Creative Kitchens

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2009

Taking pride in serving the Hudson Valley since 1997. Dba as Creative Kitchens by Bob Inc. Additional email- creativekitchens@gmail.com....

Graand Painting and Carpentry

Grand Painting and Carpentry is locally owned and operated out of Beacon NY. We provide a wide range of Interior services and look forward to working on your home. Please call us or click for an estimate today.

SMART Electric and General Construction

Affordable Owner Operated 12+ years learning the Electric trade along with others Experienced in many aspects of the trade including: High Hats Pools and spas Generators Smart switches plugs and fixtures Renovations Additions Landscape lighting Panel work And much more

Boyle Alarms & Electrical LLC

02/13/2018

Anita M.

Bob Flynn showed up on time. Did a wonderful job. Actually, twelve years ago Mike Condon, his assistant, remodeled this Kitchen. The result was perfect down to every detail. Since then Bob has been there for us whenever an adjustment needed to be made. Some time back a utensil was stuck in the drawer under the stove so I couldn't open the drawer. It was a Saturday and I explained that I was having company for dinner. Bob came right over and fixed the problem, no charge.

Description of Work
replaced rubbish receptacle mechanism and adjusted corner cabinet.

06/17/2015

Syrell R.

Couldn't be better. Love Mr. Flynn and Michael his master carpenter and good guy. The kitchen is beautiful. They surpassed my expectations. The bathroom is small but it looks and seems twice as big with the remodel. They suffered taking off the old wallpaper but the tiled walls are something out of House Beautiful. I've sent others to him for the best job in town. I asked for ideas but Mr. Flynn listened to my wants and preferences so the result is exactly what I wanted.

Description of Work
Remodel of kitchen cabinets, tile backsplash, granite counter, install dishwasher, microwave, and sink/plumbing, install more outlets. Remodel of bathroom double vanity, granite counter, tile walls/backsplash, install basins/plumbing and faucets, Install light fixture and more outlets.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

04/22/2014

Bill D.

They were very professional. They quoted me for around $14000. We went with somebody else who was a little less expensive. Their kitchen ideas weren't particularly original. It was an average design.

Description of Work
We just got a quote from Creative Kitchens for remodeling a kitchen.

Category home remodeling

Dear sir, My name is Bob Flynn I am the owner of Creative Kitchens in Wappingers Falls NY I think you have us confused with someone else as we have no record of giving you an estimate for remodeling your kitchen.

04/11/2014

dan M.

After he left, we never heard back from him again. He was also brief and did not ask many questions while he was here. It did not seem like he was looking for work. If i acted that way with a potential client I would not be in business any longer. We hired someone else to build our new kitchen

Description of Work
Arrived on time, measured kitchen for about 5-10 minutes and then he left. That is all he did.

Category custom cabinets

03/01/2012

gunter F.

no major problems. satisfied upon job completion.

Description of Work
complete kitchen remodel.

03/01/2012

Syrell R.

The estimates were acurate and the work was prompt. They were excellent craftsmen, clean, and really nice guys. The kitchen came out beautiful, better than we ever expected. The craftmanship is perfect, level, and will last forever.The bathroom is small but with the new work seems larger and could be in a magazine to show how a small room can be decorated. All the debris was taken away and they cleaned up before they left. I will use them again for any job and have recommended them to others.

Description of Work
First we had the kitchen cabinets replaced, a tiled backsplash, install of granite countertop,install of dishwasher with plumbing, and install of over stove microwave oven with electric hookup . The second job was replaced double vanity, new sinks and faucets, install of granite countertop, removal of old wallpaper and tile on walls, and install of lighting with electric hookup.

Category ceramic tile,woodworking,home remodeling

01/13/2011

Syrell R.

Mr. Flynn and his partner Mike were wonderful to deal with. The job was done on time and the finished kitchen is beautiful. It could be in a magazine to show what can be done with an old kitchen from 1965. We have no complaints and have recommended Creative Kitchens to many friends.

Description of Work
Our kitchen cabinets were replaced,backsplash was re-drywalled and tile was put up, a dishwasher, new sink, and above stove microwave were installed requiring plumbing and and electrical work. Granite countertop was measured and installed. All debris from the old cabinets was removed and they cleaned up nicely when done.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

01/03/2011

gunter F.

I received several estimates from them. One estimate was for kitchen remodeling and the other one was for the home to make it look larger. I was pleased with their price although I don't remember, exactly how much the estimates were for. I had not done a lot of research on the price so I am not sure. I wanted them to do some work for me but it did not work out as well as I wanted. Their representative seemed like a very nice gentleman. It turned out that the work that I needed was not doable because of the layout of my house. So, I decided not to go ahead with the work. It was nothing against them. I spoke to someone that had dealt with them and were very satisfied with their service. That was the reason for me to go with them. My experience with them was good and I did not have any complaints about them.

Description of Work
I received an estimate from Creative Kitchens six months ago for kitchen remodeling and remodeling of my home to make it look larger.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

12/21/2009

Denny D.

This was one of the best experiences I have had with a project this large. We (my wife and I) were fairly set on the design we wanted. Bob Flynn (owner) helped us to finalize a great design.I started with another company that didn't work out, plus I looked at the big box stores just to have an idea of pricing. Bob was priced very competitively, in fact, his price enabled us to do a few upgrades. He was very professional to work with, very prompt in returning calls and answering questions. Bob let us "borrow" a cabinet door and sample of countertop to help us make other product selections such as flooring and tile. But it all really happens when the work starts. His main worker, Mike, is an unbelievable craftsman. I watched as he tore out a soffit with making almost no dust or mess. The new cabinets, trim and molding were perfectly installed. He placed all our new Kitchen Aid appliances with great care, no marks or dings on them or on the new flooring. Besides being such a great craftsman, he was just an all around great guy. He likes to talk a lot (even to himself at at times). We have had nothing but positive comments from people who have seen our new kitchen. The best comment was that it looked like it came out of a magazine.

Description of Work
Removed old kitchen cabinets and removed soffit and disposed of the rubbish. Removed old appliances. Installed new 42" Kraftmaid wall cabinets, base cabinets and island. Provided Silestone countertops and installed tile backsplash. Placed all new appliances I purchased. New floor and electric work done by others.

06/24/2009

Syrell R.

We talked to Mr. Flynn after getting four other quotes and plans. We knew what we wanted and selected styles and colors with him. He designed the layout and made suggestions, then we agreed on how to proceed. He came to the house, measured, and we settled on the cost and a starting time. We were impressed that Mr. Flynn was at the house the day the work started and a few times later. It was important to us that we had one company handling ALL phases of the work. The whole job was completed in two weeks. They were pleasant to deal with, they cleaned up after themselves, and the finished kitchen is beautiful. Every line, corner, and miter is perfect. The tile is stone and done in a diamond pattern, which came out better than we expected because we chose a color a little darker than we thought it was in the tile store. After worrying about it, the finished job looks rich and unique. As the lady of the house, I love it and have recommended Creative Kitchens to my friends. We will use them again to remodel the bathroom.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling: new Kraftmaid cabinets and hardware, new granite sink, granite countertop, installation of dishwasher and microwave, and replacement of drywall for backsplash before tile installation. All work was done by Mr. Flynn and his workers, including the electric and plumbing.

Category appliance repair,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

Design, sale & installation of kitchens & bathrooms. Custom cabinetry & countertops.

MasterCard, Check, Visa