Ace Home Cleaning Service Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2012

4.1

PO Box 276

West Islip, NY 11795

Welcome to Ace Home Cleaning Service Inc For more than 20 years, we have provided quality cleaning service for homes, offices, and businesses throughout Long Island, Nassau County, and Suffolk County. Our company is fully bonded and insured for your peace of mind and we employ a team of professionally trained and experienced cleaners to ensure service that will exceed your expectations. Our cleaning experts offer a full range of residential and commercial cleaning services. We can keep your home looking great with regular house cleaning, one time cleaning, window washing, carpet cleaning, power washing, and more. We provide house cleaning and commercial cleaning service according to a flexible schedule with service available weekly, bi weekly, monthly, or one time cleaning according to your schedule. In addition to commercial and house cleaning, we offer specialty cleaning services and restoration cleaning service. If your home or business has sustained damage, we provide soot removal, water damage restoration, mold removal, carpet cleaning, power washing, and construction clean up service. If you are tired of cleaning, put down the broom, pick up the phone and call Ace Home Cleaning Service, Inc. You will be pleasantly surprised at the affordability of our cleaning service. We are happy to provide free estimates over the telephone. Read more about our house cleaning, carpet cleaning, power washing, and commercial cleaning services on our website and contact us at 800-459-8859 for a free estimate for your home or business in Long Island, Suffolk County, or Nassau County....

02/19/2019

Chris C.

The Ace Cleaning staff and management team are a group of professionals whom pride themself in meeting the clients needs and going above and beyond on every project. The owner of the company consistently arrives onsite to inspect the work of his employees and make sure the client is satisfied. I have personally recommended Ace Home Cleaning on a concistent basis for over 3 Years.

Description of Work
Interior exterior cleaning house and office building

Category carpet cleaners, gutter cleaning, house cleaning, remodeling, upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration, window cleaning, air duct cleaning, pressure washing, home remodeling, floor cleaning, mold removal, basement remodeling

01/02/2019

Arthur V.

They never contacted me.

Description of Work
Cleaning a one bedroom apartment

11/07/2018

Christopher H.

Terrible...ace wanted to charge me $275 to have my couch sprayed with a cleaning agent and then rubbed with a rag...i was told a shampooing of the couch was neccessary but it was never done and he still tried to bilk me of the full price...i will never recommend Ace to anyone.

Description of Work
clean couches

Category upholstery cleaning

06/28/2018

Josephine B.

I phoned Ted on Thur. 6-28-18 regarding about the App: on that day I needed to cancel Reschedule for another Day & was told that I Screwed up his day and hung up on me. I called back told him you don't deal with customers like that and told him he was a Jack *** on his VM ! Don't ever use this Company the Owner is very Unprofessional !!!!

Description of Work
cleaning of bathroom kitchen & Carpet Shampoo

Category house cleaning

Client called me about 10 times . Finally set up an appointment . The crew is on their way to her house an she Canceled on me . Very frustrating After fitting her in on our busy schedule . Told her nicely that we need 24 hr cancellation notice .

02/20/2018

gail G.

I am writing this review to let other people know my experience with this company so it doesn't happen to anyone else.I was given one price and they tried to charge me for extra time that was an hour and a half over when they finished.I sat in a separate room nowhere near them due to the chemicals they used to clean with and since I have cancer I trusted them and stayed out of their way.I heard glass break and asked one of the workers if that's what I heard and he said no.I did find bloody fingerprints When they finally were done and left nothing was put back where it belonged,and I had 3 tins of cremated pets behind the headboard that wasn't part of the cleaning. Only1 tin was left and when I asked the owner to ask his workers where they were and they said in the garbage.I went through 6 bags and found nothing except things that should not have been discarded.The workers broke a lot of things that meant nothing to anyone but had sentimental meaning to me.The worst were the ashes of very beloved pets and the owner could not have cared less.When I disputed the cost of 2 of the cremations with American Express and had vet bills to show the cost of each cremation the owner told me he will take me to court and he has a lot of money and he'll win.I told him he won as having cancer and fractures in my spine I wouldn't be healthy enough to go to court.I never had a a house cleaning co.before but from talking to friends who have I paid way too much. NOTE: The first thing the owner said to me when I told him about missing and broken items, he said to me: I TOLD YOU TO HIDE YOUR VALUABLES. This was a terrible experience, Please don't ever use them or trust them. THERE ADDRESS WAS 4800 HEMPSTEAD TURNPIKE, FARMINGDALE NY, 11735 AND THE PHONE NUMBER WAS 800-459-8859

Description of Work
I HAD MY HOUSE CLEANED

10/16/2017

Damien F.

The team was great. Did the whole house in 2hrs. Bathrooms, kitchen, floors. Very impressed. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Full house clean after summer.

08/09/2017

George C.

We had a guy come in for tile and grout. They didn't do the job as I expected. As soon as they guy got on the phone he tried to tell me the deal was expired and they couldn't do it for the price. So I was a little bit disappointed with his comeon. He did it for the $175 but I was disappointed they tried to up it. They came at 9 and the appointment window was noon-2. The guy got a little snippy when my wife wouldn't let him in because we weren't ready, so that was not professional. They were very up in the air.

Description of Work
Tile and grout cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

05/28/2017

Alexander V.

The two workers sent were on time. Start time was 10:30 and at 10:30 AM they rang the bell. Two workers came and stayed for 3 hours. One did both bathrooms and the other spent the entire time in the kitchen. The guy who did the bathrooms did it well. The kitchen guy left the fridge a dirty. Ended up having to take the drawers out after they left and rinse them out since they had debris in them and wipe the inside of the fridge as it was not done. This included the trays, making me wonder if he diverted any attention to it. Power Wash was OK except during the inspection, had to have them clean the windowsills that filled with dirty water from the pressure wash. A simple spray fixed it, but should have been fixed before saying "done". Will try another cleaner in the future as they were "OK", but price wise, there are other choices for cleaning companies.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning of 2 bathrooms, 1 Kitchen and Pressure Wash of front side of House

Category house cleaning, pressure washing

04/10/2017

mohammed S.

As described. Very quick and professional.

Description of Work
General house cleaning.

02/16/2017

robin G.

It was the day after the snow storm so they were two hours late because of the snow. Other than that they were good.

Description of Work
House cleraning

02/09/2017

Kristy M.

It went very well. I would absolutely use them again. I think we're going to move to weekly services with the provider.

Description of Work
I used Ace Home Cleaning Service.

10/31/2016

rosalie S.

not well they charged me for 2 hours his guys were only their for 1-1/2 hours also i have a calcium build up which they did not clean floors were still dirty they did not clean behind items on my dresser

Description of Work
house cleaning

09/07/2016

Ritalyn C.

This company is the best cleaning company I have every utilized. I called the owner and his response was immediate. He was able to get my mother's home done efficiently, quickly and when it was done, there was virtually nothing left -- not a spot or stain, no dust -- it was impeccable. My mother's home needed everything -- rugs shampooed, floors vacuumed, windows washed, walls vacuumed, chandeliers polished, etc. They were on time and gave accurate estimates of when the work would be completed. His crew also hauled out junk and placed it into a 30 yard dumpster and there were no flaws in the work -- they took out the junk carefully and there were no concerns about safety. Once they were done, the home smelled brand new! Ted Hoffman is a jewel and his crew and staff are honest, hardworking people. I would hire them in a heartbeat if I needed them again. Awesome company and the highest standards. Thank you Ace Cleaning and Ted Hoffman.

Description of Work
Home Cleaning and Clean Out

10/22/2015

susan K.

This was the biggest waste of of money. We called the owner and advised of the situation.

Description of Work
The provider did the worst clean job I have ever experienced. Three men came to my brand new home that was completely empty. They used basic soap and water and wiped down cabinets and windows. The men left streaks and stood with sneakers on my white bathroom tiles to clean the top of the shower doors. My wood floors were left dull and full of streaks. My bathroom tub was not washed....there was soap left on the sides of the tub to prove the tub was never washed clean.

05/27/2015

Ann Marie M.

I've been using this company's services for ten years. They are reliable and the the team of cleaners does a great job. Our home always looks beautiful when their done. Trustworthy cleaners and the owner Ted always finds a way to accommodate last minute requests. Highly recommend! Best company I've ever used!

Description of Work
Cleaned my home perfectly! washed windows, floors, 2 baths, vacuumed, dusted. Also cleaned kitchen cabinets, polished, and more. Team was punctual, friendly and never stopped working. Very diligent staff.

05/23/2015

molly D.

House to be cleaned was empty, is part of an estate and is to be sold. Company was referred to me by broker who had no first hand knowledge of the company as the broker had never used them and was given their name by other brokers in the office. There are 8 rooms and 3 full bathrooms. Originally requested walls and ceilings to be cleaned as owners had both smoked. Original estimate was $4,000.00 which I thought to be too high. Broker had representative (Kenny) come back to house and while we were discussing the issue, his brother (Ted) showed up and basically took over. The broker asked Ted about the deck and he agreed to power wash and stain it for $1,500.00. Although no contract was signed, it was agreed the company would clean the house and power wash and stain the deck. After this discussion and Ted and Kenny had left, it was decided that the entire interior of the house should be painted so there was no need to have the cleaners do the walls and ceilings. The cleaners (3 people) actually did a very nice job and spent almost 2 days cleaning. However, when I contacted Ted to discuss adjusting the pricing, all I got was a lot of blather about how busy he was, how many houses in the Hamptons he had to get cleaned before the "season" started and all the "extras" the cleaners provided, unbeknownst to me. At the end of the first day Ted was to meet me at the house at 4:30pm but did not arrive until 6:30, again because he was so busy. He refused to lower the price, telling me that you do not re-negotiate a contract once the job has been started. At the end of the second day when the cleaning people were finished, Ted didn't even show up. He called me several times, telling me how very busy he was and he would meet me on the road to collect his final payment. I ended up having to meet him in the garden section of Home Depot on Saturday morning when I again attempted to discuss his pricing. He refused to lower the price and continued to blather about all the "extras" he provided, how busy he was with all the houses in the Hamptons, to the point I had to tell him to just stop talking. As for the deck, I had to go to Home Depot and get the stain, brushes and rollers for the job. I also discovered after the fact that the house painters would have power washed and stained the deck for $500.00 less than Ted charged. Unless you want to listen to someone brag about all his wealthy clientele and how busy he is, I would not recommend this company. The actual cleaners did a very good job (they did screw up the alarm system) but dealing with the owner was a total nightmare and his pricing is outrageously high. Original house was a foundry built in 1836 and renovated in 1978.

Description of Work
Cleaned house which was empty and being sold; power washed and stained 1,000 ft. deck

Category house cleaning, pressure washing

04/08/2015

chun Z.

They response the call fairly quick. Two people came. Three hours to clean a less than 2000 square feed condor without much furniture, but still left many places un-cleaned.

Description of Work
cleaning

03/26/2015

susan R.

I contacted the company to request a quote and got an email from Ted very soon after. We met at the house the next day and after explaining what I was looking for, he told me what his crew would do and how much it would cost. We made arrangements for the date of service, which fit perfectly with the timing I was looking for. I had also requested some other information from Ted which he provided quickly. Ted and the crew arrived the morning of as scheduled, and the work was done beautifully, according to what we had discussed. I was very impressed with Ted's reliability and responsiveness, and I was impressed by the pleasantness and professionalism of the crew. Most of all, the quality of the work performed was excellent. The house was sparkling clean.

Description of Work
A thorough move-out cleaning (bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, furniture including inside drawers, glass/windows, etc.) of a large, three story (~15k sq.ft.) home.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

03/03/2015

Carol C.

Crew did a very good job. Floors shined, chandelier and ceiling fan cleaned. Worked for 2 hours non-stop. Everything looked great. We were very pleased with results.

Description of Work
Cleaned kitchen, 2 bathrooms, living, dining rooms, foyer, stairs.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

12/03/2014

Judi F.

They did a great job - the service provider that stripped and waxed my floor the time before did a terrible job and left globs of wax on it. So when ace flooring came to my home, they had a hard time removing the wax and they worked for hours. They made it look great and I appreciate all their hard work.

Description of Work
Stripped and waxed hall and porch area.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

08/27/2014

Michael E.

They did a good job but I had some issues with scheduling. He ended up sending more people than we had agreed on so it ended up being more than we were first quoted. The cleaning was very good.

Description of Work
Cleaned our house.

06/15/2014

Maria-Therese F.

We were able to get the work done the same day we called, which was very gratifying because we has been left hanging by another company that morning, who sent over two clowns who didn't know what they were supposed to do and couldn't get their equipment working. ACE, in contrast, was professional in all respects, and did a thorough job.

Description of Work
Power washed the siding on the first floor, which had not been cleaned since it was installed over 30 years ago.

Category pressure washing

03/16/2014

Lori H.

Had Ace come in to give the house a complete cleaning after having some renovation work done on the house. Teddy and his crew did a great job cleaning and I could not have asked for a better job. Now that the house is so clean, I will have them clean the house every two weeks. Very professional and really did a great job.

Description of Work
Cleaned the house inside and out.

05/23/2013

Donna D.

They were very good. They were on time. It is great. He did a good job. He does it quickly. Everything is cleaned up afterwards and there is no problem.

Description of Work
I used A.C.E. house cleaning services to clean my house as I had railings and fencing.

03/23/2012

Ann Marie M.

I would give them an A for everything.

Description of Work
I hired this company to clean my home.

United Water Restoration Long Island

United Water Restoration of L.I is a 24/7 full-service emergency restoration company serving Nassau and Suffolk counties, and the NYC-area. We provide immediate response for water, flood, fire, storm, sewage, and mold damage. Our specializations also include: anti-viral disinfectant treatments; deep cleaning; clean-outs / pack-outs; demolition; odor removal; oil spill remediation; air duct and vent cleaning; and reconstruction. United is locally owned and operated and works with all insurance carriers. We're licensed and insured, IICRC professionals, and a Lead Safe Certified Firm. If your home or business suffers damage or experiences disaster, the United team is ready to get the restoration or clean-up job done!

Offers by United Water Restoration Long Island on Angi
    Dart Restoration Corp

Restoring homeowner's property with ease and comfort. PROPERTY RESTORATION PROCESS Damage Assessment Evaluation Processing Permits Preparing necessary documents for insurance company Completing various certificates from the mortgage company Demolition Debris removal to prepare for reconstruction Schedule inspections Design plans Walk through of completed work

Global Restoration Services, Inc.

With years of experience serving Ronkonkoma and surroundings area, Global Restoration Services, Inc. is your solution for all your mold removal needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential & Commercial- Dusting, Vacuuming, Floor Stripping, Waxing, Carpets, Rugs, Windows, Move In & Out Cleaning, Soot & Mold Removal, Flood Restoration, Construction Cleanups & Power Washing.