Advance Industrial Maintenance

With Angi since September 2011

500 Lexington Ave

West Babylon, NY 11704

Additional emails - advanceindustrial@msn.com, info@advanceindustrial.org. Additional fax - (631) 321-6900. Additional DBA - Advance Industrial....

04/27/2016

Steven M.

Category carpet cleaners

06/21/2012

Robert E.

The total bill included the subcontractors. There was nothing that I did not like about her. This person was fantastic. I actually had her come over and was originally going to contract her to do cleaning and then I told her I needed all this other crap done. She said she would do that for me. I told her I would not be there and I was gone for two weeks. We conversed through e-mails, back and forth. When I got back home and opened my garage, everything was fantastic. She was trustworthy beyond reproach. It was unbelievable. I would not use this company again because I don’t live in New Jersey anymore.

Description of Work
I used Advance Industrial Maintenance. They provided interior cleaning as far as a couple of kitchens and some bathrooms to get the house ready for sale. They acted as a subcontractor for me as far as getting window cleaning done, some carpet cleaning and removal of junk out of my garage.

Category carpet cleaners, hauling services, house cleaning, window cleaning

09/28/2011

patty G.

it went teriffic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Description of Work
cleaned carpet,cleaned bathrooms( did a great job in bathrooms ,they were spotless when done)cleaned floors and cleaned windows.also i asked for floors to be stripped and he suggested a scrub service instead of stripping cause he didnt think i needed it and it would cost more money, the floors look like a mirror now.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

09/28/2011

patty G.

it went great,they got all stains and marks out of my floor, cleaned my carpet with all stains removed and when i asked for a specific service done i was told that i didnt need it cause it would be a waste of my money and suggested something else at a fraction of the cost. most companies are just out to make money but this company was just there to do the right thing something you dont find now adaysf

Description of Work
striped and waxed my floor,cleaned my carpet,and bathroom

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

GNC Painting Plus Construction Services

COMPLETE EXTERIOR CLEANING SERVICES PLUS INTERIOR & EXTERIOR QUALITY PAINTING AND FINISHING service’s MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SHINE! RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL Our Services Include: Interior & Exterior painting Exterior Home house soft-wash Deck restoration cleaning and staining Patio Paver Cleaning and Restoration Roof Washing Cedar Home Washing restoration Deck Cleaning/sealing repairs

Crispy Clean

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Pressure Washing & Window Cleaning, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Gulf2Bay SoftWash

It's the Alternative to Pressure Washing! SoftWashing is a gentle yet effective cleaning solution, safe for nearly all surfaces from your roof to your concrete. Our Soft Washing system will eradicate mold, mildew and more, while sanitizing the surface, all done with little more pressure than a regular garden hose. From North to South, Trust the Experts at Gulf2Bay SoftWash!

Offers by Gulf2Bay SoftWash on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Commercial window, grout, organic and fabric partition cleaning, stripping & floor waxing, scrubbing and burnishing, upholstery care, janitorial, power washing & lighting.