Amity Woodworks LLC

With Angi since February 2011

4.4

skilled carpentry, rennovation, and remodeling....

general home repair

D&DDesigns provides services for home decor, staging, organizing,event planning, catering. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Window King specializes in aluminum and vinyl replacement windows, including double-hung, bays, bows, and slider windows for both residential and commercial markets, as well as security and sliding doors - all from the top brands in the industry, and has served the Westchester, Fairfield, Five Boroughs and Bergen county for over 30 years. --- In a world full of horror stories and poor quality work, broken contracts, no-show schedules and poor quality, Window King has become a leader in "Customer Service Satisfaction". We feature vinyl, aluminum, wood, composite and fiberglass replacement windows, all available as bays, bows, casements, sliders and double hungs. We beat ANY written estimate and offer free estimates with no obligation.5 employees. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List. City of New York License #1171450, Westchester County License #WC-15985-H09, Rockland County License #H-09683-07-00-00, Yonkers License #3979, New Jersey License #13VH00055900 And Connecticut License #603035.Nassau County License #H0810890000. Additional DBA names: Window King LLC.

07/30/2013

Several walk-thru visits were set up to get an estimate on work and each was postponed and rescheduled. In the end he never showed up and never called again. We were very disappointed.

Description of Work
nothing.

Category remodeling

I received a call from the Responder regarding a squirrel in her attic. Although I do not provide animal control services I tried to help them as they seemed distressed. We had several conversations and made an appointment that I had to cancel because of a bathroom renovation on the bath with the only bathtub in the home. We tried to reschedule a date. My advice to the Responders husband was to ca...

05/09/2013

I bought a condo that needed a lot of work. John was always very positive and reassuring. He worked around my schedule and those of the people doing other work in the condo. I was completely satisfied; all of the work was done with great care and skill. I wouldn't hesitate to call him againl

Description of Work
Gutted master bathroom: Replaced tub with walk-in shower, retiled walls and floor, replaced toilet, vanity, and fan Reconfigured closet for washer/dryer and linen closet

Category remodeling,home remodeling

07/18/2012

He is a wonderful carpenter. He is good. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used Amity Woodworks.

Category woodworking

02/10/2011

He does difficult tasks in the most affordable way.

Description of Work
Ammity Woodworks LLC completed a renovation of an outhouse in its original form. He had to put a new foundation, floors, roof, and windows in the outhouse. He restored all of it.

Category remodeling