Advanced Restoration Corporation

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2012

Advanced Restoration Corporation, is a family-owned and operated full service Property Damage & Disaster Restoration company with a combined 75 years experience in the restoration and construction industries. Advanced Restoration is also certified in Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) issues caused by mold spores like Mold Remediation. We have completed an extensive amount of mold removal projects and have many years of experience behind our team. Our Building Repair Division handles all types of Insurance Repair & Reconstruction projects on homes and commercial buildings arising from property damage insurance claims. Some examples of the types of projects we deal with on a daily basis are Fire Damage Repair, Water Damage Repair, Wind Damage Repair, Storm Damage Repair & Roof Repair. We also specialize in New Construction, New Additions, Building Deconstruction, & Material Reuse. You are guaranteed to speak with one of our knowledgeable, caring team members, day or night. Our immediate response to your disaster and property damage helps us restore the affected building materials and your personal property in your home/building to its original prior to the disaster. It also helps to ease the sometime catastrophic effect that a disaster may have on an home/building owner and the other occupants....

Hernandez Home Improvement

With over 7 years of professional home improvement experience, we are here to remodel your kitchen, bath, basement and/or build a new home for you. We also do siding, roofing and more.

Big Blue Power Washing

House Wash Cleaning For Long Lasting Results Many have been power washing their siding for years. But NEVER AGAIN! Not after you see the results from Big Blue Power Washing siding cleaning application! Big Blue perfected house wash application uses low pressure that is safe to the touch! Our method of siding cleaning eliminates organic growths such as mold, mildew, lichen, algae growth from all surfaces without the risk of damage caused by power washing. Soft washing is proven to keep your siding shining longer than the basic power washing service. Your property will look much cleaner and brighter when we're done. Call us now at (631) 603-5601 to schedule siding cleaning services.

Castlton Environmental Contractors

Castlton works closely with Realtors, Attorneys, Insurance Companies, and fuel oil suppliers. Castlton has an A+ rating with the Better Business Burea. The owner has been in the environmental business for years, and continues to educate himself, as well as team. All team members are osha trained, CPR, confined space, FEMA and flag personal. Castlton Environmental Contactors LLC is licensed to remove or abandon your Underground Storage Tanks (UST) in New York and New Jersey. All castlton personal are trained in remedial services and vacuum truck services . 24/7, Castlton Environmental Contractors trained and dedicated staff is prepared to mobilize its fleet of spill response vehicles and equipment to your site. Castlton responds to all hazardous and non hazardous materials. Castlton will respond to all surface water spills, roadways, hydraulic fluid, petroleum , and chemical spills. We are a full service environmental company.

04/08/2015

My insurance company recommended them to use. I have no idea what they charge since I didn't see the bills. From past experiences, I know it's not cheap. They were very, very professional. They did an A+ job. I would defiantly use them again in the event of a frozen pipe or other disaster (I hope never)...as long as someone else was paying the bill. They did exactly what was needed and ONLY what w...

Description of Work
Dried out my basement and cleanup

06/09/2014

Description of Work
We had a frozen pipe break and after looking up several names on Angie's List and comparing it to our broker's list. We decided to use Advanced Restoration for the initial clean up services. They left dehumidifiers and fans for a few days until the moisture was eliminated. They responded quickly and we were pleased with the service provided. We would recommend this company.

Category drywall,roofing,water damage restoration

03/07/2014

I can't say enough good things about this company. They sent men out immediately after being contacted. In the middle of a raging snow storm, they were there shoring up the garage, helped to get my car out of the damage safely, and boarded up the garage and secured a tarp. The next day, they stopped by to have some paperwork signed. Before driving away, they pulled out their shovels and shoveled o...

Description of Work
During one of the severe snow storms this winter, a snow plow smashed through my garage. Advanced Restoration handled all aspects of this restoration.

Category roofing,water damage restoration

05/06/2013

Company was prompt and courteous. I had them come to my home for an estimate.

Description of Work
I had Advanced Restoration come out for an estimate for a leak in my roof. They were very prompt, courteous, and professional. The only reason I did not use them was that they were a pricier than other companies I had called.

03/27/2012

They were very polite, and professional. They left everything very clean and well organized. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
The fixed a ceiling that was damaged by water.

Category drywall,water damage restoration

We provide 24 Hour Emergency Disaster Response services in dealing with Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration, Emergency Water Extraction, Structural Drying, & Water Damage Clean Up, Flooding, Wind & Storm Damage, and Emergency Board Up, Emergency Roof Repair & Roof Tarping. We also provide Disinfecting Services for commercial and residential properties. We service Long Island (Nassau County, NY; Suffolk County, NY, the Hamptons & East End) and the New York City areas.

We DO NOT test for any type of fungal contamination or other Indoor Air Quality issues. It is the opinion of Advanced Restoration Corporation that providing both of these services is a conflict of interest. We feel that the company that remediates or charges to clean up the mold, SHOULD NOT be the company hired to confirm/deny the presence of an indoor Air Quality issue or provide post clearance testing to confirm that these issue(s) have been remediated properly. We work with a major provider of this service RTK Environmental and they can provide this testing and certification that the mold has been remediated properly.

Visa, MasterCard, Check