Daka Plumbing & Heating LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since December 2008

274 New Hackensack Rd

Wappingers Falls, NY 12590

We are a family owned and operated business since 1984, located in Wappingers Falls, New York. Additional phone - (845) 724-4800. Fax (845) 724-4600. We specialize in Residential and Commercial installation and repair: hot water heaters, coils, septic tanks pumping, heating, drain cleaning, snaking and camera inspection, baseboard heat, gas and oil boilers, water softeners, wells & pumps as well as BIG jobs that need excavation....

11/05/2019

Debra A.

Scheduled the repair on Sunday for Monday 12-3. I left two voice messages between 2:30 and 2:45 to get an eta. Nothing. Called again at 3 and the receptionist told me that they had an emergency and had to reschedule for Friday. Not acceptable! Horrible customer service. Now I am another day without water. Never again! Do not hire!!!

Description of Work
Replace shower valve.

11/04/2019

Donna E.

What they installed was insufficient and they needed to be redone within a couple years. They wanted to charge us full price to redo what they screwed up.

Description of Work
Septic Fields

Category septic tank

10/31/2019

Diane H.

We had no water. Daka came as soon as possible. within a few hours the problem was diagnosed and fixed. A new pump was needed, The wires and tubing were replaced to ensure no problems would happen with the old materials, Very knowledgeable and thorough. I highly recommend Daka if you want the job done right

Description of Work
new well pump

Category plumbing, wells

10/22/2019

Jeff C.

This was a harder job than anticipated and the initial person the company sent struggled a little. He kept commenting about how the plumbing was old, which was true. I don't think it should have been so surprising. Fortunately, the owner came with someone else and fixed everything quickly. That's why the A rating. And I will hire them to update some of the older pipes.

Description of Work
Faucet replacement

11/10/2017

Morgan K.

Daka is very good. They are actually coming to do something for me later today. The price was a little high but their work is good.

Description of Work
Daka, we have used them a couple of times. They put in a water pressure tank.

08/30/2017

Gina B.

Daka immediately communicated about their availability, arrived promptly on time, completed the service, and were very professional. I would definitely highly recommend their service.

Description of Work
Septic tank pump.

07/18/2017

Danielle D.

Ok had to come back to tweek one fixture . very nice about it

Description of Work
Changed bath fixtures

06/26/2017

EUGENE D.

Did not hire due to cost being to high especially when Their services were used once before. Prior service was to connect supply lines and drainage pipe to a utility sink. I ended up having to re-repair drain pipe as it was leaking due to a section of pipe being cut to short.

Description of Work
shut off valve and hook up of refrigerator water dispensing line.

06/19/2017

Samuel J.

Daka came into my home. Billed me out to $3000.00 for repairs. He came one day and left. I had leaks everywhere after he came in. He demanded payment. He messed up my floors and never pressured checked anything. He came with this one fat guy who barley knew what he was doing as daka stood around him telling him what to do. Worst experience ever! He damaged my floors and I had to put a claim in with the bank. Never use this guy! Trust me i'll be saving you money and headaches!

Description of Work
I purchased a home for a fixer upper. Needed a whole plumbing re-work done as there was poor plumbing installation already.

06/19/2017

Jeannette V.

Wonderful plumber. Mr. Daka answered my emergency call and came to my home immediately. Price and work were great. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Fixed leak in water filter.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, septic tank, water heater repair, water softeners, wells, drain cleaning

10/11/2016

Alan C.

I was vastly overcharged for a clogged septic .Unfortunately I was desperate.

Description of Work
septic drain unclogged

Category excavators, septic tank

09/06/2016

henry A.

I was so happy with them very professional

Description of Work
septic service pump replace a broken pipe

05/25/2016

Dawn R.

From the time I made first contact the entire experience was wonderful. I was given an appointment same day. The gentleman that came to my house were very professional. I would recommend them again and again. As a matter of fact they will be coming back to my home to install a health cap on my well. I just think they are great

Description of Work
Pumped septic tank.

Category septic tank

04/26/2016

Jeffery P.

The owner was very courteous and prompt in my transactions with him. The work in of itself was just a small repair job but I was pleasantly surprised at the attentiveness to detail and zeal to get the work finished in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Repaired and replaced frozen/burst pipes for outdoor shower and installed new system to drain line for winter closing both indoors and outddors.

04/06/2016

Kevin V.

quick response and came out the same day to look and the next morning with the parts to repair

Description of Work
changed leaky fittings and plumbing under sink

11/03/2015

Olga E.

We are happy with the results. We had a simple task and it was done professionally.

Description of Work
Faucet installed

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Please think of Daka Plumbing & Heating if you ever come across any issues. We are just a phone call away.

10/30/2015

JANICE G.

Although the first visit went wrong DAKA was responsive to our complaint and sent a very professional and knowledgable service tech to correct the problem. This call went very well and we are very happy with their work to complete the job.

Description of Work
Fixed a copper pipe on our new gas hot water tank that was left leaking my their employee on the first visit.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

We are so glad that we were able to reconcile the mistakes of the initial visit and we can continue our customer relations with our repeat customers such as yourself. Please think of Daka Plumbing for any of your future needs and we will be glad to help you out.

10/16/2015

Jessica Y.

The person who came was very informative. They did charge more for $55 insulation material which I thought was on the expensive end, but everything went well.

Description of Work
They came to see a water leak. First time, they came and put insulation on the pipe because there was temperature change that caused the water to be formed around the pipe.

Category plumbing

Thank you for choosing Daka Plumbing & Heating for your plumbing repair needs. If you ever need us, we are just a phone call away!

10/09/2015

Brian M.

Very well. They were very responsive. It was the next day after the purchase. I was suppose to be able to get some kind of credit because it was a new member purchase. I don't think I ever did get the credit. That was one of the reasons I went with them was because of the deal. I thought the price was a little high. There was nothing that stood out to me about the company.

Description of Work
They did plumbing service.

Category plumbing

Thank you for choosing Daka Plumbing and Heating for your plumbing needs. If you ever come across any repair issues please think of us and we will be glad to help you again.

10/08/2015

Robert D.

This had to be the most misfit company I ever seen. After calling and telling them what I needed he tells me the parts I need and makes a day & time. This day comes and the older guy comes out and reviews all the same issues I had and then tells me he has to get the parts and will return. All me he has to return. After waiting again these 2 young hot shots come and one starts patting his own back. Well the install of a water softener ended up taking 3 days and after the kid ends up melting down a part with his lack of skills tells me he has to return! The day they return I was having my driveway blacktopped and they know this and drove into the driveway before I had a chance to place a car in front of the driveway. Another thing is the intern is always on his cell phone, when I asked him he tells me he has to take the call; it's his girlfriend. ?When the hots says he is finished he ends up leaving his ?trash near my furnace and I ended up trying to run the softener at 1p.m. instead of waiting till 1:a.m. Well all you know heck ends up happening like water pouring out of the black hose that he didn't even bother to place in the drain out! In turn they never finished the job and I even wrote to them on their website 2 times and have not heard a word. Go figure? Don't use these fly by nights. Run for the hills.

Description of Work
He installed a hot water hex, water softer - couldn't install correctly, and water spigot.

Category plumbing, water softeners

09/26/2015

Jean E.

Very pleasant. Clean. got right to the job and got it done quickly. Answered all my questions. The cost was a special coupon for 1 1/2 hr of service which wasn't required, because he didn't waste time doing the job. I'd call them again for any plumbing work.

Description of Work
Toilet leaking at base, changed the seal in 20 minutes. 2nd toilet was running and he change the seal in the tank, and showed me how to do it the next time.

08/25/2015

Jeannette V.

I can't say enough about the excellent service I received from Daka Plumbing today. We were in the midst of a DIY UV light installation, which was going smoothly until an old valve started leaking. I called Daka plumbing at 3 pm and the plumber arrived at 4 pm. To me, this is amazing. Where do you get a plumber in an hour? And one who doesn't charge you time and a half for overtime? The plumber figured out the best way to re-route the pipes - cut out the old leaking valve - soldered in new piping and elbows. He consulted with us before proceeding. He was very professional and friendly and most of all honest: he fixed our problem in about an hour for a very affordable price. We used the special deal Daka offered on Angie's List. But even without it, the hourly rate would have been more than reasonable. I highly recommend Daka Plumbing to anyone in need of plumbing and heating. The company also provides septic pumping and oil burner maintenance, which I will definitely use them for in the future. I had called my current oil provider first, who cleans my oil burner, and also provides plumbing services, and because it was late in the day, and they said their men go home at 4 pm, would have charged me $200.00 an hour overtime rate!!! I am so happy to have found Daka Plumbing. Daka is now my plumber for all needs. Once again, Thank You Angie's List !

Description of Work
Daka Plumbing fixed a leaking bypass valve. Re-routed plumbing lines.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, septic tank

Thank you for your feedback Member. Please think of Daka Plumbing & Heating for any future issues that you may come across. We will be more than happy to assist you.

08/25/2015

Debra A.

I called in the morning and the job was complete in a few hours. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
De-winterized a property

Category plumbing

It was a pleasure working for you Member. We thank you for your feedback and please keep us in mind when ever you may need us again for any plumbing, heating & septic needs.

06/19/2015

Christopher O.

Great, after running into a few minor problems I contacted Daka directly. They came out immediately and corrected the situation with o questions asked. The employees are very knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Pumped Septic tank

Category plumbing, septic tank

Thank you for your feedback.

06/10/2015

JERRY O.

GREAT-PROMPT-COURTEOUS-PROFESSINAL...THANKS,JERRY

Description of Work
INSTALLED WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTER.

Category plumbing, septic tank, water softeners

Thank you for your feedback.

Bronte Contracting LLC

I would like to start by saying we a family business and the reason we got into this business is because of alot of companies doing the wrong thing we are only concerned about making the client happy first then you take care of us we offer debris removal of any kind excavation work grading leveling septic tanks we love giving smiles and spreading love

Hague Water Systems

We provide all forms of water treatment, we will not be beat in price or service! Advanced Water Technologies is proud to be the authorized Hague Quality Water dealer in Hyde Park and its surrounding areas. Since 1960, Hague Quality Water has been manufacturing the most reliable and efficient water treatment systems in the USA. We are water treatment specialists, experienced, knowledgeable and eager to offer expert installation and service.

NG Painting

**Fully Licensed and Insured* With NG Painting you get the highest quality professional paintwork with an experienced artisans touch! We take attention to detail to the next level. We're a family owned business with a long family history of painters. We're also based in Poughkeepsie/Dutchess County, and serve all neighboring counties in the area. We are a growing company and our goal is to provide excellent and friendly service for all of your future painting needs and projects. We use the highest quality products, tools, and techniques primarily from Benjamin Moore Paints, to give your home or business space a beautiful new look. Call or email us today to schedule a free estimate. Please view our gallery and call to ask for references.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Residential and commercial install and repair - hot water heaters, coils, septic tanks pumping, heating, drain cleaning, snaking and camera inspection, baseboard heat, gas and oil boilers, water softeners, wells & pumps.