Three Brothers Roofing

Founded 1987 • With Angi since April 2011

3.5

3689 Main St

Warrensburg, NY 12885

Three brothers roofing of Warrensburg , NY. Provides complete roofing, siding, windows and additions serving all counties. We install standing seam metal roofing, shingles, flat rubber roofs, slate roofs, wood shakes and we repair roofs. Three brothers roofing is a owens corning preferred

10/11/2017

John G.

It didn't. After leaving a few messages over the course of a few weeks, I never got a call back.

Description of Work
Metal roof repair on 2 structures

11/05/2015

Timothy M.

06/03/2014

Joseph E. S.

Job quote was well done and thorough.

Description of Work
Provider provided a job quote only. Chose another provider for the roofing job.

10/11/2013

Mellissa B.

The contractor came to our home in early March to provide an estimate for some repair work to our roof. During the estimate inspection, he seemed very knowledgeable, willing to answer my questions and pleasant. He mailed us an estimate a day or two later. On March 18, I left him a voice mail about initiating the work, but I wasn't actually able to get a hold of him again until April 12. At that time, he said he would be coming by to do the work, weather permitting, on April 18. He never showed, so I called to find out what had happened. He never returned my message. So I guess the reasonable price he quoted really was too good to be true since he wasn't able to return phone calls or to show up once work was actually scheduled.

Description of Work
The contractor provided an estimate for the work, but didn't return phone calls and never showed up to do the work.

07/09/2013

bessy L.

INSTALLED OWENS CORNING ICE& WATER SHEILD TWO ROWS UP (6FT. UP) & INALL VALLEYS INSTALLED OWENS CORNING ICE& WATER SHEILD AROUND TWO SKYLIGHTS INSTALLED 15LB. REINFORCED FELT UNDER LAYMENT ON ROOFDECK INSTALLED NEW DRIP EDGE ON ENTIRE PERIMETER (400LINEAR FEET) CUT OUT AND INSTALL OWENS CORNING RIDGE VENT FOR VENTALATION INSTALLED 45 SQ. OWENS CORNING CERTAINTEED LANDMARK SERIES SHINGLES INSTALLED NEW PIPE FLANGES AROUND PIPES RE-FLASH ALL CHIMNEYS USING ALUMINUM COIL STOCK REMOVED ALL GARBAGE & DEBRIS DAILY AND PROTECTALL LANDSCAPING REPLACED AND INST ALL ROTTEN OR DAMAGED WOOD

Description of Work
REPLACED ICE & STORM & WATER DAMAGED TO 20+ YEARS OLD ROOF.

05/15/2013

Philip R.

The roof was good but there was an issue and they didn't return my calls. When they did call me back, they scheduled to come back out and never showed up. I finally quit trying to contact them.

Description of Work
They replaced our roof.

11/10/2012

Christine M.

When I spoke to him on the phone to schedule the appointment, I informed him I do not live there, this is a vacation home, but I will be there for the appointment. If anything should come up please call me so I do not sit there all day waiting. Appointment was for 1pm. I waited until 2pm and as of this writing, a little after 6pm I have yet to hear boo from him.

Description of Work
Called and scheduled appointment for estimate. Never showed for appointment nor called to cancel appointment. Appointment was for 1pm. I called at 12:45pm to ensure he was coming at 1pm. Did not answer and voicemail was full.

09/26/2012

thomas H.

they never called back

Description of Work
I called twice and never got a reply.

08/15/2012

Alfred R.

I have nothing but good things to say for Three Brothers roofing, they came when they said they would, very quality work, cleaned up everyday before they were done for the day, including inside the house when they installed the sky lights. It took them only 3 days to complete the whole job. Roof was 27' x 47' x 2 (A-Frame house). When the were done with the job you would never know they were there, except for a beautiful new roof and sky lights.

Description of Work
Replaced Metal Roof with standing seam metal roof, installed 2 Sky Lights, and covered rack boards on A-Frame.

04/16/2012

Ellen-Deane C.

The price was very reasonable. They are extremely responsive. If you call them about the job, they will be out right away. They are very good people, do what they say they are going to, and if you have an emergency they will be at your house right away.

Description of Work
They came to my house because I was had a small leak on my roof. They worked around the sky light and they replaced some shingles. I have also used them to replace a couple of roofs for me.

Bowen Ridge Construction

We are a full service building and remodeling contractor. We have been in the construction industry for more than 20 years. We remodel all aspects of your home, Kitchens, Baths, living areas and so much more. We also will build new homes, decks, garages, and out buildings. Our ability to accurately price jobs, puts us in a league of our own. We have the Best People, Best Products, Best Results, Everytime. Come experience the differences.

Urban Seamless Gutters

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Gutter Repair and Replacement services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

RMD & Son Contracting LLC.

Check, MasterCard

Installation, repair and replacement of roofing, re-roof, flash, skylight, energy efficient window, siding & snow removal.