Associated Abbey Carpet

Founded 1972 • With Angi since October 2008

Experienced, professional sales, and installation of all kinds of floor coverings....

Adeidson Wood Floors LLC

Hardwood Floors Installation Hardwood Floors Sanding and finish Costomized stains Dust Less Sanding

Genco Floor Coverings

Call us today to set up your free in home shopping appointment. Carpet, Vinyl, Hardwood, Runners, Lvp & Lvt, Our show room is open by appointment only.

K. Sanders & Sons inc

Complete Home improvement services offered : Composite Decks( trex, fibiron) wood decks, drywall, roofs, framing, painting, additions, patios, porches. Whatever your needs when it comes to your home, remember to phone.

05/30/2015

Had a bit of difficulty with timing of appointments. The installation went well except for a slight defect in workmanship around the edges of the flooring. When I mentioned it the company sent a crew to correct the work. Regarding price, I was quoted at the store an installed price per square foot . I assumed that would be the total cost. On the day the work was begun I was handed a sales contract...

Description of Work
Installed vinyl kitchen floor

05/21/2015

it was fast and easy. They were very professional and courteous and helpful

Description of Work
Carpet my sons bedroom

05/12/2015

arrived on time, provided the services agreed upon, was clean made sure that we were statisfied and used the excess carpeting for a small scatter rug.

Description of Work
provided stairway carpeting.

12/18/2014

Very well. They found mold on our flooring, and stopped the project while we could replace our dish washer-the cause of the mold. They were very professional from start to finish.

Description of Work
Replaced our kitchen linoleum.

11/03/2014

Very professional. The cost, measuring, removal of old carpets and installation of the new carpets was very professional. We would definitely use Associated Abby Carpets again. We love our new carpets.

Description of Work
Measure 2 rooms, stairs and hall remove old carpeting and disposal 2 rooms, stairs and hall received new carpets and foam

09/25/2014

Very well overall. Great professional job by carpet layer. The attention to detail is excellent.

Description of Work
install carpets in entire upstairs

07/23/2014

I had used them once before, years ago, to help stretch that carpet as it was developing ripples. They were friendly and responsive, and their price was in line with other professional (non-big-box) outfits I checked. This would have been a full "excellent" review but for the fact that, somehow, the amount of carpet needed was mis-measured. When the installers arrived the first time, they discover...

Description of Work
I called AAC to replace wall-to-wall carpet that had come to the end of its life.

05/12/2014

So far, everything has been okay. When we used them in the past, everything was fine. We checked in prior with couple of other people and their prices were in reason and they are local which is why we used them before and that is why we went back to them. They seem matter-of-factly, they don't give you a song and dance, it is what it is and they do what they can do.

Description of Work
We bought some carpets from them but it hasn't been installed yet. They have installed carpets for us in the past.

05/01/2014

I thought they professional. I was really happy working with the salesman. I was really happy with the carpet. The installation went well. The salesman gave us three options. Within the day he came out to measure. He did the costing about the carpet. He was great. We like him so much. We had him come back out and put carpet. We were really happy. They didn't quite as good job as the guy did in the...

Description of Work
I used the services of Associated Abbey Carpet. They installed a carpet for me maybe late September of early October of 2013. Associated Abbey Carpet. The main guy who did the measurement did the tile floor. They deliver the tiles. They have to acrylic for a few days in that temperature setting.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,hardwood floor

04/21/2014

The install went well. The men that installed it were in and out very quickly and cleanly. The only issue I had is that their binding machine broke so the runner up the stairs took longer than expected and I had to call twice to get any status updates.

Description of Work
We had old carpet replaced in a bedroom, hall, and on stairs.

Category carpet installation

Flooring sales and installation and repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available