ALL-ALUMINUM-GUTTERS

Founded 1976 • With Angi since May 2006

4.3

MAY CONTACT BY EMAIL. LICENSE:H0100500000...

CTM WINDOW CLEANING

CTM WINDOW CLEANING is Long Islands Premier window cleaning company! Owner operated with over 14 years of experience specializing in all phases of window cleaning, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning services. Serving residential and commercial properties in Suffolk and Nassau counties. CTM WINDOW CLEANING is a TRUST WORTHY, RELIABLE, DETAIL ORIENTED cleaning company that AIMS TO PLEASE! So give us a call today for your free estimate!

Offers by CTM WINDOW CLEANING on Angi
EXTREME Gutter Cleaning

Professional Full Service Gutter Cleaning and Repair. A Fast & Reliable Service with over 25 years of experience, you can trust the extreme team to get the job done right. We hand clean your gutters and all debri is placed into garbage bags which we provide. After we have cleaned your gutters we thoroughly flush your gutter system with water (gutters are blown through in colder temps) insuring you are left with no clogs and no mess! We Finish the job off by doing an inspection of your roof and gutter system. Most minor repairs are usually at no extra charge, as we like to build lasting relationships with all of our customers. We service all of Long Island and Queens. Call 516.604.8301 today for your free estimate.

Offers by EXTREME Gutter Cleaning on Angi
RJ's Gutter Cleaning

We are RJ’s Gutter Cleaning and our goal is to clean and maintain your property to the highest of standards. Whether we are cleaning/repairing your gutters, power washing your property, or restoring your roof shingles, we take pride in our work and satisfying our customer to the best of our ability. Our gutter cleaning is done by hand and with the use of high-powered leaf blowers. We remove all large debris from the roof, gutters, and downspouts. We then flush out the entire gutter system with water to ensure optimal function throughout the gutters and downspouts. When the entire gutter system and downspouts are spotless, we clean and rinse the home’s exterior of any excess debris that may have occurred while gutter cleaning. All debris are bagged and neatly placed with the homeowner's garbage pails. We use the appropriate tools to ensure there is absolutely no damage to your home and property. Our services and cleaning methods are second to none. Additional Info: Free estimates over the phone! Email - liguttercleaning@aol.com

06/21/2016

Category gutter cleaning

05/04/2016

Description of Work
Gutters replaced

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Excellent job. Two new gutters installed. cleaned and adjusted existing and replaced some parts. Installed screens to prevent leaves and debris from getting into gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

09/11/2008

I thought he was coming to show me samples, but he was going to start then. He had workers that he would leave to do the work and they didn't speak English. It was so hard to let them know what I wanted. He will not do a face to face conversation. I have called because there are areas that he needs to redo, but he won't return my calls. I would not recommend him.

Description of Work
They installed new gutters on my single story house.

Category gutter repair

11/08/2007

Called Mike for a free estimate on Friday, a written estimate was left at my house on Sunday (2 days later) and I called to confirm I wanted it done and on Tuesday (2 days later.) When I came home the gutter was up! Never had such fast service and great work at the same time in my life. He is very trusting because I called the office to tell them he didn't leave a bill and they said it's in the ma...

Description of Work
Mike replaced my back gutter on my house in basically no time at all from the first call for an estimate to the completion of the work. I highly recommend Mike's Company. The price was soooo affordable. I got an estimate on the same job for double the money.

Category gutter repair

GUTTER REPAIR & REPLACEMENT, GUTTER CLEANING.

Guar