Daka Plumbing & Heating LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since December 2008

We are a family owned and operated business since 1984, located in Wappingers Falls, New York. Additional phone - (845) 724-4800. Fax (845) 724-4600. We specialize in Residential and Commercial installation and repair: hot water heaters, coils, septic tanks pumping, heating, drain cleaning, snaking and camera inspection, baseboard heat, gas and oil boilers, water softeners, wells & pumps as well as BIG jobs that need excavation....

KAPPUS PUMPS & PLUMBING THE PUMP MAN

Emergency Well Pump & Water System Repair Specialist, 5 year warranty on pumps and tanks, Most Jobs Completed in 24 Hrs or less C.F. Kappus Pumps and Plumbing, The Pump Man, have been offering quality and affordable emergency well pump and water system repair services to the Putnam, and parts of Westchester, Rockland Dutchess and orange counties. We specialize in all types of water well pumps and water filtration in residential and commercial applications. Our expert staff offers quality and reliable services that you can count on to get your water system running again in a timely manor. We carry a variety of the most popular well pumps and tank in our trucks to get your water flowing again with just one visit. We carry an extensive in house inventory of plumbing equipment which allows most emergencies to be completed within 24 hours, depending on their severity. Our highly trained and experienced staff is eager to assist you. We are a family owned ad operated business with over 100 years of experience; our commitment to excellence has earned us the reputation as one of the best mechanical contractors in the area. And has allowed us to become one of “Franklin Electrics Authorized Key Dealers.” Grundfos pumps water pro dealer and also a Pentair pro deal. We Have an A+ rating on Angies List and a 5 Star rating on Home Advisor, Goggle, and Yelp...No matter what brand of pump or tank you have, Gould, grundfos , franklin, Meyers, Pentair, Jacuzzi, Amtrol, we Service all make and models, residential and commercial. Ask our technicians about our steady flow constant pressure upgrade to your water system to help increase water flow and pressure throughout the water system. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR BUSINESS & SERVICES PLEASE VISIT WWW.KAPUSPUMPS.COM

New View Painting

In business since 1997, New View Painting has the expertise to provide your home with a beautiful & lasting finish. Tim, the owner, is hands on with your project through its completion. We're confident that you'll want to tell the neighbors your "Picasso" paint job didn't cost a fortune.

Victor's Painting Home Improvement

Hello my namr is Victor Iam in the bussines painting for 15 years an my job garantee ,very neat,reliable I have a crew with a profesional.painters . My comcern is that all customers feel vey happy with my job

11/05/2019

Scheduled the repair on Sunday for Monday 12-3. I left two voice messages between 2:30 and 2:45 to get an eta. Nothing. Called again at 3 and the receptionist told me that they had an emergency and had to reschedule for Friday. Not acceptable! Horrible customer service. Now I am another day without water. Never again! Do not hire!!!

Description of Work
Replace shower valve.

11/04/2019

What they installed was insufficient and they needed to be redone within a couple years. They wanted to charge us full price to redo what they screwed up.

Description of Work
Septic Fields

Category septic tank

10/31/2019

We had no water. Daka came as soon as possible. within a few hours the problem was diagnosed and fixed. A new pump was needed, The wires and tubing were replaced to ensure no problems would happen with the old materials, Very knowledgeable and thorough. I highly recommend Daka if you want the job done right

Description of Work
new well pump

Category plumbing,wells

10/22/2019

This was a harder job than anticipated and the initial person the company sent struggled a little. He kept commenting about how the plumbing was old, which was true. I don't think it should have been so surprising. Fortunately, the owner came with someone else and fixed everything quickly. That's why the A rating. And I will hire them to update some of the older pipes.

Description of Work
Faucet replacement

11/10/2017

Daka is very good. They are actually coming to do something for me later today. The price was a little high but their work is good.

Description of Work
Daka, we have used them a couple of times. They put in a water pressure tank.

08/30/2017

Daka immediately communicated about their availability, arrived promptly on time, completed the service, and were very professional. I would definitely highly recommend their service.

Description of Work
Septic tank pump.

07/18/2017

Ok had to come back to tweek one fixture . very nice about it

Description of Work
Changed bath fixtures

06/26/2017

Did not hire due to cost being to high especially when Their services were used once before. Prior service was to connect supply lines and drainage pipe to a utility sink. I ended up having to re-repair drain pipe as it was leaking due to a section of pipe being cut to short.

Description of Work
shut off valve and hook up of refrigerator water dispensing line.

06/19/2017

Wonderful plumber. Mr. Daka answered my emergency call and came to my home immediately. Price and work were great. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Fixed leak in water filter.

Category heating & cooling contractor","plumber","septic tank company","water heater installer","water softener installer","well","drain cleaning company

06/19/2017

Daka came into my home. Billed me out to $3000.00 for repairs. He came one day and left. I had leaks everywhere after he came in. He demanded payment. He messed up my floors and never pressured checked anything. He came with this one fat guy who barley knew what he was doing as daka stood around him telling him what to do. Worst experience ever! He damaged my floors and I had to put a claim in with the bank. Never use this guy! Trust me i'll be saving you money and headaches!

Description of Work
I purchased a home for a fixer upper. Needed a whole plumbing re-work done as there was poor plumbing installation already.

Category plumber

Residential and commercial install and repair - hot water heaters, coils, septic tanks pumping, heating, drain cleaning, snaking and camera inspection, baseboard heat, gas and oil boilers, water softeners, wells & pumps.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check