A Cleaner Image Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2010

150 Orchard St

Webster, NY 14580

We are now offering Coronavirus (COVID-19) Prevention and Disinfecting Remediation. Call our experts for a free estimate. A Cleaner Image is Upstate New York 's Residential and Commercial Restoration experts who provide an impressive list of services. From NYS Licensed Mold & Water Remediation,

11/24/2020

Rich N.

Awful, first appt serviceman arrived with no ladder, even though I clearly described the job as venting from the 2nd floor and a ladder would be needed, rescheduled for next day, OK. Next day serviceman arrives does the job and leaves, we think everything is OK. A couple days later, my wife does a couple loads of laundry and the laundry room feels like a sauna, apparently a leak in the vent. Called, had to wait a week for an appt, service man came and taped the duct extensively. Next day the dryer is taking a long time to dry, Signal on the dryer indicated an air flow problem. Call again and had to wait another week for an appt. The next appt was yesterday 10/23 I missed the call from the serviceman, but when I called today was told that he was here at my house. I had 5 people at the house, myself , wife, son, grandson, and mother in law. Garage was open all day, and the front door was ajar. No one heard anything, knock or doorbell. Totally frustrated called again and all they said that he was there. I will call for service from another company, I want a full refund and will call the Better Business Bureau to complain about the level of service I received.

Description of Work
Clean Dryer Vent

Category air duct cleaning

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], It's unfortunate that you have jumped to this conclusion. Our technician brought to your attention the day of original service, and again on the complimentary second visit that you had improper sized venting. He also informed you of what needed to be purchased to correct the problem. On the third complimentary appointment, our technician not only called prior, he came to your home and our assistant phoned you as well with no response. Further you have not had a licensed dryer repair person assess if there is an issue with your dryer or your vent cleaning, Instead you have chosen to lash out and place blame on a family owned, respected A rated company without any affirmation of what the true problem is. Our company takes pride in going the extra mile for our clients and has done more than most to assist you.

01/09/2020

Chris F.

Hired them two years in a row. Prompt polite and very good work for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

01/08/2019

Catherine C.

Horrible quality, service and customer service. I was quoted a price of $40 per item. I thought that was unusual because of the difference in size of the items. However, I was told more than once that was because it would simplify the process and what all even out in the end. I was not home when the work was done. Someone else was at the home in my place. He paid the bill that was given to him. It was not the quoted price. The Ottoman was less than the quoted price. The other three items were more than the quoted price. In addition, the furniture was done adequately but not great. The area rug had only one stain on it initially which was still there when they were done, and it was so wet it took three days to dry with the windows open and two fans on it constantly. It’s soaked the hardwood floors below it and started to get a musty odor. I called to inquire about the price and to complain about the carpet. As soon as I gave them my name, I was told I was going to be transferred to the owner. In hindsight, I realize this is because they knew there was an issue and did not want to deal with me or had been directed to pass the call to him. He was non apologetic about anything made excuses for everything and refused to honor the price given. I basically felt like he was yelling at me. He then told me He didn’t know anything about your job, and in the next sentence described my rug for me. So, they knew there was an issue, had our money, and decided not to make it right. My recommendation, is that no one ever use this This company again. Their quality is poor and their customer service is nonexistent. I have used many companies from Angie’s list over the years, and this is the first time I have ever posted a negative review.

Description of Work
Cleaned sofa, chair, ottoman and area rug,

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

12/18/2018

William I.

Great company to work with. Workers were friendly and knowledgeable. They answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Hi Willaim, Thank you so very much for taking the time to give us your wonderful comments. We sincerely appreciate this. It would be our pleasure to be of service to you in the future. As our [Member Information Removed] to say thank you, we would like to offer you 20% off any future service with us. Thanks again, A Cleaner Image 585-377-1960

04/30/2018

Frank S.

Mold detected during inspection prior to sale of the house was correctly completed. The problem was caused by an unvented fan in a half bath. The worker connected the fan with a roof vent, but did it with a 25 foot long hose which draped across the middle of an actively used attic, creating a nuisance. The duct should have been placed between the rafters, but is lying on the floor in the middle of the attic. When contacted, the worker stated that they met the (minimum) requirements of the state, and that if I wanted better, I'd have to do it myself. My wife feels that they should have done a neater job, considering the cost.

Description of Work
mold remediation

Category home inspection, mold removal

03/09/2018

Scott O.

I picked up a couple of chairs that had been in a library. The students treated these chairs like a trash can--food stains (looked like milk? Pudding? Oatmeal/cereal?) on several parts of the upholstery. I was able to make an appointment within a week of calling. The crew called to let me know they were AHEAD of schedule and to check if they could come early. They arrived an hour before the appointment and worked quickly and cleanly. The result was beyond what I had expected. Any trace of the stains is gone completely, and the chairs look brand new! They are also deodorized, and they used 100% green cleaning supplies (which was a concern for me because I have a dog). From start to finish, this company was an absolute delight to work with, and I would hire them again with no qualms.

Description of Work
Cleaned two upholstered chairs

Category upholstery cleaning

02/12/2018

Stephen B.

Very well. I asked if they could do this about 2 weeks before Thanksgiving (not really thinking about "in time for") and explained that after Thanksgiving would be fine. They, however, called and said if I could bring them over 3 at a time (I have a small car) they would try. Long story short -- the job was completed before Thanksgiving (a bonus!) and the work was done well.

Description of Work
Clean upholstery on 6 dining room chairs

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words & taking the time to review us. As our way to extend our thanks, we would like to offer you 20% off any of our many services as the New Year begins. Please visit [Hyperlink Removed] for a full listing of how we may be of service. Best regards, A Cleaner Image 585-377-1960

01/13/2018

Bernadette F.

pros: nice people, punctual cons: One section of wall is weeping moisture. The debris they sanded from the wall filled the water crevice around the basement. This blocked any water from reaching the sump pump. After several calls and e- mails to have the work looked at, I was met with several excuses. No one has come to look at the basement and I now need to hire someone else to repair the problems.

Description of Work
I had my basement walls sealed and painted.

01/01/2018

James O.

Without a hitch. All expectations were met.

Description of Work
Mold mitigation in attic of property being sold.

Category mold removal

Good Morning [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words & taking the time to review us. As our way to extend our thanks, we would like to offer you 20% off any of our many services as the New Year begins. Please visit [Hyperlink Removed] for a full listing of how we may be of service. Best regards, A Cleaner Image 585-377-1960

11/07/2017

Joseph D.

Overall the service went well. No issues with the actual cleaning (well, its not like I can check their work inside the ducts!) other than they forgot to seal one of my ducts with the black plastic pieces. I had to call twice (first voicemail left without a response back after 2 business days), but resolved by mailing me additional pieces. Also, the worker offered to send me pictures of the dirt/debris cleaned and forgot, but not a big deal. Regarding price, I spoke at length with Kim about the service and the price. The price as of writing and when I called her was showing $329.00 on Angie's List (for a "deal") as the total if doing a "reservation." Before buying, I called to get some information, and when I spoke to Kim, I asked what the price was, and she quoted the same $329.00 before I even mentioned Angie's List (for the standard 2 mains and 10 vents, same as listed on the Angie's List Deal). I asked what the difference between buying directly from her vs Angie's list was since the price is the same, and she said there is no difference. So to make things easier, I did NOT buy through Angie's list since the price was the same either way (big mistake!). I also inquired about a cash discount, and she said no, but could offer an additional 5% off since I had now mentioned Angie's list. So I'm expecting $329 (the regular price) plus an extra 5% off. Now this is my mistake, but when the two guys arrived (I stopped home on lunch to let them in), it turns out the price they hit me for was $389 for the base package (plus I needed two more mains, so +$200 for $589.00). I remember the two guys going back and forth and seemed confused about the base price, one guy offered to go outside and get the price sheet, but one stayed behind and said "no I'm sure its $389." In addition, I did not even receive at least the 5% discount, even though the two guys literally mentioned it when they were here (I guess they "forgot" to put it on the contract, even though they did write "Angie's" on the "Contact/Attention" line of the contract)! Unfortunately I signed the contract like an idiot without closely scrutinizing the price, and left to go back to work as the guys finished the job. This had been a stressful time in my life and I normally closely examine these things, but unfortunately I let my guard down at the wrong time. So where I expected to pay ($329.00 + 200) - 5% = $502.55 (+ tax) I instead paid ($389.00 + 200) = $589.00 (+ tax). Upon calling, they agreed to give me the 5% (but not the originally quoted $329.00 base price), and changed their story saying that the Angie's List price is actually different. I don't even understand how they can claim the 5% is an Angie's List discount, when it ends up being quite a bit more than if they originally applied the $329.00 price listed on Angie's List. Basically I was scammed and lied to and since I wasn't paying attention, I paid close to $60.00 for it. I feel like the two guys knew I was in a rush, and figured they could pull a few extra $$'s out of me. If I didn't sign the paper, I would push much harder for the price difference. I should be getting the 5% back (haven't yet at the time of writing), which would make the new total: ($389.00 + 200) - 5% = $559.55 (+ tax). Still $57 more than the $502.55 I expected, but probably the best I can do since they bait and switched me on the contract I signed. BE CAREFUL ABOUT THE PRICE WITH THIS COMPANY!

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

11/01/2017

james M.

I called Cleaner Image to get some info on duct cleaning and possibly to schedule a cleaning. When I called the woman who answered immediately wanted my full information. I told her no because I had questions first. I then asked her a basic question about duct cleaning and she said she couldn't answer the question. I then told her to have someone who could answer my questions to call me back. I gave her my first name and phone number and never got a call back. Apparently they don't answer questions and just schedule appts. I'll pass on this one.

Description of Work
I needed my vents cleaned. Never had it done before and had questions.

10/08/2017

Alaina D.

Great! I enjoyed the process. They were professional and helpful!

Description of Work
Tile cleaning

Category ceramic tile

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words & taking the time to review us. As our way to extend our thanks, we would like to offer you 20% off any of our many services as Fall approaches. Please visit [Website Remove] for a full listing of how we may be of service. Best regards, Jeannette [Phone Number Removed]

08/22/2017

Stacy M.

The service was done by Ryan Ricketts who was very professional and knowledgeable. He called me prior to going out to the house, which was great and he was there at the time he said he would be. I was able to ask questions and he taught me what to look for and answered all of my questions honestly. We Will be having the mold removed by this company and recommend them for other services in the future.

Description of Work
The work peformed was a mold test at my in - laws house.

Category carpet cleaners, mold removal

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words & taking the time to review us. As our way to extend our thanks, we would like to offer you 20% off any of our many services as Fall approaches. Please visit [Removed Hyperlink] for a full listing of how we may be of service. Best regards, Kim 585-377-1960

08/22/2017

Mary K D.

It didn't. They never made an appointment

Description of Work
I paid for the carpet cleaning, but later received a refund because the company never contacted me to schedule an appointment.

Category carpet cleaners

Good Morning Mary, We searched our records and don't see any type of contact from you for the carpet cleaning service you requested. If you are still in need now or the future, we would be very happy to be of service. Thank you, Jeannette 585.377.1960

08/01/2017

Tom C.

Fair did not clean as well as I had hoped

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

07/12/2017

Janet M.

Very well. However, customers need to know that the company counts heat and cold air returns individually. In order for me to have all the ducts done, it would have cost me more. So the individual suggested I have the cold air returns done first, because that is where most of the dirt comes through.

Description of Work
Furnace Duct Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words & taking the time to review us. As our way to extend our thanks, we would like to offer you 20% off any of our many services as Fall approaches. Please visit [Hyperlink Removed] for a full listing of how we may be of service. Best regards, Kim 585-377-1960

07/10/2017

Craig E.

Good. Long lead time, a bit pricey, but less than the competition.

Description of Work
Cleaning (industrial type) of a home with disinfecting. Large dumpster with furniture, cat litter boxes - major cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, mold removal

06/30/2017

denise M.

Two guys came (called first) and cleaned the basement. Really smelled bad for a few hours. Painted the concrete walls. Second day they painted the floor. They removed garbage too. Very nice job!

Description of Work
Getting basement ready for selling the house.

Category basement waterproofing

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words & taking the time to review us. As our way to extend our thanks, we would like to offer you 20% off any of our many services as Fall approaches. Please visit [Removed Hyperlink] for a full listing of how we [Member Name Removed] be of service. Best regards, Kim 585-377-1960

06/12/2017

Christine D.

They were great! Very professional and they were able to get a stain out of the rug that another company could not remove... I was impressed and plan to have them back soon to clean up a few other rugs in our house.

Description of Work
We needed rugs cleaned.

06/07/2017

D P.

Excellent...2 partial days...guys great to work with

Description of Work
Basement walls waterproofed...outside grading away from house...sealing of crevice between garage floor and blacktop (one source of some water/moisture in the basement)

Category basement waterproofing

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your kind words & taking the time to review us. As our way to extend our thanks, we would like to offer you 20% off any of our many services as Fall approaches. Please visit [Hyperlink Removed] for a full listing of how we may be of service. Best regards, Kim 585-377-1960

04/24/2017

Annemarie R.

They provided great insight and some of the most friendly people I met!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning was great.

04/18/2017

Evelyn A.

Great job on cleaning some fairly beat-up carpets in my home. Took extra care with trouble areas, very reasonable prices and very efficient.

Description of Work
Interior carpet cleaning

04/05/2017

Sue M.

Technician was very pleasant, punctual (after snow storm delayed the original date!) and very helpful with working around large items.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, with 2 dogs and 2 cats in the house.

03/27/2017

Wanda P.

Showed up 2 hours early which messed with our schedule, but did 2 extra vents for free! Very appreciated!

Description of Work
Clean vents with coupon. Great work!

03/20/2017

ROBERT F.

Great,the two gentlemen arrived on time,explained what they were going to do and went right to work.The one tech took time to show me the dirt and debris he got from my system.He also explained how some scamers cut corners and over charge.They were very professional and respectful of my home

Description of Work
my ducts have never been cleaned.Thought it was over due.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

Rapid Dry Inc

Carpet cleaning and air duct cleaning in Rochester and Buffalo, NY Trust Rapid Dry for Fast and Thorough Work. Rapid Dry has cleaned more than 15,200 homes over the past decade. We take pride in our work and are committed to your satisfaction. We use hot water extraction to deep clean your carpets. Our air duct cleaning services brush and sanitize your ducts to rid them of allergens and pollutants. We will make your home feel fresh and clean.

Quick-Dry Carpet Care

At Quick-Dry we specialize in Low Moisture carpet and upholstery cleaning- this means we do not run hoses into your house from a truck and do not saturate your carpet or furniture with a lot of moisture, so drying time is within hours, not days. Sam and Jim have over thirty years of combined experience in the floor care industry and have been servicing the Greater Rochester area under the Quick-Dry Carpet Care banner since January of 2000. We are not just owners of Quick-Dry Carpet Care we are the operators as well. So when you call us for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning or any of our other services you will see us at your home or place of business, ensuring that you will be completely satisfied with the end result.

Mr.RoDgers Clean up

We have the profession,experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Handyman services; Floor/polish/waxing; we also properties maintenance and sanitizing cleaning. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

New York
    NYS Mold Remediation and Inspection Company
    03/20/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

NYS Licensed Mold Inspectors and Remediators. Commercial and Residential services available. Carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, basement waterproofing, Airduct cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile & grout, odor removal, water restoration, mold remediation, waterproofing, bio-hazard services, COVID-19 or Coronavirus decontamination, disinfection, and prevention. Emergency Services available 24/7 www.a-cleaner-image.com