Crossfield Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2006

44 Donovan St

Webster, NY 14580

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Since 1993, the Crossfield Team has been committed to 100% customer satisfaction while providing and maintaining comfortable, energy-efficient home environments for our customers in Monroe, Wayne and Ontario Counties.To us, "100% Customer Satisfaction" aren't just words - it is the result of a customer-focused approach backed by honesty, integrity, attention-to-detail and team member training. It has led to our continuous growth, and allows Crossfield to provide a Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty, Award winning, quality-driven and reliable products that are backed by 24-hour customer service every day of the year. Please see our Energy Auditing website for additional details: http://crossfieldhomeenergy.com/...

HVAC Companies (182)water heaters (9)plumbers (9)home energy audit (5)air duct cleaning (5)solar companies (1)

01/26/2021

Very well. The tech was very knowledgable, positive and receptive to my questions with good answers. This was the first time that I used Crossfield and I don't recall any prior furnace checkups being so thorough. I bought the Comfort Plan, so I look forward to annual maintenance on a regular schedule (that I don't need to keep track of).

Description of Work
Furnace annual maintenance

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

01/01/2021

Very well Excellent customer service by Tiquin !!

Description of Work
Furnace cleaning

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

12/11/2020

Garrett M. was great, professional and very informative. He thoroughly explained what work he had performed and the results of his inspection. We hope we can get him in the future. Crossfield installed our furnace and has maintained it for over 10 years and we have great confidence in them and their HVAC service. Thx Dick and Donna Walkley

Description of Work
Annual furnace check up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,energy audit

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

10/05/2020

They were wonderful with their service.

Description of Work
Regular check and maintenance of my Air Conditioning and Furnace

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

08/06/2020

I generally don't write reviews ( positive or negative) but this is an exception because I truly received exceptional service from the Cross field team. From the salesman Jordan to the service technicians Todd and Tim I was impressed with their knowledge professionalism and attention to detail. Most contractors over promise and under deliver but the Crossfield team exceeded my expectations on all ...

Description of Work
Replace furnace and AC + add a ductless system to heat the basement

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

07/13/2020

This past winter I had furnace issue and what a fantastic response I got from Garrett at Crossfield Heating. I signed up for the annual maintenance agreement for both the furnace and air conditioner. Once again Garret did an amazing job not only cleaning and maintaining my AC unit but was able to answer every question I had. He was completely honest and transparent in helping me understand the pot...

Description of Work
AC Check-up

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

07/02/2020

Crossfield is always punctual and courteous. I have used them for years and so did my family. I recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
AC seasonal service

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

06/04/2020

Ti was punctual, very attentive to detail, took great care to prevent damage to my floors. He had all of the equipment he needed (donned & doffed his booties as appropriate when he needed to go to his truck & back). The detailed invoice was emailed to me @ the completion of service. Ti was very professional & answered my questions with complete explanations.

Description of Work
Cleaning of Air conditioning & furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

03/17/2020

The entire team did a great job. Tim and Justin were very professional, knowledgeable, and careful to ensure any place they walked or worked was protected to keep it clean. When the job was done you wouldn't even know they were there.

Description of Work
Had heating and air conditioning systems replaced

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

03/06/2020

Excellent workmanship, professional, Cory, Isaac, Todd, Justin and Eric were friendly, efficient, and cleaned up when job was done, wouldn't have even known they were there. Thank you Crossfield, Don't know why we waited so long to have our furnace replaced.

Description of Work
replaced oil furnace with a new gas furnace

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

Residential and commercial installations, sales, repair of heating & a/c, tuneups, air duct cleaning, gas furnace, & energy assessment.

No Oil Heating Equipment Serviced