D & D Doors, Inc.

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 2008

33 BILL HORTON WAY

Wappingers Falls, NY 12590

We service all makes of garage doors and garage door openers , residential and commercial. Sales, service and installtion, we provide quality services, before during and after the sale. Our company is made up of 12 employees and is family owned and operated. We are always here for any questions you may have about your door or opener. We never use subcontactors. Should you require our services and would like to get general idea of pricing please feel free to contact us at any time....

08/02/2021

Sammie A.

It went well and the technician (Quinn)was very professional. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Wall remote replacement

10/22/2020

Pamela D.

My garage door opener just stopped working. I called D&D Garage Doors because they had installed the doors some years ago and they came the same day. He did a thorough investigation, found the issue was with the GFI breaker. He reset it, reprogrammed the wall units and my problem was solved! I am a happy customer!

Description of Work
Garage Door openers stopped working

08/17/2018

ROBERTA F.

The moment I noticed that the door was off track, I went to angieslist to find a company nearby who might be able to help. After making a few calls, I spoke with Don of D & D Doors. He wasn’t able to send someone that day, but one day later Wyatt arrived and within seconds knew exactly what was wrong, he had all needed parts and replaced the pulleys. He also oiled all rollers, hinges, pulleys, cables, checked tension, made needed minor adjustments, and cleaned and aligned the photo eyes. I was impressed and pleased with the thoroughness of this service, and at how quietly and smoothly my garage door is now operating,

Description of Work
Pulleys on garage door were not working

05/01/2017

Wiliam M.

They special ordered the springs. When the springs came they made an appointment and installed them. Two previous attempts (with other vendors) had failed because the springs were not strong enough for the door to function.

Description of Work
Order new springs for garage door opener. Install them.

03/10/2017

Charles J.

Called several places and decided on D and D. Got estimate and worker showed up and found problems with belt as well as screw assembly. Parts and labor for these repairs was estimated as some $300. A whole new unit would cost some $430 doors including visit to evaluate old door. I went with a new motor and scheduled 2nd appt thru office. Same worker came out and had the old one down and replaced. No problems with new opener or worker. Pleasant and professional and new motor is excellent.

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener.

01/20/2017

Robert L.

Rather than just scheduling an appointment with a standard service charge, I was told to try moving the antenna on the garage door opener to point in a different direction and it worked! It cost them money in the short term but it gained them my trust in the long term. I'll definitely call them in the future

Description of Work
I called because none of my remotes weren't working on my 10 year old garage door opener.

12/19/2016

Bill W.

I was just playing around with the idea. I will bring them back in the springtime to do that. We just wanted to get a ballpark from the people who put them in originally to give them the first shot. They were very prompt and I think the pricing was good so it was fine. Quality was fine. They were pretty quick.

Description of Work
I had them come in to give me an assessment on replacing my garage doors. They were the ones who originally did them 28 years ago.

04/17/2015

Albert T.

They came in with an estimate, they were very clean and they were professional. Even though they ran into trouble the estimate came in on time and they fixed the trouble, no extra charge

Description of Work
They came to do an estimate and they did the job

04/02/2015

Barrington E.

I was very happy with the install, and the doors work fine. The people I dealt with were competent and helpful. Cost was competitive with other quotes I received locally.

Description of Work
Installed doors (Wayne Dalton model 9600) for 2-car garage, plus door opener (Liftmaster 8355 with belt drive). Took away old doors.

02/25/2015

PETER B.

PROFESSESSIONAL,CAME ON TIME AND DID A GREAT JOB

Description of Work
REPAIREDGARAGE DOOR, REPLACE 2 REMOTESAND FIXED TRACK.GREAT JOB WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMENDHIM.

01/09/2015

marie B.

First job; Removed old garage overhead door opener and replace it with a new one. Programmed new remotes. Second job: replaced old rubber gasket with new one at bottom of overhead garage door. We're pleased with all the work done!

Description of Work
First job:Installed new garage overhead door opener. Second job: repair

10/03/2014

Arnold B.

Description of Work
Installed doors (Wayne Dalton model 9600) for 2-car garage, plus door opener (Liftmaster 8355 with belt drive). Took away old doors and door opener.

Category garage doors, doors

Thank you for doing business with D&D Doors, If you should have any questions or concerns about work performed please don't hesitate contact us.

07/22/2014

Anthony C.

They've been great. I don't get mice in the garage anymore. It's good installation that the garage stays warm. They were very good coming out quickly and given us an estimate then they installed quickly. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They put three garage doors on and I needed the garage door open too so I got one with the battery operated and the other one was none battery operated.

06/16/2014

William C.

Garage door installed. High quality job. Also had a spring system changed in a 2nd garage door and also excellent work done.

Category garage doors

Thank you for doing business with D and D Doors. If you should have any questions about the work performed don't hesitate to call or email us. Please be sure to refer us.

06/16/2014

Roger M.

The spring to our double wide garage door broke on a Sunday. I left a non-emergency message on their answering machine for a call on Monday. They returned my call first thing Monday morning and by 8:15 in the morning they had the broken spring clamped and the garage door working, the part on order and the expectation that the permanent repair would be within the next 2 to 3 weeks. The lady in the office was polite, cheerful, and responsive. The representative who came to our house (Jason?) was personable and professional getting us up and running in short order. My wife and I were very impressed with the excellent support.

Description of Work
repaired a broken garage door spring

05/30/2014

Barbara R.

It went very well! Very responsible and the workmanship was excellent. Work was done in a timely manner and I would recommend them to anyone in the area.

Description of Work
Installed garage doors

05/27/2014

Rose S.

We had a fantasic experience with D & D. They responded quickly to my phone call, came out to see the job and gave us a wriiten estimate. I placed the order, they called when the door came in and set up a day to come and install. Thye arrived promply and completed the installation in the time frame that they said they would. Everything went smoothly and professionally. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Description of Work
Installed new garage door

Category garage doors

We appreciate you doing business with D and D Doors.

05/01/2014

Ronald P.

They did a great job. The price and the service were very good and I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
They came out and replaced a bottom door panel on my garage door.

Category garage doors

[member name removed], Thank you for doing business with D&D Doors. It was a pleasure meeting you. Paul Lyle Sales Supervisior

02/15/2014

Pamela D.

We got an estimate on a two car garage door installation in the beginning of January and they were installed two weeks later. Installers came on time and the installation went very well. The price was a bit higher than other estimates, but the company came highly recommended and this one offered a 3 year warranty on parts and labor. All in all a good experience.

Description of Work
Two Garage doors plus belt drive openers installed.

Category garage doors

[member name removed], Thank you for choosing D&D Doors Inc. If you should need anything please don't hesitate to call Paul Lyle Sales Supervisor

01/16/2014

Mary H.

The service was outstanding! We established a fair price and the technicians were there when they said they would be. The quality of the work and attention to the finest details were remarkable. They were here for 5 1/2 hours and didn't leave until everything worked perfectly and I understood all the aspects of the doors control. A+++ These guys are GREAT!

Description of Work
Installed new garage doors with automatic door openers.

Category garage doors

[removed member name], We at D&D Doors are happy that you allowed us to do this work for you. If you should need anything pertaining to your garage doors and operators please don't hesitate to call.

09/29/2013

Rita and George K.

When we called D&D Doors to come out to give us an estimate, we spoke with Paul and he came to our home the very next day to give us a free estimate. He was very thorough in explaining the types of doors and we decided to contract with them for our new garage doors. He was extremely helpful in our decision of the design of doors which would look best on our home. On the day of installation, the installer was very prompt on being there on time and very skilled in his installation and completed the job in one day. We highly recommend D&D doors.

Description of Work
Removed existing garage doors, installed new tracks, springs and insulated doors.

Category garage doors

[member name removed] , Thank you for choosing D&D Doors. It was a pleasure to have done business with you. Paul Lyle

08/10/2013

Alicia T.

If I had known it would be this easy to replace my garage door, I would have done it ages ago. From the start, Paul gave me very helpful advice. I asked a lot of questions over a few weeks time before I made my decision to hire D&D, and Paul always made the effort to get good answers. He even brought color samples to my house on 2 separate occasions. I feel that Paul recommended the perfect products for my needs, gave me good design ideas and offered me a fair price as well. Kelley was great about scheduling the installation (like Paul, she was very patient with all my questions). The two guys who installed the door were polite and professional and quiet. They arrived on time and finished a little early. I apologize for forgetting their names. BTW, I am very pleased with the door itself. It seems durable, it looks good and it works beautifully.

Description of Work
Installed a garage door and replaced the opening mechanism

Category garage doors

Thank you for your review, and for choosing D&D Doors as your garage door company, Remember you have a three year warranty with us. We also offer 24/7 emergency service if you should ever need us.

08/05/2013

Judy P.

From start to finish, it was amazing. Everyone was very accomodating and professional from office staff to salesman to installers. It was very smooth with no hitches at all. I highly recommend this company!!

Description of Work
Measured for new garage door, removed old door, installed new.

Category garage doors

Thank you for doing business with D&D Doors. Remember we have 24/7 emergency service if you should ever need it.

07/01/2013

Nancy F.

Responded quickly to internet request for an estimate. I called on a Monday and they made the appointment for Wednesday. The technicians called before their arrival and arrived on time. Actually early since they were ahead of schedule. Technicians were knowledgeable, professional and efficient. The door works great now.

Description of Work
replaced garage door lift cables, and weather stripping and installed safety retaining cables previously missing from original install. Lubricated and adjusted door.

Category garage doors

[edited out member name], Thank you for allowing us to be your garage door service company. If you should have any questions pertaining to you garage door don't hesitate to call.

04/09/2013

ARMOND N.

He corrected the problem. Oiled the doors and replaced the pulleys. He was very honest and I was happy with the results.

Description of Work
I called D & D Doors, Inc. for garage door maintence

Thank you for choosing D&D Doors. Keep in mind we have 24/7 emergency service