Advanced Restoration Corporation

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2012

151 Lafayette Rd

West Babylon, NY 11704

Advanced Restoration Corporation, is a family-owned and operated full service Property Damage & Disaster Restoration company with a combined 75 years experience in the restoration and construction industries. Advanced Restoration is also certified in Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) issues caused by mold spores like Mold Remediation. We have completed an extensive amount of mold removal projects and have many years of experience behind our team. Our Building Repair Division handles all types of Insurance Repair & Reconstruction projects on homes and commercial buildings arising from property damage insurance claims. Some examples of the types of projects we deal with on a daily basis are Fire Damage Repair, Water Damage Repair, Wind Damage Repair, Storm Damage Repair & Roof Repair. We also specialize in New Construction, New Additions, Building Deconstruction, & Material Reuse. You are guaranteed to speak with one of our knowledgeable, caring team members, day or night. Our immediate response to your disaster and property damage helps us restore the affected building materials and your personal property in your home/building to its original prior to the disaster. It also helps to ease the sometime catastrophic effect that a disaster may have on an home/building owner and the other occupants....

04/08/2015

Peter G.

My insurance company recommended them to use. I have no idea what they charge since I didn't see the bills. From past experiences, I know it's not cheap. They were very, very professional. They did an A+ job. I would defiantly use them again in the event of a frozen pipe or other disaster (I hope never)...as long as someone else was paying the bill. They did exactly what was needed and ONLY what was needed. No more, no less.

Description of Work
Dried out my basement and cleanup

06/09/2014

James & Judith J.

Description of Work
We had a frozen pipe break and after looking up several names on Angie's List and comparing it to our broker's list. We decided to use Advanced Restoration for the initial clean up services. They left dehumidifiers and fans for a few days until the moisture was eliminated. They responded quickly and we were pleased with the service provided. We would recommend this company.

Category drywall, roofing, water damage restoration

03/07/2014

Eleanor L.

I can't say enough good things about this company. They sent men out immediately after being contacted. In the middle of a raging snow storm, they were there shoring up the garage, helped to get my car out of the damage safely, and boarded up the garage and secured a tarp. The next day, they stopped by to have some paperwork signed. Before driving away, they pulled out their shovels and shoveled out my car. They drove off before I could even run out to thank them or give them a tip. The repairs went beautifully. Everyone was very professional, courteous, punctual and neat. The workmanship was excellent. Advanced goes above and beyond to make the restoration as positive as possible. Noticing that there was still ice and snow preventing access to my newly restored garage, these men shoveled snow and chipped ice for hours just so I could finally return my car to the garage. The people who work for Advanced Restoration have a work ethic that is not often found today. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
During one of the severe snow storms this winter, a snow plow smashed through my garage. Advanced Restoration handled all aspects of this restoration.

Category roofing, water damage restoration

05/06/2013

Wendy A.

Company was prompt and courteous. I had them come to my home for an estimate.

Description of Work
I had Advanced Restoration come out for an estimate for a leak in my roof. They were very prompt, courteous, and professional. The only reason I did not use them was that they were a pricier than other companies I had called.

03/27/2012

Magali C.

They were very polite, and professional. They left everything very clean and well organized. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
The fixed a ceiling that was damaged by water.

Category drywall, water damage restoration

Castlton Environmental Contractors

Castlton works closely with Realtors, Attorneys, Insurance Companies, and fuel oil suppliers. Castlton has an A+ rating with the Better Business Burea. The owner has been in the environmental business for years, and continues to educate himself, as well as team. All team members are osha trained, CPR, confined space, FEMA and flag personal. Castlton Environmental Contactors LLC is licensed to remove or abandon your Underground Storage Tanks (UST) in New York and New Jersey. All castlton personal are trained in remedial services and vacuum truck services . 24/7, Castlton Environmental Contractors trained and dedicated staff is prepared to mobilize its fleet of spill response vehicles and equipment to your site. Castlton responds to all hazardous and non hazardous materials. Castlton will respond to all surface water spills, roadways, hydraulic fluid, petroleum , and chemical spills. We are a full service environmental company.

Dart Restoration Corp

Restoring homeowner's property with ease and comfort. PROPERTY RESTORATION PROCESS Damage Assessment Evaluation Processing Permits Preparing necessary documents for insurance company Completing various certificates from the mortgage company Demolition Debris removal to prepare for reconstruction Schedule inspections Design plans Walk through of completed work

Global Restoration Services, Inc.

With years of experience serving Ronkonkoma and surroundings area, Global Restoration Services, Inc. is your solution for all your mold removal needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Visa, MasterCard, Check

We DO NOT test for any type of fungal contamination or other Indoor Air Quality issues. It is the opinion of Advanced Restoration Corporation that providing both of these services is a conflict of interest. We feel that the company that remediates or charges to clean up the mold, SHOULD NOT be the company hired to confirm/deny the presence of an indoor Air Quality issue or provide post clearance testing to confirm that these issue(s) have been remediated properly. We work with a major provider of this service RTK Environmental and they can provide this testing and certification that the mold has been remediated properly.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Advanced Restoration Corporation

How is Advanced Restoration Corporation overall rated?

Advanced Restoration Corporation is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Advanced Restoration Corporation open?

Advanced Restoration Corporation is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Advanced Restoration Corporation provide

Advanced Restoration Corporation accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Check

Does Advanced Restoration Corporation offer free estimates?

Yes, Advanced Restoration Corporation offers free project estimates.

Does Advanced Restoration Corporation offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Advanced Restoration Corporation offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Advanced Restoration Corporation offer a senior discount?

No, Advanced Restoration Corporation does not offer a senior discount.

Does Advanced Restoration Corporation offer emergency services?

Yes, Advanced Restoration Corporation offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Advanced Restoration Corporation?

Yes, Advanced Restoration Corporation offers warranties.

What services does Advanced Restoration Corporation offer?

Advanced Restoration Corporation offers the following services: We provide 24 Hour Emergency Disaster Response services in dealing with Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration, Emergency Water Extraction, Structural Drying, & Water Damage Clean Up, Flooding, Wind & Storm Damage, and Emergency Board Up, Emergency Roof Repair & Roof Tarping. We also provide Disinfecting Services for commercial and residential properties. We service Long Island (Nassau County, NY; Suffolk County, NY, the Hamptons & East End) and the New York City areas.

Are there any services Advanced Restoration Corporation does not offer?