Franks Handyman Service

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2018

4.4

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

* Ask about our fall Gutter Cleaning specials * (845) 224-6699 Frank has been the Hudson Valley and surrounding areas handyman for over 30 years. A true jack of all trades Frank puts his extensive home improvement and general contracting knowledge to work for you. No job too big or small if it is related to your property Frank does it all! Services include roof repair or rebuilds, general carpentry and new builds, handyman services, pressure washing, tree cutting, patios, decks, and more…… Contact Frank your handyman for a free estimate today! ...

Projects

TREETOP LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION ltd.

Proud winner of Angie's List Super Service Award for the last four years in a row! (2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016) We specialize in custom decks and ramps. We strive to give our customers the deck of their dreams in both the craftmanship and usability. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. We're exited to be celebrating our 20 year serving the Hudson Valley. We are proud to be the Valley's only Trex composite decking professional installer to achieve a "Platinum" rating with the Trex Company

Tiger Luxury Home Improvement

We have over 14 years of general remodeling experience. Our goal is to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We offer quality workmanship. We take pride in remodeling your home. We have done all types of home improvement projects from new hardwood flooring installation, kitchen and bath remodeling, interior and exterior painting, all ceramic tile backsplashes and any type of flooring. Call us today for your free estimate. We would love the opportunity to make your dream home a reality!

Burke Painting

Good professional painters are hard to find. I have been in the painting business since 1973. I specialize in interior painting and can assist you in your decision regarding choices of finishes, as well as coordinating colors. If you have any small household repair projects, I have that experience as well.I can provide references from repeat customers after years of service. Call me for a free estimate.

08/22/2021

Frank and his assistant charged me $300 to "clean" the gutters on my home. Frank mostly stood around and supervised while his assistant clambered up the ladder and pretended to clean out the gutters by hand. They did not bring a hose or power washer to really do a proper job and didn't even touch the downspouts, which were completely clogged. I DO NOT RECOMMEND him. Stay away.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

I don’t know why if you feel I did a bad job why would you wait 4 months for a review sorry I cleaned your entire gutters for a price we agreed on Don’t see no reason for a bad review trued callin to discuss the problem no response.

08/19/2021

Very well. They were on time, very professional, pleasant, neat and thorough.

Description of Work
Hanging of Kitchen cabinets

Category handyman service,woodworking

06/04/2021

Great, all the men were efficient and professional. Did a very good job.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category pressure washing

04/26/2021

Good, no problems. Frank came right away and gave me a fair price! Thanks Frank!

Description of Work
Soffit repair along roof ridge line

04/23/2021

Frank responded to my request within minutes and came same day to remove some old paint cans. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
junk removal

Category garbage collection,handyman service

Ty

04/21/2021

It went fantastic Frank showed up for the estimate on time we agreed on the price we set a date that he would be here and time He was on time and did a fantastic job I would hire again in a minute

Description of Work
power washing

Category handyman service,pressure washing

01/30/2021

They did the work that they were hired to do things went smooth everything went fine

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

12/24/2020

HERE ON TIME , GOT TO WORK.. WOULD HIRE THEM AGAIN

Description of Work
VERY WELL DONE WILL BE BACK IN SPRING

12/13/2020

Great on time professional clean gutters repaired wall and painted

Description of Work
Handymen

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service,interior painters

12/10/2020

Went very well Quick , helpful , reasonable in price.

Description of Work
Handymen, Gutter Cleaning, Carpentry - Woodworking

Category woodworking

Roof repairs and replacement Gutter guard

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check