grateful I am that we chose him. Because his report was so extremely thorough, we decided not to go through with the purchase right before we almost signed contracts!!. He had pointed out so many things that needed repair that we were on the fence anyway. We came to find out that there was no C/o for a finished basement when the sellers said there was. Domenic had advised of a few problems with the basement but we were willing to overlook them because the price was right and we could afford to fix the issues but not with no C/o! He also told us that the roof needed replacing right away and we might have an issue with homeowner's insurance. He was so polite and professional and really took the time to explain things both in person and on his report. We are so grateful that we used his services and will be -hopefully- using them again when we find our new house! Thank you Domenic!!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

01/30/2018

Suzanne B.

He was very though and did an excellent job. He went though the whole house and took his time and looked at everything. He gave us a detailed report within a few hours of his visit to the house as well with more then enough information for us to make our decision.

Description of Work
Complete home inspection before moving forward with buy the house.

12/04/2017

Jesse M.

Dominick inspected one home for me. He was on site early, very easy to reach and friendly to speak with. Inspection was very thorough, all possible concerns were pointed out and explained on site, any questions I had were answered. A detailed report was completed and available for me promptly after the inspection. Would highly recommend and would absolutely use again.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Asset Home Inspections

Asset Home Inspections provides professional, thorough inspections that can be relied on for satisfying and successful home purchases and sales. I use state-of-the art instrumentation (moisture and infrared, others) and present findings in a practical manner that can be easily understand so that they can be appropriately managed. I welcome clients to attend all aspects of my inspections. My inspections include termites. Asset is owned and solely operated by Al Jaroszewski. I opened Asset with over 25 years of experience in commercial and residential property transfers, assessments, and inspections. l have hands-on experience with maintenance, repair, and replacement for the major home components and systems. Through my consulting experience, I am proficient in environmental home issues including indoor air quality, lead paint, sanitary cesspool system, fuel oil tanks, and others. In addition to my NY Home Inspection License, I have obtained many supplemental certifications for the major home components.

Global Restoration Services, Inc.

With years of experience serving Ronkonkoma and surroundings area, Global Restoration Services, Inc. is your solution for all your mold removal needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Satisfaction guaranteed!

First Responders Cleaning And Restoration INC.

We provide services in water/fire/smoke/mold/sewage loss. We always provide free estimates. We are more of a Mom and Pops company serving the Long Island area, Owner visits every job site to assure Job is done right

New York
    NYS Licensed
    10/20/2018

Inspections - Home, Co-Op, Condominium Inspection Services. Termite Inspections. Mold & Indoor Air Quality. Water Quality. Lead & Asbestos Testing.