Absolute Shower Doors

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2011

949 Rte 376

Wappingers Falls, NY 12590

Absolute Shower Doors Mirror & Glass Inc has been providing exceptional service to the NY Tri-State area for more than 20 years. While our name implies that we do mirror & glass, we decided long ago to focus on one thing and be the best at it. This is why all we do all day, every day is shower doors and enclosures. We hope to have the opportunity to have you as our next customer....

10/23/2018

Luis G.

I went to get a quote in August for shower doors. I met with Katie and she was helpful with giving me some ideas and quoted me pricing for sliding doors and hinged doors in oil rubbed bronze. I did my part in shopping for 2 other quotes but the quality, professionalism and flexibility was beyond any other company. Even though they are a bit pricier than other companies it is well worth it for the quality you receive. Upon installation, the gentlemen that came were prompt and courteous. They did an excellent job in placing my new shower doors and giving me instruction on how to care for the new doors. I will definitely use them again when I re-do my boys bathroom.

Description of Work
We were replacing the shower doors in our Master bathroom,

02/22/2018

Barbara B.

Excellent! Professional, prompt, neat & clean. This is the second time I used Absolute Shower for a bathroom upgrade. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New Shower Door for bathroom remodel

05/07/2016

Karin T.

On 5/4/16 we had new bubble glass shower doors installed at our home. The two men that came to do our work were both very professional and did an amazing job for us. They removed the old glass doors that needed to be replaced for a long time. Then they installed the new bubble glass shower doors and they look amazing. The two workers were extremely kind and didn't mind us asking them questions & taking a look as the did the work. Customers really appreciate the professionalism and trust of someone that does a "job well done" now a days. If customers want a job well done in their homes, I suggest you use Absolute Shower Doors as you will me very happy in the end. Also, there was no clean up for me as the two men left it spotless.

Description of Work
Removed old and replaced new bubble glass shower doors.

Category doors

03/07/2016

Mike W.

They were friendly, professional, and prompt. There were no problems, all measuring and final cost figures were worked out in one visit to the site. Install was completed in one day. Results are beautiful.

Description of Work
Installed a custom Neo-angle shower door.

07/30/2014

Shauren K.

Category glass repair

Thanks so much for your positive review! Hope to do more workkwith you in the future! :)

02/13/2014

Donald B.

Description of Work
I highly recommend them.

12/29/2012

Cheryl H.

Description of Work
Very nice people to work with. We love our new frame-less shower door. Would definitely recommend this company.

Category glass repair, home remodeling, doors

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

03/22/2012

Denise C.

We contacted Absolute Shower Doors, Mirror, and Glass at first to come and repair a broken glass enclosure that had been purchased at and installed by Lowe's that broke about 1 year after installation. After briefly describing the situation to Chris over the phone he gave me his price for per hour for repair jobs and we set up a day and time for him to come and work. After hanging up and then relaying the conversation to my husband, we decided it might be better to call back and have my husband explain and see if we needed a new door (which is what my husband thought). We went to the showroom that day after my husband spoke to him and picked out the door. Chris came by in a few days to take some more measurements and then my door was in about two weeks later. Chris just installed 2 days ago and it is beautiful. The door is so much better than the one we purchased at Lowe's, and this one is installed properly. I can even tell only after 2 days that it is installed correctly because of the way it closes with ease and yet holds a nice seal. I am really happy with the door and the installation.

Description of Work
We purchased and had Absolute Shower Doors install a glass shower enclosure for our master bathroom.

12/14/2011

Christopher C.

Very pleased! They showed up when they said they would, the price was fair. They were polite, neat and took their time performing the installation. It looks magnificent and completely made the finishing touch to our bathroom. Absolute Shower Doors was a pleasure to do business with and have in our home. We look forward to having them back for our next project.

Description of Work
We needed a custom frame-less shower enclosure to complete our bathroom renovation. We went to two local glass shops and had them come over to measure and give us estimates. We were about to settle on one of them when our tile contractor suggested we call Absolute Shower Doors. We did and were very impressed with some suggestions and insights that were presented to us that were over looked by the first two company's. We kind of felt that "shower enclosures" were obviously more a specialty for Absolute than the other companies we got quotes from. With this in mind, we were kind of reluctant to hear the quote from Absolute thinking it was going to put us way over our budget. Much to our surprise the quote actually came in MUCH lower than one of our previous quotes, and only slightly higher than the other quote. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice! Absolute Shower Doors, came back just two weeks later, covered the area with thick moving type blankets and proceeded to install the most beautiful shower enclosure. It is a door and a stationary piece of glass with a notch for our tub and another piece that sits on top of the tub that makes a corner all in 3/8 glass. I'm so glad our tile contractor steered us in the right direction as we will be renovating our hall bath in the spring and will look no further than Absolute Shower Doors for that one too.

Yorktown Painting

Yorktown Painting Contracting Inc is a full service, fully insured residential Painting company in Westchester county NY. Our team of professionally trained painters follows craftsmanship operating procedures to insure longevity and best protection for painted surfaces. Industry standards and procedures set forth by PDCA (Painting and Decorating Contractors of America) guarantee every job receives a thorough specification and methodical execution plan. Home owners have many choices when it comes to hiring painting contractors but not everyone can deliver what they advertise. Contact us for a no obligation consultation and estimate - 914.837.7301

RG Paint Company

A family owned business since 1963. Proudly serving Dutchess County and the surrounding area’s. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

Victor's Carpentry & Painting

Hello my namr is Victor Iam in the bussines painting for 15 years an my job garantee ,very neat,reliable I have a crew with a profesional.painters . My comcern is that all customers feel vey happy with my job

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Framed & Frameless Glass Shower Doors, Steam & Shower Enclosures, Tub Doors, & Custom glass. Brass Hardware.

Store Fronts, Table Tops, Wall Mirrors.