Metal Roof Outlet Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2010

1513 Empire Blvd

Webster, NY 14580

The Metal Roof Outlet is changing the way homeowner's purchase a roof! Our conveniently located showroom offers consumers the opportunity to shop for their new metal roof on their own time. View your roof in our showroom using Pictometry. See multiple metal roof styles and colors on display and speak with our courteous, knowledgeable, non-commissioned staff. Financing is Available! Member of The Better Contractor's Bureau, Webster Chamber of Commerce, Rochester Home Builders Association, The Metal Roofing Alliance...

02/06/2022

MICHAEL R.

Excellent job! It only took 2 days in February to do approximately 3,000 square foot roof. The job site was left clean & the crew was very professional.

Description of Work
Full roof of done with stone coated steel shingles.

Category roofing,roof snow removal

01/15/2019

Ed F.

Outstanding!

Description of Work
New barn roof

Thank you again [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure preserving your beautiful barn! -Bill K.

04/05/2018

stephanie K.

Excellent job with a very professional crew who took their time answering my questions. Any concerns were immediately addressed. I highly recommend this company if you want a professional job done with a roof that will last a long time...I love it!

Description of Work
New stone coated steel roof on my house

12/28/2017

Mike C.

Excellent workmanship, polite crew, good communication during the job, left the worksite clean at the end of each day.

Description of Work
Metal roof (stone coated shakes) installed.

Category roofing,metal restoration

08/04/2017

Michael S.

We could not be happier. They were very professional from the sales to the finished product. We hardly even knew they were here working, they were quiet and made no mess in our driveway or yard. The roof looks excellent and with the warranty we know we no longer need to worry about it. It is so much easier and cleaner getting a metal roof over the existing - than to have a tear off. I would recommend this company to everyone!

Description of Work
I had a new roof installed on my home and connected office.

01/30/2017

paul F.

excellent. courteous crew; project manager went out of his way to please us.

Description of Work
metal roof installed

12/13/2016

Joan E.

very well, answered all my questions, cleaned up all material, had it finished in 3 days. They arrived on time. slight problem with the old roof,found a leak and fixed it before they put on the new roof. They ran out of material and had to order more ,but they explained why it happened and finished the roof just in time before the snow hit really hard. So all was very good.

Description of Work
Remove the old roof and put on a New Roof

04/13/2016

Cheryl D.

Brenna and Ryan spent quality time with us and reviewed our options. They gave us a fair price. The installation was done sooner than expected! The installers did a super job. They arrived on schedule, worked diligently, completed the project in good time and cleaned up well after themselves. The roof looks great and no leaks!

Description of Work
Placed a new metal roof over the very old and very decrepit existing roof.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

10/11/2015

Lorraine B.

I can't say enough positive things about my experience. I stopped into their store and was greeted by Ryan. He showed me the product and method of installation, brought up an aerial view of my house and we looked at what I wanted done. I then changed my initial thinking and decided to do the whole roof and skylights. I didn't know if I could afford it, but I actually found their quote reasonable. It was probably a bit higher than a full tear-off but a 50 year transferable guarantee and not having to deal with any more roofers made it an easy choice. The project manager, Bill, then stopped by my house a couple of times to go over details. He was very clear about everything that would happen and he double-checked the roof measurements. When the work started, Bill was present on the job every day along with a crew of workers. Everybody seemed to know their job and just went at it - very organized and orderly. All the workers were personable and I was really impressed with the skill and professionalism of the crew. Bill himself did most of the detailed finishing work. He also took care of a bee nest at a corner eave and tightened and put a flapper on my roof dryer vent. They were a great work crew and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. My roof is by far the nicest looking in my neighborhood. It looks like an installation of cedar shakes, except gray. People walking by have stopped to ask me about it, and most are surprised when I tell them it is metal. I love the look of it and am very happy I had this done.

Description of Work
Installed a stone covered metal roof and replaced three existing skylights as part of the job.

Category roofing,skylights

06/26/2015

Linda S.

The installers came bright and early and worked all day. It was the same the next day. They tried to complete the job in 2 days. I was very appreciative of that.

Description of Work
Install stone coated metal roof.

06/05/2015

Kathy and John D.

The estimate & first visit was done in a timely & professional manner. The crew was quiet & efficient. The work site was cleaned up each night. The roof looks great!

Description of Work
A new roof was placed on house & separate garage.

05/29/2015

Ronald T P.

Ryan quoted job, I accepted. Showed up a month early, completed to my complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
Installation of a metal roof.

05/03/2015

Alan C.

Ryan was very professional and explained all of the details, pros and cons of various roofing methods and materials. Unfortunately the estimate was way beyond our means and, given the value of our hose, did not make financial sense. That being said, If our financial circumstances were different, the Metal roof outlet would be my first choice!

Description of Work
Estimate for a Stone coated Metal roof.

09/19/2014

MARTI W.

The company and crew arrived and diligently worked thru the day. They were very courteous and finished in one day. Everything was cleaned up. Beautiful job.

Description of Work
Stone coated metal roof installed. 800 sq ft with skylight.

Category roofing,skylights

09/13/2014

Patricia L.

The job was begun immediately, which was helpful, as we had a leak. They ran out of materials on hand, but returned to complete the job as soon as new materials arrived, about ten days later.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement of stone-vocated steel shingles over existing two layer roof.

Category handyman service,roofing,metal restoration

08/03/2014

John P.

Ryan was thorough with our estimate and extremely knowledgeable about the process and the product. Bill, the project manager, and his crew were great!! They were prompt everyday. Explained what and how they were doing the job. They were extremely courteous. Left the job site clean every day. You would never know they were here. The end product is gorgeous!! I would recommend them to anyone interested in doing a metal roof.

Description of Work
Install new metal roof on our house.

04/26/2014

David C.

Very well. Large crew = relatively quick (2 day) work - good attention to detail, good clean up.

Description of Work
Metal roof installation.

03/10/2014

Leish S.

Went very well. They were a bit delayed by weather but other no problems. Communication was very good.

Description of Work
Installation of a stone coated metal shingle roof.

02/11/2014

Melanie R.

Ryan Morse the owner of The Metal Roof Outlet, spent a great deal of time with us in determining our personal and business needs. Ryan's professionalism and attention to detail has brought us back to him repeatedly. In total, four dwellings; our personal home (log cabin),our camp, and two rental properties. We would be remiss not to take the time to remark on our experience with Ryan. We like his motto and can truly attest to it, "Steel is the Deal".

Description of Work
INSTALLATION OF METAL ROOFING.

02/07/2014

Dan B.

Ryan and his crew showed up on the date he committed to. They were at our home for 2 to 3 days and completed the job to our complete satisfaction. We would recommend everyone work with this company.

Description of Work
Metal roof put on.

09/17/2013

Jo G.

The sales person was a bit pushy, but answered all of my questions. I got several quotes, and before I made a decision, he called me quite often, and I felt like he was pressuring me. In his defense, he did come out with the owner to take a look at my roof, inside and out and answered my questions. I needed a tear off, and it was a difficult decision on whether to tear off the old roof, or go with the metal over the existing layers. After I made the decision to go with them, it was more difficult to get the sales person's attention. The guys who did the actual installtion were very professional and curteous. They took the time to answer all of my questions and show me what they were doing. They were meticulous and thorough. All of them stand behind their product and work, which made me feel more confident. Before they were done with the job, I knew I had made the right decision. I couldn't ask for a better set of people. I have had two problems since the installation. The first being I got new gutters from a different contractor. When I called that contractor they told me it wasn't their problem, and to call the roofers. When I called Metal Roof Outlet, they called me promptly and told me they would come out and install drip edge extensions, which they did within a day or two. The second problem was finding a screw that was not flush with the roof a couple of months after installation. Again, someone answered my concern with a phone call and then a visit within a few days. They are quick to respond and resolve issues. I have yet to go through a winter with the new roof, but I'm confident it will withstand the weather. If I had to do it again, I would definitely go with the Metal Roof Outlet.

Description of Work
installed metal roof over old roof

04/23/2012

Thomas K.

I got a prompt reply to my call for an estimate and to subsequent calls with questions. The estimate was provided when Ryan did the measurements. After doing some investigation we decided to go with the metal roof because of the long warranty, appearance, and the potential of less icing on our cathedral roof section (because of the air space between the old and new roof). Both Ryan and crew did good work. When it was all done, everything was cleaned up nicely. The new skylights were not available in the same widths as the old ones, but they did a nice job of hiding that with new install. We are pleased with how it all looks, and have not seen any leaks.

Description of Work
Installed a stone coated steel roof and replaced skylights.

01/02/2012

william P.

what Ryan said what he.an an that afternoon The companymanufacture.c))ject the roofRyan cam and gave me an estimate. He

Description of Work
This was when it was just Pro Nail. Ryan came and gave me an estimate. He sounded like he new what he was talking about. It took three months to get started. He said the he is always on the job, that never happened.He had two men on the job but left only one most of the time, and he didn't know much. He fell of the roof three times.The man told me that he just started. I wanted a complete. Rayan said that he can tell that the roof under neath was all rite. ( when we got the roof done by some one else they had to replace 8 sheets of plywood) Any He got the job done. then the rain came. We had more water in side the out. It was like Niagara falls. He came back said that he would take care of it.They came back, the next rain the same thing. I should say Ryan didn't come with the men. The manufacture of the metal roof sent some to look at it. The manufacture said it was the wrong for that roof.the manufacture took some of the blame and sent a new roof (a standing seam) I got Two estimate's, both were for 9,000. That is with a complete tare off. Ryan said 7,000 for the same work. The company went with Ryan price and sent me the money. Ryan said that he wonted to do it even if it cost him more money. I told him that he had to be on the job every day and do what the other bids say they where going to do. He agreed. He came and When I got home Looked what was done ans asked why the old roof wasn't pulled-off and no flashing wasn't put put down by the wall. They said Ryan told them it wasn't needed. Then I asked why is the roof crooked, we didn't know how to start it. and they couldn't get hold of Ryan.I said when did he leave, right after you left. I told them too pack up an too tell Ryan the he is fired. I got the job done. When the other company got done they said that Ryan could not have put a metal roof on before. There where so much wrong. It cast me 4,000 more then Ryan said. I told Ryan and he said he was broke. I could go on but You get the drift. If you want more let me know.

I will do my best to respond to this though it is very difficult to understand. Seven years ago I did attempt to install a metal roof for [member name removed]. He had specifically requested a certain profile of metal roofing material that I had not worked with before though I did have several years of residential metal roofing experience with 100% customer satisfaction. The manufacturer did come to the job site and agreed with me that this specific system, requested by [member name removed], was not appropriate for residential applications and at that very time discontinued it for residential use. We received a full refund from the manufacturer and [member name removed] was reimbursed in full. There were absolutely no reported injuries on that job site and to my knowledge [member name removed] hired another contractor to install a different profile metal roof on his home. Since then I have continued to specialize in metal roofing and have installed hundreds of metal roofs in the Rochester area. I have built a great reputation for quality workmanship and have a high customer satisfaction rate. I continue to be the ONLY roofing company endorsed by Jim Salmon Home Inspections and continue to be a member in good standing with the Better Contractors Bureau. In 2009, I opened The Metal Roof Outlet and am proud of our beautiful showroom in Webster where we display many of our metal roof systems and offer a convenient way for homeowners and contractors to shop for and purchase permanent roofing solutions. Please visit our website for more information. [hyperlink removed] Sincerely, Ryan J. Morse, owner. P.S. [member name removed], I am sorry for the difficulties we experienced trying to do business in 2006. I still like you as a person. Ryan

11/01/2011

richard N.

We called them up and made and appointment to come to their warehouse to look at the type of metal roof. They came out took measurements and gave us and estimate.

Description of Work
Asked for a quote on a metal roofing they have a good product and good prices for metal roofing. We went with the asphalt roof even though the metal roof had more advantages but was little less then 1/2 the price of a metal roof.

08/22/2011

Gail B.

The quality of their product was good. They were efficient. The person who came to work for us was courteous. I would use their services in the future also.

Description of Work
I used Metal Roof Outlet Inc. services for roofing services. I used their services in July in 2010.