Cernilli Remodeling Inc

Windows Project

Windows Project

lighting
Windows

Licensed and Insured, 30 years of experience, 6 crews, quality work, quality details and excellent follow-up. *Spring Specials: FREE Gutters and Installation with the purchase of new whole house siding OR FREE Gutters or Ridge Vent with the purchase and installation of a new roof OR $8000 Bathroom Special for an 8x5 Bathroom, vanity and tile to be provided by homeowner....

4.4

4.1
home remodeling (9)drywall (8)home builder (7)interior painting (6)woodworking (6)window replacement (6)siding companies (6)hardwood floors (6)door installation (5)electrician (4)decks & porches (4)ceiling fan installation (3)

05/26/2021

They do amazing work! Very professional. Roof was done in one day, everything was cleaned up and great communication . Highly recommend. So happy with the way the roof looks !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2021

03/12/2021

Cernilli Remodeling has exceeded all of my expectations. The work is top quality and the employees are knowledgeable and reliable. I highly recommend Cernilli Remodeling and look forward to working with them again on revitalizing the exterior of my new home next!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home renovation

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,hardwood floor,remodeling,replacement windows,skylights,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2021

12/02/2020

My experience with Cernilli Remodeling was fantastic. They kept me updated throughout the entire project and they were very professional. 100% would rehire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Indoor and Outdoor Flooring

CATEGORY home builders,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

12/02/2020

After meeting with sales rep Brendon I was very impressed with Cernilli Construction. The work they did was impeccable and kept me informed the whole way thru. Most notable was how clean they were after each day they left. Prices were very fair as i had gotten 3 estimates. Can’t say enough good things about them. We are very happy!!! Thanks Guys!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel/siding

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,gutter repair,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,cabinet refacing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

12/01/2020

Poor communication. Had to have them come back for several touch ups. Not started on time, not finished on time. One guy even left cause he didn't wanna fix last guys mistakes. Were supposed to come back to finish touching up paint. Didn't bother having them, they didn't even have the decency to call me about it. Too much negative to put in here. You know it's bad when the painter has to do the sp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom redone. Walls floor painting ceiling and walls.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,home builders,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

We disagree with the way this review is presented. Whenever a customer may be unhappy with something, we bend over backwards to accommodate them and fix the issue. We can’t be expected to do thousands more in “extra” work as a penalty. We stand behind our work, customer satisfaction is paramount.

12/01/2020

Rob and his crew did a fantastic job for me. I am very pleased with the work and his level of attention. I will have him do additional work in the future. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Rob do a number of things for me. Windows, decking, outdoor shower and some fencing. I also had them build a closet to house my new washer and dryer. Rob also did some soffit and gutter work for me.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,drywall,gutter repair,siding,home builders,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

12/01/2020

Cernilli was fantastic, Their work is top notch. I highly recommend Cernilli Remodeling for all your Home Improvement needs. They are fast efficient and skilled. Look no further Cernilli is the Best in The Business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural Work

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

11/28/2020

Perfect - the structure was good and only need some repairs on one post. (Deck is 4' off the ground). We were afraid of some other companies as they tried to tell us we had to scrap the whole deck and start from scratch. Cernilli performed so testing on the wood and load testing and found it to be fine-saving us a LOT of money. They then replaced all the decking and the railings and installed a ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our rear deck re-built, was in very poor shape.

CATEGORY decks,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

11/14/2020

The worst experience possible 10 weeks to do the work Rob sr, Cam by apoloigized for the work They then came to re do ( nine more days at a hotel for us ) and now they need to do again since the shower pan is leaking. Robert Cernilli and his son Rob Jr, have not responded to emails - text - voice mail I worked through Kevin initially. He ended up subbing out the work and needed my help hiring a pl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom gut and remodel

CATEGORY home builders,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

Photo for Cernilli Remodeling Inc - 995 Sunrise Hwy, West Babylon, NY - 39023977

10/26/2020

Office and work crew were highly professional and easy to work with. Maintained consistent communication throughout the entire process. Final product came out great! I had an absolutely terrible experience with a contractor a few years back while rebuilding from a house fire. I really wish I could go back in time and hire Cernilli for that job! I’ll definitely be hiring in this company in the futu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
framed and installed new outdoor kitchen and bar

CATEGORY outdoor kitchens

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

Home remodeling, dormers, extensions, doors, kitchens and basements, conversions, patios, window, walls, decks, framing, ceilings.