D & D Appliances Service

Founded 1973 • With Angi since August 2010

26 E Main St

Webster, NY 14580

Dan and Dan, formerly of Netzman’s Appliance in Webster New York, have started their own appliance repair company. With over 14 years combined experience servicing and repairing appliances, we plan to provide the same prompt, courteous, reliable service many customers have come to know and love from Netzman’s. We are a fully insured company....

03/31/2015

Geoffrey F.

We were very pleased with the service. D&D responded very promptly to our initial call for service and managed to obtain a new part in a matter of a couple of days. This allowed us to have a fully functioning kitchen again in a timely fashion which was important since we had guests coming to stay. Dan, who provided the service, was very pleasant to deal with and the service charge, most of which was the cost of the new part, was very reasonable. I would have no hesitation in recommending D&D for appliance service.

Description of Work
I had a problem with the broiler on my wall oven not turning off. The D&D representative came to the house and quickly diagnosed the problem. He disabled the broiler but made sure that we still had continued use of the oven, and at the same time ordered the required new circuit board. In a follow up visit a few days later, he installed the new circuit board and we were back in business.

03/05/2015

JENNIFER L.

Everything went perfectly. On time, courteous, cleaned up. And it's 2 months later and everything runs fine.

Description of Work
Installed a new dishwasher.

02/19/2015

edwin C.

Description of Work
They replaced a faulty switch on the side of the compressor in my refrigerator.

01/16/2015

Richard G.

Just used D& D once again. They came, fixed the problem with my refrigerator within minutes and gave me a very good price. As long as this company continues I will only use them for my appliance problems. This is the third time I used D&D and glad every time.

Description of Work
I recently purchased a second refrigerator to be kept in my garage. I had major thermostat problems with the freezer.

01/13/2015

ANNE P.

Description of Work
He replaced the switch on the lid that would not let the washer spin. He did not want the 75.00 coupon that was on Angies list as he stated we diagnosed the problem over the phone as I knew what was wrong. I could never get an exact cost from him and I thought for the work he did the -part was like 20.00 and he was here about an half an hour that labor was exorbant. He kept calling telling me he would be later and later and as I needed to have the dogs put away before he came each time he called I was getting exasperiated.

12/03/2014

Joseph H.

They were flexible with my scheduled and showed up on time. Very fast and warranty their work. If I needed appliance work done again, I would call them first.

Description of Work
Repaired dryer, installed new part and installed a part I already had (which I asked to do at the last minute for me).

10/17/2014

David S.

Called about 4 pm on Tuesday. We're told they'd call next am with time of service. No call but when we called again that am we're told they'd arrive betwn 12 and 12:30. Arrived at 12: 00. Nice guy, very efficient. Finished in roughly 35 mins. Freezer works great. But no $25 discount as add states, thou we forgot to ask.

Description of Work
Fixed upright freezer.

10/07/2014

Yvonne D.

09/25/2014

Barry K.

Scheduled promptly (for next day), arrived on time, assessed problem and repaired. Very professional staff. We are very pleased and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Scoped leaking dishwasher problem. replaced door seal ... fixed!

09/09/2014

Richard G.

Dan was the technician and I believe the owner. I have nothing but positive things about the man and his ability. Dan was fast and followed through professionally. more so I believe his price was totally in line..

Description of Work
I am a Landlord. I needed an appliance tech to take care of several kitchen appliance items.

07/22/2014

Sarah A H.

Response was spectacular. Dan was awesome in getting me a board ASAP and getting the frig up and running. Would highly recommend. Thanks!

Description of Work
Replaced a board in my frig.

06/08/2014

richard M.

D&D was recommended by a friend and I have to say I would definitely use them for appliance service again. Dan was great. I had an issue with my washing machine making a scraping noise and after about 5 minutes Dan had figured out what the issue was. It involved him taking the machine apart but had it fixed and back together in 30 minutes! Very happy to have my washing machine working like new. Thanks Dan!

Description of Work
Washing machine problem.

06/08/2014

richard M.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Category small appliance repair

01/17/2014

Alexandra N.

They were efficient, pleasant, reasonably priced and just earnest & anxious to build up their business. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They replaced an igniter and new grate on the stove.