Crossfield Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2006

Since 1993, the Crossfield Team has been committed to 100% customer satisfaction while providing and maintaining comfortable, energy-efficient home environments for our customers in Monroe, Wayne and Ontario Counties.To us, "100% Customer Satisfaction" aren't just words - it is the result of a

2022 Super Service Award

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

HVAC Companies (212)water heaters (13)plumbers (9)home energy audit (5)insulation (1)air duct cleaning (5)solar companies (1)

09/15/2022

Ita L.

Matt S, Mike S, Rob S and Breyn L did an amazing job. They were very professional and knew what they were doing! They were neat and careful with drop cloths everywhere. Cross field is lucky to have this team !!! And I am fussy!

Description of Work
New furnace, new AC, new waterheater

Work Completed On 09/14/2022

09/06/2022

Aretha T.

It went well. They did a neat job. John & Julien were very punctual They were finished with in 1 and half hr. Very polite.

Description of Work
Spray foam basement

Work Completed On 09/06/2022

08/22/2022

Vivian V.

Julian and Jon were friendly, professional, my home was respected before, during and after Special shout out to Mike for a touch up after , he was just as friendly and professional Wouldn’t hesitate to use Crossfield with employees as above

Description of Work
Blown in attic insulation and exposed basement cracks filled in

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation

Work Completed On 08/18/2022

08/10/2022

Edward G.

Everything was done on time and as promised. Isaac T. Installed the unit with professionalism and care. The unit, which was sold to us an an exact replacement (the old unit was leaking refrigerant), but, in fact, the new unit works much better - better cooling and less noise. We are very satisfied.

Description of Work
Air conditioner replacement

Work Completed On 08/10/2022

07/29/2022

Bryan S.

We had an excellent experience with Crossfield, from service through sales and installation. Our installation team of Isaac, Rob and Mike were great to work with. They were on time, the work was done within quote, and, the quality of work and clean up was above and beyond our expectations. We truly appreciate the teams work, and, service Crossfield provided.

Description of Work
New AC and Furnace Installation

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

07/14/2022

Rohan K.

Overall a very positive experience, free of surprises, misinformation, and anxiety. The job was replacing an old central AC system and thermostat with a new Trane AC system, on an existing non-Trane forced air heating system. My consultant Corey was easy to deal with, did a thorough job evaluating what was required before submitting a proposal, kept me updated on schedules, and provided all the information I needed promptly. In my town, a permit was needed for the work, and Corey provided documents I did not even know I needed, which made the permitting process a breeze. The Crossfield staff I dealt with, Maureen and Cassandra, produced and provided the correct supporting documentation I needed quickly with no problems. Installation by Rob L. and Mike could not have been better. They behaved as expected of well trained professionals who know their job. They arrived on time, did exactly what they said they would do, they were neat and tidy, and they worked efficiently to get the job done. At the end of the job, they went over what they did, answered all my questions, and I had no issues with their work. I would not hesitate to do business with Crossfield in the future.

Description of Work
Needed 20 year old central AC system replaced

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

07/06/2022

M B.

I was an existing Crossfield customer, they designed and installed my heating system and had previously serviced the unit. When I requested a visit to determine how the unit was leaking and then repair/replace the unit, they stated they would not be able to assist me and told me to find someone else.

Description of Work
MY combination domestic hot water and heating system boiler started to leak and the reason why needed to be determined and then repaired or replaced as needed

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Crossfield tries to strive for 100% customer satisfaction and unfortanely we are not able to do that in this circumstance. Since the last time you used us in June of 2017 we have worked on less of these types of systems. At this time we are booked out and not able to work on a project as demanding as yours. We were honest and up front in telling you that unfortanely we could not help at this time since we are in our busy season and wouldn't be able to do anything for months. We also tried to give you recommendations on who to call that might be able to best help your situation. We truly hope you find a company that can help you faster and complete the work you are in need of.

06/24/2022

Marc L.

We have used Crossfield for almost 30 years in four different houses. They have done a number of HVAC jobs for us including new AC, new furnace and moved ducts during a renovation. This summer we needed a new AC unit. It was 90 degrees on the day technicians Rob S and Tim W installed our new AC unit. They were fast, efficient and clean.

Description of Work
Replaced AC unit

Work Completed On 06/24/2022

06/06/2022

MaryLou G.

Crossfield recently responded to my house to service my AC unit. The technician, TY was prompt, courteous and thorough. Ty discovered an error made by Crossfield during a previous installation. He quickly corrected the issue. He contacted the installation manager to advise him of the situation. Within 24 hours Jason, the installation manager contacted me. He responded to my house made an additional repair and preformed an inspection of the unit. I am very satisfied with the service/response I received.

Description of Work
AC unit repair

Work Completed On 06/02/2022

06/05/2022

J Anthony R.

The blower motor on our 26-year-old Trane furnace died making the AC inoperable. Rob and Tim came out on a Saturday morning and installed our new furnace. They were neat and professional. Rob answered all my questions about the outdoor venting and helped me set up the Trane app for the thermostat on my phone.

Description of Work
Needed a new furnace installed.

Work Completed On 06/04/2022

Review for Crossfield Heating & Air Conditioning - 44 Donovan St, Webster, NY - 39755674

05/17/2022

Marilyn C.

Our home has no options for central air conditioning so we invested in a ductless system from Crossfield. From the process of getting the initial estimate from Jordan to the install date with Todd and Justin, we couldn't have more pleased. They are professional and courteous. Todd and Justin did the install without disruption to the daily activities in our home. They even went out of their way to make sure that doors and outside gates were closed to prevent our "escape happy" dog - Sammy - from getting out! As for the ductless system, we love it. It will make the hot summers much more comfortable for us now. It was a wise purchase. Thanks.

Description of Work
Purchase of Ductless Air Conditioning system

Work Completed On 05/13/2022

05/13/2022

Jan M.

Steve helped me last fall make decisions on what unit and add ones we’re best for me and scheduled the installation for this May. Matt S. Was my installer and worked diligently through the project. When he was finished he cleaned up very well behind him. He then showed me all that he had done and explained my role in its maintenance. I have always used Crossfield for my heating and cooling needs and yearly maintenance and recommend them highly!

Description of Work
New air conditioner and scrubber

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

05/12/2022

Stephen O.

The whole experience from start to finish was outstanding! The installers (Justin V., Rob L., Isaac T. and Mike S.) arrived right on time and completed their work in a very professional, cordial and timely manner. The work site was left cleaner than when the arrived. The new system is expensive, but work like a charm. Very happy!

Description of Work
Crossfield Heating installed a new Trane HVAC

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

04/30/2022

Gene G.

Excellent company to work with. Everything was presented clearly. The installers Harry D., Rob L., and Erik H. were friendly and professional and they did a quaility install job and were clean. They also re-installed the existing central humidifier and dehumidifier which was tricky because it was in a tight space.

Description of Work
New 96% efficient furnace, central air conditioner, and tough-screen controller with app control

Work Completed On 04/22/2022

Review for Crossfield Heating & Air Conditioning - 44 Donovan St, Webster, NY - 39716384

04/21/2022

Daniel C.

On April 14, Crossfield Heating installed a new furnace in our home. Matt S. and Issac T. were the installation team. They were extremely friendly, courteous and professional. They were here on time, removed the old furnace, installed the new one, and cleaned up all in one day! Our new furnace, humidifier and thermostat were all explained to us before they left. Working with Crossfield was a very good experience all the way around from our salesman Dave to Matt and Issac. I recommend Crossfield very highly.

Description of Work
We had a new furnace installed.

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

04/02/2022

Susan F.

How did it go? Exceptional!! The entire Crossfield team were professionals and so talented! Extra thanks so very much to Eric, Corey, Rob and Mike for all you are truly my new heroes.

Description of Work
New furnance

Work Completed On 04/02/2022

02/23/2022

Heather R.

Matt and Harry from Crossfield Heating & Air Conditioning arrived to install our mini-split into our Bonus Room and it was an excellent experience. From the beginning they were professional, clearly explained the process, and got right to work. We were extremely satisfied with Matt and Harry's install process, showing us how to work the mini-split, and the timeliness of their work. Crossfield installed our home AC system several years ago and we knew when searching for an installer for this new project that they would be a good fit. Corey, the salesperson, was very helpful in explaining options for different units, pricing, and finding an install date that was most convenient for our busy schedule. Overall a great experience and highly recommended!

Description of Work
We had a Mitsubishi Electric Mini-Split installed in our Bonus Room.

Work Completed On 02/22/2022

02/16/2022

kathy I.

From day 1 with Office to getting quote to installation everyone was very knowledgeable and helpful!! I would highly recommend Crossfield Heating and Air Conditioning Company. Thank you to Mellisa,Mark,Isaac,Rob,Matt,John and Jason !!! Great job :)

Description of Work
New Furnace/Heat Pump/Power Vented Water Heater.

Work Completed On 01/14/2022

01/28/2022

Lori F.

Crossfield Sales and Installers were all very professional, respective, knowledgeable and especially personable from the initial Sales call with Jordan to the install team, Isaac, Rob and Todd. All the components and work quoted, was exactly how the job finished up. The installation was basically a custom job, as the furnace is in an enclosed basement closet. They promised to keep the same set-up without making any structural changes and they delivered and exceeded our expectations. Very pleased and very happy with the entire project!

Description of Work
New Furnace and A/C

Work Completed On 01/20/2022

01/27/2022

Gwenn S.

Workers were very respectful, punctual, tidy, efficient, and honorable. They cleaned up after themselves, didn't track in dirt and worked quietly. They took us downstairs, explained about the furnace and showed us how to change the filter and the kind to buy. One of them patiently showed me how to operate the thermostat and how to control it with phone app. We left for an appointment while they were here and had no qualms. They also said we are qualified for free insulation installment. The worker here all day was Isaac T. Two others came early afternoon named Eric H. and Matt S. The salesman, Corey McNeil clearly and simply explained our furnace options and checked to see if we qualified for grant. The

Description of Work
Furnace installation

Work Completed On 01/24/2022

12/21/2021

Lisa F.

Great! Rob Sandman was awesome. He was patient with showing me how to set the temp through my iPhone. Great service.

Description of Work
Redid zones for part of our house

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

11/03/2021

Gale B.

We cannot say enough about the three gentlemen Darrin, Matt and Justin who were installing the equipment. They were exceptional. If all of your employees are the same caliber of these three gentlemen, then you have a great team. The process was done with respect and great care and efficiency. Thanks for sending them, it was a pleasure to meet them.

Description of Work
We installed a furnace, hot water heater, and air conditioner.

Work Completed On 11/03/2021

10/20/2021

robbie D.

very well - thanks to Darrin, Rob S. and Isaac

Description of Work
replace furnace and AC