Lawlee's Home And Cottage

With Angi since November 2010

Vansant Construction

We are a 4th Generation Construction Company. Our longevity and success are a direct result of our unwavering commitment to our founding principles: quality, value, and integrity. We enjoy collaborating with clients, craftsman, designers, and architects to bring your project to life on time and within your budget, all while providing an exceptional value. Thank you for considering Van Sant Construction. Find us on Facebook under Van Sant Construction. NO JOB TOO SMALL OR TOO BIG!

Tulley contracting

Quality general contracting at an affordable price. New construction,additions,remodels, porches,decks,patios,doors,windows,roofing and siding.

TRS Home Remodeling LLC

Father and son team with multiple years of construction, home improvement, and remodeling experience. We offer everything you need for all of your home improvement needs and dreams.

04/28/2014

Description of Work
I contacted Mr. Lawlee about a plumbing job - we were converting a 1/2 bath into a full bath and needed the plumbing done. We set up an appointment and he came over and looked at the job. He told me he would provide me with an estimate later that day. When I did not receive the estimate I contacted him again and left a message asking when I could expect the estimate. I never received a reply. I never received an estimate. I never heard from him again.

Category plumbing,roofing,replacement windows,home remodeling

12/20/2012

please see above

Description of Work
Lawlee's Home & Cottage replaced 2 windows in our house. At first it took some time before they came to do this and several phone calls but that is understandable due to the workload. No problem there.When they did the work they did a very professional job without cutting corners. Once the windows were installed, I noticed that they were hard to close. Since the adjustments had to be made before the windows were put in place all the siding had to come back off, the window adjusted and everything else redone. Needless to say that it took much longer than anticipated both for the customer and the workers. I'd like to add also that when the tape ran out that has to go around the windows to weatherproof them, they did not shortcut and finish, but ran to the lumberstore to get more of it. That, I think, is a real credit to the company and very professional! The price is reasonable and their work beats having to do the work yourself if you don't know what you' re doing. We are very pleased with their performance and will hire them again.

Category electrician,replacement windows

07/30/2012

They did an excellent job. They do excellent work in all types of home repairs.

Description of Work
They came and installed a kitchen counter for me that I had bought.

Category home remodeling

01/11/2012

All work has been excellent and passed code enforcement inspection every time.

Description of Work
Brent Lawlee and his workers have provided excellent home repair services for us on many occasions over the last 9 years. Services have been mostly electrical and plumbing but have also included roof repairs and a major project replacing all of our 1st floor windows. Brent has completed major electrical upgrades to our home including installing a new 200 amp service with sub-panels in our upstairs and in the garage.

Category electrician,plumbing,roofing,replacement windows

11/13/2010

The company is owned by Brent Lawlee. They did excellent work. They were very professional. They came in and they cleaned up after themselves okay. They did a really nice job in fitting the windows. They even had to rebuild one window-sill. They did the work in a very timely manner. They just did a really nice job. They had to cut some orders for some of the windows. Their price is good. It might ...

Description of Work
Lawlee's Home and Cottage installed energy star compliant replacement windows on my whole first floor. They also put some electrical power into my garage.

Category electrician,replacement windows