Marcor Construction, Inc.

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2011

419A Great East Neck Rd.

West Babylon, NY 11704

Marcor Construction Inc. is a family owned and operated business offering personalized service from start to finish. We have one main central location in West Babylon---Trusted by the biggest names in the industry, Marcor Construction completes most jobs in just one day! Our customers deal with an owner from the minute they contact us to the final handshake. Call us today for a free roof or home evaluation and to experience the Marcor difference. Transform your roof with a warranty that speaks for itself. 631-321-0593....

roofing (68)siding companies (25)window replacement (5)decks & porches (2)home remodeling (1)skylight installation (1)gutter repair (20)door installation (3)woodworking (3)insulation (3)general contractors (3)mold removal (1)

03/31/2021

Wonderful company! Great response time. Knowledgeable staff. I have a new roof and it looks great.

Description of Work
Took off 3 layers of roofing and put new roof on

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

10/09/2020

I chose your company based on a recommendation, and I got lucky. Frank, the supervisor, Junior the foreman, and the entire crew did a beautiful job replacing my roof that was damaged in a storm. Every aspect of their work was prompt and professional. The roof looks beautiful and so does the clean-up. Not only did the crew work very hard all day, when it was time to leave, they saw that my daughter...

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

08/26/2020

Terrible experience with these roofers. If I could give zero stars I would. Poor communication and so irresponsable from the top down. Stay far away from Marcor.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

11/18/2019

They did an amazing an amazing job. Mark was the representative of the company and he is very nice and very professional. Tommy the owner of the company is so thoughtful and kind. He work with my needs and he send his team and they finish the job in one day. The timing was perfect. His team of workers are very professional and reliable. I am so happy for his service. They were right on time in fac...

Description of Work
Siding of my walll

Category siding

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

09/09/2019

The roof keeps leaking into the house. They have come four times, and the roof they did still keeps leaking into the house

Description of Work
Complete roof job

Work Completed On 07/01/2016

08/30/2019

So I called Marco and a gentleman came out. The whole thing was finished. A couple of months later, I saw that it's melting again. A gentleman came out and said you're right we'll take care of it. Tommy the boss was looking for paneling. Months goes by, yesterday I called again and said I wanna get it fixed and a young lady told me he was still looking for it and he would call me back which he did...

Description of Work
They did backroom siding for me. I was having problem on my siding. The sun was heating the window and goes through the siding and it melts it.

Category siding

Work Completed On 10/31/2018

06/03/2019

The entire process was easy. Gina was excellent and very responsive. Crew was outstanding. Work completed in one day. Cleanup was great.

Description of Work
Roofing - complete rip off

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

05/31/2019

Marcor truly came through! We offered up a challenge and they took it on.. Not only took it on, but exceeded our expectations. With a schedule including a house party of over 100 people hung over there head, with only 2 weeks to demo and hang 40 square of siding, in addition to quite a bit of Azek detail, they pulled it off with 2 days to spare. Gary not only took my project on as if it were his o...

Description of Work
Siding and gutters

Category gutter repair,siding,doors

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

05/20/2019

A wonderful job was done on the roof - they were honest and took off layers and replaced rot for an additional cost. Work was done quickly. I next replaced siding and though it took a week (I have a large house), it looks like a new house and they took everything into consideration.

Description of Work
Roofing and Siding

Category gutter repair,insulation,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 04/12/2019

04/28/2019

The job went well the cost was reasonable and the crews were professional, neat and courteous. Operations Manager Gina was very knowledgeable and attentive and was a big factor in choosing Marcor Construction.

Description of Work
New roofing, soffits, gutters and trim.

Category gutter repair,roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 04/28/2019

Residential roofing, flat roofs, siding, windows, insulation & gutters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available