Palette Pro Painting & Renovation Inc.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2010

Palette Pro is a premier painting and renovation company serving Westchester County & Fairfield County. We are a family owned and operated business founded on the basic principles of honesty, integrity, and excellence in customer service. We strive to give our customers the best possible product with emphasis on longevity and durability. Commitment, quality workmanship and exceptional customer service makes Palette Pro Painting & Renovation the right choice for you. Fairfield County Office: (203) 301-4880 - Westchester County Office: (914) 729-1116...

A Service Provider's profile image

+87 more images

interior painting (200)house painting (68)woodworking (50)drywall (30)plastering (15)decks & porches (14)wallpaper removal (13)door installation (12)pressure washing (12)hardwood floors (12)window replacement (9)cabinet refacing (7)

08/23/2022

Kathleen D.

Palette Pro did work for me on two separate occasions. The first time was to prepare a new apartment prior to my moving in. The work involved painting, floor re-finishing, and some carpentry. All work was performed to a very high standard. The crew was meticulous, and followed the work plan perfectly. Willian, the supervisor, kept me informed on progress over the course of several weeks. On the second occasion, I used Palette Pro to re-paint a bedroom following a serious leak in my apartment. Again, the work was done perfectly. They were very accommodating to my schedule. Before Palette Pro, I had never experienced contractors whom I could trust to work to such a high standard. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Painting, floor re-finishing, and some carpentry in a new 1100 sq. foot apartment.

Category hardwood floor, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/01/2022

12/07/2021

Gerald C.

Work was outstanding. Entire team is always highly professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend and we look forward to hiring them for future projects.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting and deck staining

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

07/26/2021

Irene J.

Excellent job in every aspect. Staff was professional, prompt, clean and very pleasant!!! Work was perfection!!!

Description of Work
Painting and cabinet work

Category bathtub refinishing, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

07/22/2021

Marian B.

The team and staff were fantastic. Very professional, respectful and quiet, but at same time nice, friendly, and always finished on time. Could not ask for a better team including Rodrigo and Willian who did the estimate and supervised the team and interfaced with us.

Description of Work
removal of wallpaper, wall prep and repainting of two large bedrooms, also an outdoor deck project.

Category bathtub refinishing, plastering, wallpaper removal, deck cleaning, interior painters

05/08/2021

Ivan N.

The Palette Pro team is simply the best. They are very professional, communicative, trustworthy and highly reliable. They addressed every single issue we raised and provided helpful suggestions. They went above and beyond the call of duty at times. Price is right especially given the excellent service and workmanship. Highly recommended and would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Complete home exterior painting; replace and repair window trims; replace old garage windows; re-mount shutters; repair soffit; exterior power washing

Category siding, replacement windows, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

05/08/2021

Joshua D.

I cannot recommend Palette Pro enough! From start to finish they were professional, on time, thorough and extremely neat and clean. William was the project manager and he handled the entire job seamlessly. This was our first time painting the exterior of our home and they could not have done a better job! The painters were amazing. They did the absolute best job and even fixed a prior job's mistakes that we had. I love the fact that they have many people at their finger tips depending on what you need. When we needed to fix some masonry work, they immediately had someone come to my home to take care of the job. We are beyond happy with the way the paint job turned out and would highly recommend Palette Pro and William to handle any of your renovations or house updates.

Description of Work
Exterior Paint

Category woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

04/08/2021

Helen L.

Responsive Friendly Flexible Punctual Excellent work Reasonable prices

Description of Work
Indoor rooms painted

Category bathtub refinishing, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/11/2021

Kathleen D.

I hired Palette Pro to paint and refinish floors of my new coop apartment prior to moving in. I chose Palette Pro because of their reputation for quality (as seen on reviews on Houzz and Angies List) and because they could handle the various types of work I needed. This meant I didn't need to deal with a number of different service providers and the difficulties that entails with a coop. Palette Pro's team did an exceptional job. Their standard of workmanship is very high and all aspects of the job-- painting, floors, and new millwork-- were completed exactly as I had specified. The project manager, Willian Lago, coordinated and oversaw all the work while communicating with me regularly. I knew early in the project that I would not need to be on site constantly to supervise every detail; I had confidence in Willian and his team to do the work right and they did. Although they may not be the most competitive firm price-wise, I believe that they deliver very good value given their high quality of workmanship and professionalism. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Painting a large apartment; floor re-finishing; cabinetry.

Category custom cabinets, hardwood floor, woodworking, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

03/10/2021

Michael I.

My 1995 oak cabinets were painted white and the doors and drawer faces were replaced and then painted. They look beautiful! I also had a custom cabinet built along with a kitchen island. The craftsmanship is on point! My kitchen transformation looks amazing. I would definitely recommend Palette Pro!

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinets repainted, custom cabinet and kitchen island built.

Category custom cabinets, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Review for Palette Pro Painting & Renovation Inc. - 10 New King St, West Harrison, NY - 39240812

01/27/2021

Rosemary C.

I was extremely pleased with my experience with Palette-Pro. I had my 30-year old wood cabinets painted in order to update the kitchen. Everyone I dealt with, from the initial phone contact to the estimator, the project manager and the two painters, was pleasant and responsive. The painters, Adrian and Ruben, were punctual and fastidious and friendly; they even installed a small drawer tray for me which I had planned to do myself. The project manager Willian kept me updated via email regularly and provided quick responses to my questions. The job took about two weeks, with the painting done half on site and half in the shop. It included two colors of paint as well as installing two hole handles in places where one hole pulls had been. The price was quite fair and I would definitely use Palette-Pro again.

Description of Work
Painting of kitchen cabinets.

Category cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Dear Member, Thank you for your business and loyalty. We are happy to hear that your experience was pleasant from start to finish with PalettePro. This is one of our main goals and it's so rewarding to hear. It was such a pleasure working for you and we look forward to working with you again.

10/19/2020

David W.

We've used Palette pro several times for both interior and exterior work, and as usual, their work was fantastic. They are extremely professional, providing a project manager who oversees the job and inspects the work before it is complete. Their painters are also very professional and polite. On this job, there was a small piece of a room that we had thought was included, but was not painted. They were correct that it was not in their proposal, but they painted the additional piece extra with charging more. They do great work and are very fair. The pricing is more than the "some guy with a van" types, but extremely reasonable for the quality and professionalism they provide. They are really great.

Description of Work
Paint two rooms

Category bathtub refinishing, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Dear Member, Thank you for your business and loyalty. We are glad to hear that you were happy with our work. It's always a pleasure working with you. We hope to work with you again soon.

09/17/2020

Karen K.

Excellent. Professional crew and exceptional quality performance. Loved the final product and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cabinets refinished

Category cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Dear Member, Thank you for being a loyal customer. We really appreciate your honest review and your business. Regards, Palette Pro Team

05/26/2020

Taylor M.

Due to outdoor water damage on our window sills and trims we needed to find a pro to replace the water damaged sections. This was our first time using Angie’s list and we expected nothing but the best. After a little over a month from the initial contact date with palette pro, our project was finally started. The cost of labor was very high considering that the carpenter sent out to work on our home was only here for a few hours within 2 days, with the second day only painting was left to finish. Although we are very pleased with the work that the carpenter did for us we were left with a bad taste in our mouth when we returned home from work and found various pieces of old wood, debris, and multiple 3 inch nails that were left in our driveway where we park our cars. Because of this and the cost of labor for very little work, we will not be choosing palette pro for any future home repairs. I would like to say that Andre and Sophie were great to work with when it came to getting a virtual quote and setting up a start date, they kept us informed and were very pleasant and easy to work with.

Description of Work
outdoor window sills and trims replaced

Category replacement windows, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Dear Client, Thank you for your feedback, we are always striving to be the best and client feedback is a valuable input. Thank you for patience during the time it took between the initial contact date and when we started the work. COVID-19 caused significant delays in our schedule since we had to stop all field operations for 8 weeks during the mandatory New York state shut down of businesses. We are glad to hear that you were happy with the work performed and our office team, but sorry to hear that the cleanup was not perfect. After speaking with our carpentry crew it seems that when they were hauling away all of the debris a few scraps must have fallen behind. This must have been an oversight on our part, however we were out the very next morning and all debris was cleanup. We are also sorry to hear that you thought the price was high because our pricing is always competitive as you can see throughout all of our positive reviews. Our goal is to always have a happy client and successful project. In addition, we believe that we went above and beyond by replacing rotted trims on a window that was not part of the proposal. As we discussed during the project, our team did this at no extra charge to you. Our company culture is customer satisfaction and we are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied. I hope that you will consider us in the future. Thank you.

04/04/2019

Rita H.

They're very nice people. They arrived on-time. Very professional and the most important thing about being a painting company is being efficient which they were. They got all the details down.

Description of Work
They painted the front of the house which is brick and wood.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/04/2017

02/25/2019

lynelle L.

The team was professional and persistent. It was a very difficult ombre affect and they worked and worked until it was perfect! The jobsite was kept meticulously clean and all the professionals were a joy to work with !

Description of Work
Special effects painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

Review for Palette Pro Painting & Renovation Inc. - 10 New King St, West Harrison, NY - 37730838

02/02/2019

Frank S.

Excellent.Rafael and his team were precise punctual and kept my wife and I in the loop for every decision. They are true professionals who matched all colors that we wanted. I would certainly this company as one of the Best in the business.

Description of Work
Painting interior of home

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

12/17/2018

Ronald J.

Palette Pro was in communication at all times, either by phone or email, and provided prompt responses to all inquiries. Despite the rainy fall, which delayed the project, we were always kept up to date and visits were rescheduled as soon as possible. All parts of our project were done professionally and fully, and each of the workers took the time and carefully performed their part of the job. While the cost may perhaps have been higher than others, it was worth it to know things were done right.

Description of Work
power washing and staining of entire house and deck, carpentry repairs to rotted siding

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

11/07/2018

Beverly S.

The do a variety of services and i have never been disappointed. They are courteous , neat and my clients have always been very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
As a designer I have used Palette Pro many times and their work is spectacular and fairly priced.

Category custom cabinets, contractors, wallpaper removal, wallpaper, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

10/18/2018

catherine J.

Palette Pro did an excellent job - very professional, always on time, detail-oriented and really worked to ensure I was happy with their work.

Description of Work
repair woodwork and paint exterior of home

Category woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

10/04/2018

Valencia K.

Palette Pro was punctual with the project and was open to suggested changes and fixes.

Description of Work
carpentry and painting

Category woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 10/04/2018

Dear Member, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate you mentioning about punctuality. We look forward to work with you again soon. Regards, Palette Pro Team.

09/25/2018

Maria S.

Everything went well. All work was done in about half a day, much faster than I thought! Palette Pro always uses skilled craftsmen that know their trade very well. My family always hire them whenever possible.

Description of Work
Living room ceiling had bubbled in two areas. It needed to be prepped and painted.

Category plastering, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/02/2018

Dear Member, Thank you for being a loyal customer and to recommend us for your family. We are glad to know you are happy with our services and that we were able to finish it before you expected. Hope to work with you again soon. Regards, Palette Pro Team.

09/10/2018

Bradley A.

Excellent job done. Very knowledgeable about the products and applications. Very nice staff and professional all round.

Description of Work
Washing, calking and painting the exterior of a new house along with carpentry work

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

Dear Member, Professionalism is one of our main goals. Thank you for bringing that up. We are happy to hear that you thought our staff is friendly as well. Looking forward to work together soon. Regards, Palette Pro Team.

08/11/2018

Daniela B.

The team was wonderful - very professional and great results. Very happy with the work and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Powerwash and Restain Deck

Category decks, pressure washing