Ace Home Cleaning Service Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2012

4.1

Welcome to Ace Home Cleaning Service Inc For more than 20 years, we have provided quality cleaning service for homes, offices, and businesses throughout Long Island, Nassau County, and Suffolk County. Our company is fully bonded and insured for your peace of mind and we employ a team of professionally trained and experienced cleaners to ensure service that will exceed your expectations. Our cleaning experts offer a full range of residential and commercial cleaning services. We can keep your home looking great with regular house cleaning, one time cleaning, window washing, carpet cleaning, power washing, and more. We provide house cleaning and commercial cleaning service according to a flexible schedule with service available weekly, bi weekly, monthly, or one time cleaning according to your schedule. In addition to commercial and house cleaning, we offer specialty cleaning services and restoration cleaning service. If your home or business has sustained damage, we provide soot removal, water damage restoration, mold removal, carpet cleaning, power washing, and construction clean up service. If you are tired of cleaning, put down the broom, pick up the phone and call Ace Home Cleaning Service, Inc. You will be pleasantly surprised at the affordability of our cleaning service. We are happy to provide free estimates over the telephone. Read more about our house cleaning, carpet cleaning, power washing, and commercial cleaning services on our website and contact us at 800-459-8859 for a free estimate for your home or business in Long Island, Suffolk County, or Nassau County....

We specialize in Fire/Smoke, Flood/Water, Mold, Dry-rot damage clean ups and Construction/Restoration. We are on call 24/7 to provide you with our team of licensed and insured plumbers, electricians, clean up and restoration/renovation specialists to get your home back to an even better condition. We have state of the art equipment that allow us to provide you with the best services possible. We will help you step by step in the process of dealing with insurance adjusters, so you get everything that you are entitled too. Our company has been in in the industry since 2000, where we guarantee you'll be satisfied with our services.

United Water Restoration of L.I is a 24/7 full-service emergency restoration company serving Nassau and Suffolk counties, and the NYC-area. We provide immediate response for water, flood, fire, storm, sewage, and mold damage. Our specializations also include: anti-viral disinfectant treatments; deep cleaning; clean-outs / pack-outs; demolition; odor removal; oil spill remediation; air duct and vent cleaning; and reconstruction. United is locally owned and operated and works with all insurance carriers. We're licensed and insured, IICRC professionals, and a Lead Safe Certified Firm. If your home or business suffers damage or experiences disaster, the United team is ready to get the restoration or clean-up job done!

We are a Long Island full service restoration company we can handle your fire, water, smoke, vandalism, mold, asbestos, and lead concerns. We are experienced in working with all major insurance companies to minimize your out of pocket costs. We also offer financing options to insure that your project is done your way.

02/19/2019

The Ace Cleaning staff and management team are a group of professionals whom pride themself in meeting the clients needs and going above and beyond on every project. The owner of the company consistently arrives onsite to inspect the work of his employees and make sure the client is satisfied. I have personally recommended Ace Home Cleaning on a concistent basis for over 3 Years.

Description of Work
Interior exterior cleaning house and office building

Category carpet cleaners,gutter cleaning,house cleaning,remodeling,upholstery cleaning,water damage restoration,window cleaning,air duct cleaning,pressure washing,home remodeling,floor cleaning,mold removal,basement remodeling

11/07/2018

Terrible...ace wanted to charge me $275 to have my couch sprayed with a cleaning agent and then rubbed with a rag...i was told a shampooing of the couch was neccessary but it was never done and he still tried to bilk me of the full price...i will never recommend Ace to anyone.

Description of Work
clean couches

Category upholstery cleaning

06/28/2018

I phoned Ted on Thur. 6-28-18 regarding about the App: on that day I needed to cancel Reschedule for another Day & was told that I Screwed up his day and hung up on me. I called back told him you don't deal with customers like that and told him he was a Jack *** on his VM ! Don't ever use this Company the Owner is very Unprofessional !!!!

Description of Work
cleaning of bathroom kitchen & Carpet Shampoo

Category house cleaning

Client called me about 10 times . Finally set up an appointment . The crew is on their way to her house an she Canceled on me . Very frustrating After fitting her in on our busy schedule . Told her nicely that we need 24 hr cancellation notice .

02/20/2018

I am writing this review to let other people know my experience with this company so it doesn't happen to anyone else.I was given one price and they tried to charge me for extra time that was an hour and a half over when they finished.I sat in a separate room nowhere near them due to the chemicals they used to clean with and since I have cancer I trusted them and stayed out of their way.I heard gl...

Description of Work
I HAD MY HOUSE CLEANED

Category house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

10/16/2017

The team was great. Did the whole house in 2hrs. Bathrooms, kitchen, floors. Very impressed. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Full house clean after summer.

Category house cleaning

Residential & Commercial- Dusting, Vacuuming, Floor Stripping, Waxing, Carpets, Rugs, Windows, Move In & Out Cleaning, Soot & Mold Removal, Flood Restoration, Construction Cleanups & Power Washing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check