ABLE LOCKSMITH INC

Founded 1968 • With Angi since February 2006

In our third generation of service, we here at Able Locksmith Inc. continue to strive for perfection since 1968. Providing service to the local community as well as the entire Metro New York area and surrounding vicinities. Our premier services include but are not limited to closed circuit monitoring systems available with off premises viewing. Access control with technologies such as magnets, electric locks, biometric and retina scans. Additionally, we sell and service safes, burglar alarms, and the highest security locks available. Currently we are the only authorized Mul-T-Lock interactive dealer on Long Island. If it has to do with security, we do it. For a more comprehensive list of our premier services. Able Locksmith Inc. has been there and will continue to be there for your security needs 24 hours a day, 365 1/4 days a year. Above all we are committed to excellence in customer service for both homeowners and commercial cliental. Offering skilled technicians who are consistently updated on the newest innovations and technological advances in the locksmithing field. We use the highest quality materials, installed and backed by a limited one-year warranty from us, even when the manufacturer only offers their standard ninety-days. Your safety and piece of mind is always our top concern, not stopping until achieved. Coupled with our aforementioned goals, we guarantee prompt courteous service that is sure to meet or exceed your standards. You deserve the best for your family and business. Let Able Locksmith Inc. show you how to get just that. “Able is Key”TM...

KsK Garage Doors

KSK Garage Door is one of the renowned and reliable garage door install and repair companies on Long Island. We have been providing quick and effective solutions for residential and commercial garage door issues for a long time. We have a team of experienced and trained garage door technicians to serve any kind of garage door solution. Our professionals use advanced tools and equipment for garage door repair and installation services. Our aim is to ensure the complete satisfaction of the clients. Also, we believe in providing the best quality services at a competitive price. Our professionals provide round the clock services. So, feel free to contact for whenever needed. http://www.kskgaragedoorsny.com

Offers by KsK Garage Doors on Angi
Top Notch Security

We are a physical body guard and security guard company that provides services for events, parties, parking lots, commercial buildings, hotels, malls, stores, construction sites, door check security/ detectors, mobile patrolling, and more! We are Licensed, Insured, and Bonded in the state of New York. We offer quality security guard service at a competitive price. We will work with you to find a practical security solution to fit your budget. TOP-NOTCH Security will remove worries for clients who require security service for their buildings, facilities, and events by providing excellent customer service for clients and in-depth training for their security guard employees. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! https://www.topnotchsecurityinc.com/

STANDGUARD SECURITY INC

Standguard Security is a highly regarded family owned and operated alarm company that has been in the security business for over 30 years. We customize your home security system or commercial security system tailored to fit your needs. We use state of the art hardwired and wireless alarm systems. Protect your home/business with a security system that includes the service of a Electronic Central Station Monitoring Company. Standguard provides dependable, prompt and professional service that you can relay on. Save money on your homeowners insurance while protecting your loved ones and home or business. HENRY R. HAUER, PRESIDENT

Offers by STANDGUARD SECURITY INC on Angi

08/04/2018

very well, fixed lock without suggesting replacement as another locksmith had done without even seeing the door. punctual professional, would definitely recommend

Description of Work
front door fixeds

12/17/2015

The installation was very efficient. They arrived on time and responded to my needs enthusiastically and provided me with insight into best securing the storm door from intrusion by providing layers of reinforced locking mechanisms . They are very good at what they do and my family rest a bit easier knowing that we have this team as a resource for all our go to company for all our locksmith needs

Description of Work
Re-installed ..Re - positioned bolt lock Storm door Re-enforced storm door with bracing and added new Pad lock Installed a bolt lock inside storm door to secure from forced entry

Category locksmith,doors

12/15/2015

My initial review was rather scathing but Alex was kind enough to call to discuss it with me where he made me realize where I was wrong. I had forgotten that my husband had added extra work on that day! Alex & I agreed that I should have been quoted a price before that extra work had been done (and I should have asked). But when looking at it in that light, I was wrong & have updated my review. Ye...

Description of Work
I had called to have locks replaced and was given an estimate of about $300 over the phone. When he arrived, he was on time & very very nice. Alex said that the locks that I wanted replaced were in excellent condition and that he could just re-key them. I also had locks replaced on a second door (last minute).

10/07/2015

Very well . Professional and knowledgeable.Arrived on time, efficient and dependable.

Description of Work
Repair lock

09/10/2015

Chad was right on time, very friendly and efficient. Very helpful. Price was exactly what they said it would be. I am going to hire them to do more work in the future. They fix garage door openers and do alarms too

Description of Work
Replaced a total of 3 door knobs, rekeyed 3 deadbolts (5 locks rekeyed total) for a new house.

Category garage doors,locksmith,doors

LOCKS, DOORS, WOOD & STEEL, BARS FOR WINDOWS, AUTO LOCKS & SAFES. HOME ALARMS AND CCTV CAMERAS. Authorized MUL-T-LOCK Dealer

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express