Amity Woodworks LLC

With Angi since February 2011

4.4

skilled carpentry, rennovation, and remodeling....

Hudson Valley Windows & Siding

Hudson Valley Windows & Siding is a family owned business since 1986. We believe in using only the finest products available today. We also believe that even with the best products, a job is only as good as the installation. This is why all of our installers are factory trained and certified. One thing we offer which you won't find almost anywhere else is, that the owner of our company is present during all installations. This is to ensure you receive the quality job that you were promised from start to finish.

Tri-State Window Factory Corp

Tri-State is the manufacturer and installer of premium quality vinyl windows and patio doors. We do the entire job ourselves, no subcontractor or middleman! Tri-State builds them, installs them and we guarantee them.

Rivers Edge Home Renovation

Here at Rivers Edge Home Renovation, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services such as Roofing, Siding, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Window Installation, Door Installation, and much more. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

07/30/2013

Several walk-thru visits were set up to get an estimate on work and each was postponed and rescheduled. In the end he never showed up and never called again. We were very disappointed.

Description of Work
nothing.

Category remodeling

I received a call from the Responder regarding a squirrel in her attic. Although I do not provide animal control services I tried to help them as they seemed distressed. We had several conversations and made an appointment that I had to cancel because of a bathroom renovation on the bath with the only bathtub in the home. We tried to reschedule a date. My advice to the Responders husband was to ca...

05/09/2013

I bought a condo that needed a lot of work. John was always very positive and reassuring. He worked around my schedule and those of the people doing other work in the condo. I was completely satisfied; all of the work was done with great care and skill. I wouldn't hesitate to call him againl

Description of Work
Gutted master bathroom: Replaced tub with walk-in shower, retiled walls and floor, replaced toilet, vanity, and fan Reconfigured closet for washer/dryer and linen closet

Category remodeling,home remodeling

07/18/2012

He is a wonderful carpenter. He is good. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used Amity Woodworks.

Category woodworking

02/10/2011

He does difficult tasks in the most affordable way.

Description of Work
Ammity Woodworks LLC completed a renovation of an outhouse in its original form. He had to put a new foundation, floors, roof, and windows in the outhouse. He restored all of it.

Category remodeling