Amity Woodworks LLC

With Angi since February 2011

4.4

40 Prices Switch Rd

Warwick, NY 10990

skilled carpentry, rennovation, and remodeling.

07/30/2013

Margaret C.

Several walk-thru visits were set up to get an estimate on work and each was postponed and rescheduled. In the end he never showed up and never called again. We were very disappointed.

Description of Work
nothing.

Category remodeling

I received a call from the Responder regarding a squirrel in her attic. Although I do not provide animal control services I tried to help them as they seemed distressed. We had several conversations and made an appointment that I had to cancel because of a bathroom renovation on the bath with the only bathtub in the home. We tried to reschedule a date. My advice to the Responders husband was to call me on my cellphone if I had not called him by a certain date as I was under pressure to complete the bathroom before Easter and my customer was expecting house guests. No date was EVER set that I did not show up for. When I could not make the one date that was prearranged I called one day ahead of time as is my policy. When I did not here back from the husband, I made the assumption that they went in another direction to solve the squirrel issue. If the Responders would like to discuss these events I am more then willing to do so.

05/09/2013

mary M.

I bought a condo that needed a lot of work. John was always very positive and reassuring. He worked around my schedule and those of the people doing other work in the condo. I was completely satisfied; all of the work was done with great care and skill. I wouldn't hesitate to call him againl

Description of Work
Gutted master bathroom: Replaced tub with walk-in shower, retiled walls and floor, replaced toilet, vanity, and fan Reconfigured closet for washer/dryer and linen closet

Category remodeling, home remodeling

07/18/2012

Michael L.

He is a wonderful carpenter. He is good. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used Amity Woodworks.

Category woodworking

02/10/2011

Michael L.

He does difficult tasks in the most affordable way.

Description of Work
Ammity Woodworks LLC completed a renovation of an outhouse in its original form. He had to put a new foundation, floors, roof, and windows in the outhouse. He restored all of it.

Category remodeling

Proworks Interiors

We specialize in finished basements, acoustical ceilings, and renovations

2022 Super Service Award

Cabinet MD

We are a small family business in the trade for over 30 years. All work is done by us, the owners, personally to ensure the best service and quality for our customers. We offer cabinet organization solutions including pull out units and roll out shelving, soft close doors and drawers, re-dooring, refacing and other solutions to update and modify your existing cabinetry.

Noah's Ark Construction

We are a construction and renovation company in the New York area, with more of 4 years of experience, getting a good reputation of our company though the satisfaction of all customer projects. We work with all of type of home improvement services with details like Bathroom, kitchen, decks, porch, carpentry, flooring, drywall, painting, windows and doors, plumbing, electricity and much more. For us first the satisfaction customer.

carpentry