Lawlee's Home And Cottage

207 Flower Ave W

Watertown, NY 13601

04/28/2014

Kimbelry G.

Description of Work
I contacted Mr. Lawlee about a plumbing job - we were converting a 1/2 bath into a full bath and needed the plumbing done. We set up an appointment and he came over and looked at the job. He told me he would provide me with an estimate later that day. When I did not receive the estimate I contacted him again and left a message asking when I could expect the estimate. I never received a reply. I never received an estimate. I never heard from him again.

Category plumbing, roofing, replacement windows, home remodeling

12/20/2012

monika K.

please see above

Description of Work
Lawlee's Home & Cottage replaced 2 windows in our house. At first it took some time before they came to do this and several phone calls but that is understandable due to the workload. No problem there.When they did the work they did a very professional job without cutting corners. Once the windows were installed, I noticed that they were hard to close. Since the adjustments had to be made before the windows were put in place all the siding had to come back off, the window adjusted and everything else redone. Needless to say that it took much longer than anticipated both for the customer and the workers. I'd like to add also that when the tape ran out that has to go around the windows to weatherproof them, they did not shortcut and finish, but ran to the lumberstore to get more of it. That, I think, is a real credit to the company and very professional! The price is reasonable and their work beats having to do the work yourself if you don't know what you' re doing. We are very pleased with their performance and will hire them again.

Category electrician, replacement windows

07/30/2012

Paul D.

They did an excellent job. They do excellent work in all types of home repairs.

Description of Work
They came and installed a kitchen counter for me that I had bought.

Category home remodeling

01/11/2012

Paul D.

All work has been excellent and passed code enforcement inspection every time.

Description of Work
Brent Lawlee and his workers have provided excellent home repair services for us on many occasions over the last 9 years. Services have been mostly electrical and plumbing but have also included roof repairs and a major project replacing all of our 1st floor windows. Brent has completed major electrical upgrades to our home including installing a new 200 amp service with sub-panels in our upstairs and in the garage.

Category electrician, plumbing, roofing, replacement windows

11/13/2010

Paul D.

The company is owned by Brent Lawlee. They did excellent work. They were very professional. They came in and they cleaned up after themselves okay. They did a really nice job in fitting the windows. They even had to rebuild one window-sill. They did the work in a very timely manner. They just did a really nice job. They had to cut some orders for some of the windows. Their price is good. It might not be the best, but I think you pay for the quality of workmanship. They have excellent workmanship, so I think their price is more than appropriate. I think they are so widely known for doing good work that it takes a long time to get them in. Once they schedule with you, they are very punctual. I would most definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Lawlee's Home and Cottage installed energy star compliant replacement windows on my whole first floor. They also put some electrical power into my garage.

Category electrician, replacement windows

K O Construction

We offer quality and affordable general remodeling services.

Gotham Pearl Contracting

Gotham Pearl Contracting is woman-owned business developed by Rochelle Castillo. Located in Watertown NY, GPC operations in Jefferson County. GPC's mission is to provide timely and efficient contracting work to residents by prioritizing customer satisfaction.

Top Notch Services

One-time House cleaning, Weekly House cleaning, Deep house cleaning, Carpet Shampooing, Tannate Haul-Outs, Eviction Clean outs. Been in Business for several years serving the north country! My employees are the best at what they do and have bubbly attitudes.

Electrical