BP Plumbing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2014

780 Winifred Dr

Webster, NY 14580

BP Plumbing is a full-service company with over 20 years of experience. When you call BP Plumbing, you deal directly with the owner, Bryan Patane, from estimate through completion. Whether it's stopping by in the middle of the night to repair a leak, or putting the finishing touches on a new bathroom, we're proud to walk our customers through every step of the construction or repair process....

12/29/2021

Julio R.

The service was good.

Description of Work
They fix electrical socket in my bathroom.

Category electrician

I believe you have written this review for another company. We are plumbing company and do not perform any electrical work.

06/20/2021

Katharine C.

Emergency plumbing issue at 7:30 on Father's day. Ugh. It took less than one hour from phone call to completed repair. I was super impressed with Brian's work. I would definitely use BP Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Emergency plumbing repair

04/24/2019

KAREN W.

Bryan responded immediately to our phone call when our water heater started leaking & was at our house the same day to give us an estimate. Bryan explained all our options, the scope of the work, timelines and pricing for every option. His pricing was very fair and he was at our house in a few days to install a tankless water heater. His installation was very neat & professional. He was very receptive with my request to drill through a concrete block so the vent would be on the side of the house instead of the front. Bryan explained every step of the installation. The area was spotless after the work was done and his crew was very polite. Thank you so much, Bryan. We have found our new permanent plumber. BP Plumbing!!

Description of Work
Replace hot water heater with tankless water heater

Category electrician, plumbing, water heater repair

01/26/2019

Scott W.

Brian was on another job close by but within the hour he texted he was on his way. The leak was inpected and repaired in no more than 20minutes. Fast, fair and friendly. Would definetly recommend!!!!!

Description of Work
Repair pin hole leak in water main.

09/19/2018

Geoff W.

Fast, efficient and clean

Description of Work
Installed new hot water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

07/24/2017

Jose B.

unsuccessfully. Charged me for that work for $300 or above

Description of Work
Fixed a leaking faucet

05/22/2017

Patti B.

Bryan resolved our issue and we are very pleased with the results. We will definitely be hiring BP Plumbing for any future plumbing needs !! : )

Description of Work
We had a plugged sink and sump pump problem. Owner, Bryan Patane was friendly and gave us expert service.

04/05/2017

Greg D.

Noticed small leak under my kitchen sink when either my dishwasher or garbage disposal was running. Called on Monday and they set up an appointment for the next day. Guy arrived 1/2 hour early which I thought was great. After a brief look at my sink he showed me that the faucet had a small leak and also that the trap was actually on backwards as well which must have been done by the previous owner and I never noticed since it never leaked before. After giving me options on new faucets I chose one similar to my original which he did not have in the truck so he told me he'd come back the next day at 9am and do the job and he charged me nothing for the initial visit. He arrived at 8am the next morning, again I like the fact he was early, and got right to work. Within the hour he had replaced my faucet and given me a new trap and installed it in the proper direction. He tested the garbage disposal and then the dish washer to verify there was no more leak and all was well again with my sink.

Description of Work
Small leak underneath kitchen sink.

01/06/2017

Scott J.

10/24/2016

Patricia A.

All were done quickly and perfectly. Back in June, I was having a going away party for my son with about 30 people coming (a number of whom were staying with us). A few days before the party one of my toilets broke. I called Brian that day, he came the next day (bringing a toilet with him as I did not have time to go buy one), installed it, cleaned up after himself and was gone! It was such a relief. Today I called him about replacing a kitchen faucet. He was free to fix it right away, again, getting the job done, and cleaning up after himself. (He even asked how my son was doing!!!) Would recommend him to any one!!!!

Description of Work
Over that past few months, I have needed a pipe repaired, a toilet replaced and a kitchen faucet replaced.

Category electrician, plumbing

09/16/2016

Carl H.

Brian and and his associate Lionel did an outstanding job! If I could give them an A+, I would. I was very pleased with every aspect of this encounter. I would highly recommend BP Plumbing to friends and associates.

Description of Work
I called BP Plumbing to replace 2 shut-off valves, one of which was the main shut-off valve for the house. They completed the original tasks so quickly and with such quality that I inquired what it would cost to have my aging pedestal style sump pump replaced with a submersible unit. Brian quoted me a price and then asked if I would like them to install it during this visit. The price was very fair and I was impressed by the speed and quality of their work, so I said yes. To put the icing on the cake, it was a Liberty sump pump, a quality unit, manufactured in Batavia, NY.

05/12/2016

Bozena & Gary R.

Description of Work
Excellent! Personable, efficient, and reasonable. Highly recommended.

04/10/2016

David A.

Poorly; performed snake operation with inadequate equipment, problem returned; called in subcontractor with proper equipment but did not fix the problem, required second trip of subcontractor. Made poor recommendation for external drain line repair, insisting he "would not do it" unless done in manner he described; I went to a better provider and had the work done for less with a better work plan.

Description of Work
backed up toilet in basement, snake external drain pipe, advise repairs

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

12/15/2015

Joseph D.

Description of Work
-Called me within minutes of online inquiry. |-Very prompt and professional. |-Answered several calls/emails with questions along the way. |-Offered me a very competitive price with additional work thrown in for free. |-Has the best price other than using

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, drain cleaning

12/06/2015

John M.

I had a new counter top and sink installed and opted out on the plumbing services and did it myself. It clearly didn't work out for me and I caused a massive clog from the garbage disposal and I cracked a PVC pipe in the midst of trying to fix the clog. I called Brian the next day and he arrived that same day to unclog our drain and redo the plumbing I did. He was in and out and I thought was a great price. Plumbing looks a lot better. Thank you!

Description of Work
Cleared massive clog under sink and re-did the plumbing under the sink.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

09/23/2015

Hans W.

Description of Work
Install sump-pump

Category plumbing

Thank you for choosing BP Plumbing for your recent project. Please do not hesitate if we can be of any further assistance in the future.

08/20/2015

Mitchell C.

Prompt, courteous and priced well.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged shutoffs

Category plumbing

[Member Info Removed], Thank you for the feedback & I am glad you were pleased with our service. Please do not hesitate to call if we can be of any assistance in the future. Thank you, Bryan Patane BP Plumbing 545-8699

04/23/2015

JoAnn R.

I CALLED BRIAN AND WITHIN TWO HOURS HE WAS AT OUR HOME WITH A CREW THAT WORKED A FEW HOURS IN OUR BASEMENT, BATHROOMS....THEY DID A FANTASTIC JOB AND REPAIRED ALL PROBLEMS! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS.

Description of Work
MULTIPLE PROBLEMS WITH PLUMBING IN OUR HOME

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review, however, I believe this was meant for BP Plumbing and not BP Residential Heating and Cooling. Should you need a heating contractor, we'd be happy to help. Please feel free to call us at (585) 978-1492 to discuss. Thank you, Caroline Baars BP Residential Heating and Cooling

04/21/2015

Steve S.

I had received several estimates and BP Plumbing's was the best price. Bryan arrived on time with an assistant. They removed the old hot water heater and installed the new one. The work was done well and they cleaned up the work site before leaving. They were professional and courteous with me. I would recommend them for any general plumbing work and the installation of hot water heaters.

Description of Work
Installed new AO Smith 50 gallon hot water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain pipe

UNITED HEATING & AC

With plenty of experience, we are here to help you with all your heating and cooling needs such as: HVAC Installation and Service. Furnace/ AC / Water Heaters / Duct Cleaning.

Ron Bonaccorso Electric

We answer our phones and do our own work! Knowledgeable electrician looking to handle your electrical dilemma! Residential and light commercial. 40+ years of experience. No job is too small! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Loos Electric, Inc.

Ask For Details

Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Sump Pumps, Garbage Disposal, Gas Lines, Leaks, Toilets, Faucets, Laundry Relocation, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Sewer Lines Video Inspection, Backflow Testing & Certification

Well Pump Service & Repair, Grease Trap Cleaning